The Joy of Joysticks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was enough for him apparently. I felt the thing spasm and the first spurt shoot into my mouth. I sucked it down quickly and pulled out, just in time for the second spurt to splash against my left cheek. I stifled the coughs that I really wanted to let loose, letting a third spurt hit my other cheek and the fourth one to hit my forehead and run through my hair.

"Fuuuuck," groaned Max as he fell backwards. Apparently, the table had enough as well. The table legs on Max's side snapped and caused the whole thing to tilt forward. He slide onto the floor and I tumbled down the newly created incline and rolled right on top of him. He seemed dazed, but unhurt. I giggled to myself thinking what I must look like through his hazy eyes.

I kissed him on the forward and simply said "hi." He responded by scooping up the cum from my chin and sliding it into my mouth. I sucked in the sperm, tilting my head back and slurping it all down.

"Hi," he responded, pulling back and then helping me up. We surveyed the damage. The legs were split in multiple places and it seemed like the motor for the thing was broken. A sudden pang of guilt swelled in my stomach.

"Sorry about that," I choked out, the taste of salt still on my tongue.

Max laughed out loud and then kissed me on the head. "The last thing you should do is apologize! Don't worry about the table. I don't think I can have a game of air hockey better than the one we just had. I'm officially retired from it."

I smirked and put my hand on my hips. "Oh really? You don't think I can top that? Obviously, you don't know me well enough yet."

Max chuckled as he took my hand. "I know you well enough to tell that you are the most competitive girl I have ever met. Race you to the shower?"

"You're on," I bellowed as I darted out of the garage and towards the main house. That's when I realized that the door was locked and I had no key. And that I could easily be viewed from the suburban street. And that I was still naked. And that there was sperm in my face and hair. I immediately cradled down behind an extremely ugly plant.

Max, once again clothed, left the garage with a bemused look on his face. He threw me my shirt and skirt which I quickly tried to put on. He chuckled as he unlocked the door. "Perhaps a bit too competitive."

I stuck out my tongue at him as I ninja rolled into the house. I then hopped to my feet. "Oh yeah? I'm still getting to that shower first!" I then dashed down the hall full of purpose. I came back a minute later. "I have no idea where the bathroom is."

Max sighed and put a hand on his face. "What have I gotten myself into?"

I grinned slyly, crossing my arms. "You have gotten yourself into me. And if you ever want to get yourself into me again, you better show me where this shower is pretty fucking quickly." Max put an arm around me as we walked back down the hall.

He opened the door and let me in. As soon as I stepped in, I turned with my sly smile. "I win for the race," I cheered. I promptly pushed him back and shut down, locking it.

I heard a laugh from the other side of the door. I craved a little company, but I also knew I needed a bit of a break. As the warm water of the shower washed over me, I contemplated what fun games we could play next.