The Joy of Joysticks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy crap, you have your own Punch Master 3 machine," I noticed, dashing towards it. I looked over the pristine cabinet, envying Max's ability to own the real deal. The thing dazzled before me like it was ancient lost treasure.

"Yeah, I won it actually," Max responded, his voice a bit distant, his mind on something else that wasn't arcade machines. "Of course, I rarely have anyone to play with."

I looked at my new friend with a n impish grin on my face. "Well, I'm here," I cooed. "Maybe it's time for a rematch."

Max seemed a bit dismayed, though he hid that reasonably well. I didn't blame him frankly. We both very well knew why I came over. There was a distinct bulge in Max's pants from the moment we left the real arcade. And don't get me wrong, I was very much looking forward to some personal time with the contents of his pants. Despite having a wonderful orgasm earlier, I was ready for more. Still, a Punch Masters rematch called to me like a chorus of angels, singing in unison to bring me tides of victory.

I let out a taunting giggle as Max stepped to the player one position. "I guess I just have to crush you again," he commented with a wry smile, starting to get back into the competitive spirit.

I stuck my tongue out at Max again and then promptly hit his side with my ass. "Bring it," I dared. Max sighed, obviously wanting a different kind of tussle. Perhaps as a form of playful spite, he proceeded to select Mimi the Magnificent. I looked at the man incredulously. "You took my lady!"

"Why not beat you at your own game?" Max chuckled. With a defiant expression, I picked Mimi as well.

"It's on now," I bellowed. The round started quickly and I immediately jumped at Max. He attempted to counter, but I managed to counter that counter. He leaned in, taking the match more seriously. His Mimi approached mine with a flurry of kicks that caught me off guard. I then returned with a vicious twelve hit combo that sufficiently ended the round. As I won, I spanked his ass and pumped a fist in the air. "Oh, you just got beaten by a girl!"

"We'll see," he said, giving my ass a quick grab. I soon found myself faced with a series of hard to counter punches. He seemed to predict my every move. The second round ended with a flawless victory for Max.

"Lucky break," I grumbled. He cheered and then spanked my ass in victory, which prompted a smirk to crawl across my lips. Thus, so began round three.

The two of us started in a stalemate. My Mimi rolled towards Max's, kicking her a few times. Max retaliated with a serious kick of his own. Our moves were like a back and forth war of brawling. Within thirty seconds, we were both down to a sliver of health.

We stood at the opposite ends of the screen, staring each other down like we did earlier in the night. I broke the tension by going first. Max tried to kick me but I jumped over him and kicked him in the back. His Mimi flew across the screen, knocked out.

I threw my arms up in the air and cheered. "Yes! I did it," I squealed. Max sighed, a bit spurned by his loss, but still smiling.

"Well, I guess we are equal then," he chuckled, looking at me with a wolfish grin. He then gave me a curly finger. "How about we discuss our mutual skills in the house?"

"Best two out of three," I teased, knowing that I was now pushing it, but actually have a devious plan in mind. Max turned his back to me, walking forward, thinking tactically again. I could tell the gears in his head were grinding. He was obviously wondering if we were on the same page about naughty escapades. His back was turned towards me for a good thirty seconds before I decided to speak.

"Just one more match to decide who the true winner is," I chirped.

Max sighed in frustration. He obviously didn't know what to say to get me into his bedroom and just decided to aqueous. "Fine just one more-" he started as he turned around.

I had a downright evil smile on my face. While Max had his back to me, I had stripped off my skirt and top, leaving on just my stockings and heels. I stood in front of the cabinet with my bare ass facing Max; my eyes filled with lust, staring at him. I flipped my long red hair back as I giggled. "So, one more game?" I asked.

Max was dumbfounded, staring me up and down. It took him a few seconds to regain his composure. "Let me think about it," he contemplated.

I turned my attention to the screen, wiggling my ass for him. "Come on, don't be a chicken," I goaded, moving my hips left and right. I suddenly felt Max's grip on my waist as he bent me slightly. I then felt something sturdy yet rounded press up against my labia, causing me to gasp. His hand gripped my bare shoulder as he teased the entrance to my pussy with his cock.

"How about you practice against the computer a bit," he chuckled. I felt his cockhead make circles around my pussy lips like a vulture. "I know the AI is rough, but I am sure you'll like it."

If his cock wasn't mere centimeters away from my warm gooey center, I would have groaned sarcastically at that line. Instead, I just wanted the true match to start. I quickly picked Mimi, her breasts jiggling like mad as I selected her. Then, I felt a firm push on my shoulders and my breasts started to do the same as Mimi's.

Max's dick slid into me rather quickly, causing my posture to straighten and my breasts to heave forward, my hand gripping the joystick in front of me. He kept me fully impaled, my body squished against the machine, as the match started. "Concentrate, little girl," he cooed, giving me some relief by pulling back. My pussy muscles still gripped him as I lowered my back, arching it to start fighting back against the aggressive computer opponent on the screen.

Max didn't give me much time to settle in. As I darted towards the opponent on screen, he slammed back into me quickly. I let out a loud gasp, needing to grip the sides of the cabinet to handle it. He then pulled back quickly as I started to breath heavier, my shaky left hand reaching for the joystick. There was no reprieve that time though, his cock immediately hurdling inside of me once more, causing me to slump against the machine.

"Tsk, tsk, Petra, looks like you're losing," Max teased, not letting up. I watched as Mimi was decimated by the computer, though I had much more immediate things to worry about, such as Max's penis, which began to pick up pace inside me. He kept his drives straight and forceful, pointing up to graze my clit with each thrust. I clawed at the sides of the machine, grunting and heaving just to keep up with HIS current game.

I could see my own reflection in the screen as Mimi lost. My face was scrunched, my expression trapped in ecstasy as Max slowed his pace, sending ample pleasure through my body. After a minute of slow and sensual throttling, Max pulled out of me. He flipped me around and pressed my ass against the front of the machine. He ran a hand through my hair sweetly, right before putting his cock back into my cunt, causing my ass to be propped up against the shelf of the cabinet.

I grabbed his shoulders as he resumed his pace, my heels scraping on the floor as he started with shorter, but rough slams. My bare ass rubbed on the machines my juices coating his cock as I cradled him in my arms, my breasts against his chest. My head leaned down and began to plant kisses on his neck and cheek. Occasional pants of heavy breath accented by sensual groans caressed his flesh as Max moved back to a slower and more methodical grove. His thrusts curved upwards causing the upper area of the cock to grind against my clit on each trip, prompting sensations of wonderment to shoot through my nerves.

I held Max's back as he picked up speed again, his cockhead tunneling through my vaginal canal with purpose. Then, suddenly, I let out a shocked peep as he left me entirely, pulling back a bit. There was a strange twinkle in his eye as he looked down at me. "I think that round went well. How about Round 2?" he ask.

With a quick burst of speed, the man swooped down and I felt the flat end of his tongue against my inner labia. My eyes rolled back as I exhaled a joyous moan. The shelf of the machine did not provide much support, but I managed to lean back against the screen so that I could spread as wide as I could without toppling over. The warm glass was delightful against my back as I gripped the sides of the upper cabinet, basking in the sensation of the skillful tongue that began to explore my insides. Max went slow, extending and flattening his tongue against my wet entrance. He tilted his neck upwards, pressing flatly on me, providing enough pleasure to make me twitch and suck my bottom lip.

My breathing became more sporadic and my happy moans more frequent as Max continued his assault. My breasts bounced as my upper body curled down, marinating in his technique. When he placed a thumb firmly on my clit, I almost lost it right then and there. I gripped the edges of the cabinet tighter, whimpering as I contained myself, wanting nothing more than to have this go on forever.

After a few minutes, his sublime performance became a bit more chaotic. He kept looking up as if something was on his mind. Once again, all I wanted was this particular game to never end, but rounds can't last forever. Using all of my energy, I pulled his head back and asked "what's wrong?"

Max looked up, my breathing heavy and my eyes full of lust. "I'm sorry... but... well, there is something I have always wanted to try."

My mind immediately flashed back to the maneuver Max pulled earlier when he stuck his thumb in my asshole. It felt strange and was something I had never though about, but it also made me cum harder than I ever had before. Perhaps, the evening was about trying new things. Plus, he just ate me out for ten minutes, so wouldn't saying no make me some kind of selfish harpy? "As long as it isn't like super weird, go for it."

Max's eyes lit up as I gave my permission, a sign that I feared could be ominous. He stood to his feet and grabbed my waist. "You seriously look beautiful when you play. So, I would love to see you do it more... directly." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What did that mean? Max then promptly lifted me up and pushed me onto the right joystick. I sunk on the curved top of it as Max pushed on my shoulders, the plastic rod successfully impaling me as my whole upper body shook.

Yeah, this indeed was much more direct.

I breathed through my nose as the cold plastic disappeared inside of me. It wasn't nearly as thick or as long as Max's actual penis, but it was much firmer. The press of the joystick against my fleshy innards was much rougher, but the looseness of it sent vibrations through my body which were surprisingly delightful. On the bottom of the joystick was a thick rounded nub of plastic that rested at my pussy lips. I looked into Max's happy eyes with a mix of anticipation and anxiousness.

"Time to play, little Petra," he chirped as he pulled me forward. I didn't know what to expect, but what I got was beyond what I had imagined. The joystick moved down with me, causing extra pressure to rumble inside of my vagina. Then, Max pushed in such a delicate way that allowed my body to stay still but for the joystick to push back. First of all, this caused my cunt to vibrate more, creating a tempest of pressure and stimulation to pulsate through pelvic region. Secondly, the edge of the plastic knob managed to pinch the tip of my clit. The way I bucked and writhed probably made my look like a fish that was thrown out of the water. I threw my arms around Max as I shook like a madwoman.

"FUCK YES, YES, YES," I bellowed mindlessly, the storm of pleasure within me becoming a fearsome hurricane. Max decided to continue his experiment, moving either my body or the joystick at precise moments. Sometimes, the stick would slowly crawl to the right, causing a strange pang of pleasure to shoot straight up to my head. Other times, he would move it quickly, causing the joystick to clamp on my clit lightly again. That always prompted a buck and bellow from me.

After testing what worked and what didn't, Max focused on moving me forward and backwards while keeping a firm grip on my waist and gently bouncing my body. He moved me back and forth, the joystick obediently following. The pushing and pulling on my insides did feel a bit strange and clumsy, but the pressure and the occasional clitoral pull made the whole thing feel exotic and fantastic.

Max rested my back against the screen. He grabbed onto my legs, pulled off my heels, and and then pushed my feet towards my head. "Hold on to these for a second," he instructed, so politely and cutely. I managed to pull up my legs and hold onto them despite the cramped space. There are advantages to being a small person!

Max grabbed my waist again and started a new tactic. He jutted me backwards, making sure that the nub was against my clit. Max then started to move me around in a steady circle. The joystick followed, causing an awkward pull against my inner canal, but the nub counteracted that. It rubbed my clit in a way that was both gently and forceful at the same time. The combination turned out to be quite satisfying. As I circled about on the joystick, Max raised my body up and down. Within a minute, he was basically fucking me with the plastic rod. The circling continue, the perfect pressure on my clit maintaining, but his movements on my waist became faster and faster. The joystick was thinner than the average penis, but this didn't stop it from providing me a bouquet of gratification.

My body was a trembling mess. I continued my mindless mantra of shouting the word "YES" over and over as I felt the build up come. Still, as lovely as this was, I really wanted Max inside of me when I came again. I then looked at the object right behind Max and immediately knew what I wanted to do next. So, I mustered the energy that I could and motioned him to slow down.

Max stopped the activity with a concerned look on his face. "What's wrong? Is it starting to hurt?"

I breathed in and out heavily, shaking my head. "Well, I don't want to ruin your machine with a huge mess," I whispered in his ear. "Besides, there is something that I have always wanted to try."

Max was obviously enticed by my words. He pulled me off the joystick and helped me to my feet. The whole experience left my leg and body muscles stiffer than I expected them to be. Max prevented me from stumbling to the ground. I shuffled my way to the air hockey table and turned it on. "I think we need a rematch."

Max seemed a bit disappointed like he was expecting something more exciting than naked air hockey. "Well, you won last time. Why would you need a rematch?"

I smiled devilishly and then hopped onto the table to Max's delight. "This game is also going to be more direct."

I leaned back against the cool tabletop, wearing nothing but my stockings. Air blew from the sides of the table, washing over me, tickling my flesh. The streams of air felt even better than I imagined they would. I curved my knees and planted my feet on the raised edges of the table. My stance was wide and my pink glistening pussy was open for a visitor.

"You little tease," Max groaned. "This angle is not exactly accommodating for me, though."

"Then come on up," I giggle. "It feels nice on here." I pushed on my feet. I expected to fly backwards like I was swimming. I mean, the pucks do that, but apparently, a fully grown adult woman does not. My ass just rubbed against the surface roughly, though the jets of air quickly rectified any pain the failed push caused. The whole thing was a bit more... suctiony than I expected.

Max awkwardly angled himself against the table, obviously afraid of making the whole thing collapse. I knew I needed to make more room for him. "Looks like I'm winning again," I taunted impishly at Max, blowing him a kiss. I then rolled onto my stomach and fuck, did it feel good. The suction pulled on my nipples as the air cascaded on them, making a sensual concoction of feelings brew on my breasts. I forced myself onto all fours, making sure to curve my ass right into Max's face, keeping my tits on the table. I turned my head to wink at the man and then proceeded to crawl alluringly to the other end.

Max practically jumped on, making the whole thing wobble a bit. With a mischievous giggle, I rolled onto my back, grabbing Max's hips as he lorded over me. "Hi," I chirped cutely. My red hair was splayed on the tabletop, the strands of it blowing every which way. Max seemed fascinated by it, his gaze transfixed as he ran a hand those my messy hairdo. I curved my back up, just enough to allow the air to blow directly at my pussy.

Max grabbed me shoulders and kissed me on the forehead. We stared into each other's eyes as he tilted down. His cockhead pulsated against my cunt. "I think the surprising part is that this is technically just missionary position," he chuckled, running the edge of his cock around my trembling pussy lips. The air accentuated the teasing, making my whole body tense with want.

I decided to become proactive. With a firm grip on Max's ass, I pulled his cock into me. "I know! We are just so booooooring," I growled before pulling the man's head down for a deep kiss. I kept my lower body tilted upwards to take full advantage of the airflow. Still, the pushing of his dick caused my ass cheeks to be scrunched against the pulling forces of the tabletop. This made each thrust of his cock feel extra deep and visceral.

My mouth greedily explored his as Max tried to keep his control. You could tell that he just wanted to go to town on me, but he managed to keep each movement measured and slow. He broke the ravenous kiss and moved his mouth's attention to my right breast. He kept his fucking up at a consistent rate, but tilted my body to the left. My right breast ascended into the man's mouth as my left breast was lowered to be right next to the air jets. The flow of it bathed that nipple in biological ecstasy, heightening my lust even further.

As my joyous noises increased, so did the pounding of Max's cock. He was becoming more feral in his motions, his pummeling growing more and more fierce. Despite that, he still paid adequate attention to my breasts, changing between each one. He turned his head to my left nipple and leaned my posture to the right, exposing my right nipple to the air. His thrusts remained pointed, but grew wilder. Each one pounded on my cervix with a powerful sense of gravity.

The suction of the table, the advent of the airflow, and Max's general precision and diligence created a symphony of exquisiteness in my body. I felt that I was indeed close to my second orgasm for the night. My thighs shook and my knees quaked, my entire nervous system singing. "Oh fucking yes," I wailed, "YES, YES... I'm there... I'm there..." I panted as I reached my legs up to straddle Max. He slowed down to enjoy the show.

I griped a hand in my hair as I let out a wail. My lower body shook as I squirt upwards hitting Max right in the chest with my juices. All in all, it was a huge torrent that left the white tabletop glimmering in a transparent sheen of my biological mess. I let out a series of high pitched whimpers as I came down, my body trembling as juices continued to spill out of me. I looked up at Max with glistening eyes, my expression a portrait of pleasure.

"I think your face is gorgeous, but mind if I put a little something extra on it?" he asked. Max had his cock in his hand and was busy pumping it.

"That was the most adorable request to give me a facial that I have heard," I sighed out, a little sore and tired, but still enjoying the sensations of the air jets. I perked my head up. Using the energy I had left, I opened my lips and sucked on the cockhead, getting a huge taste of myself in the process.