All Comments on 'The Joy of the Hunt Ch. 04.5'

by Lotheriel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
samlibertinesamlibertineover 10 years ago
So happy you are back!

Can't wait for the next installment! Excited much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

wish this was a wwhole book as i cant put it down

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your faithful reader

I just wanted to comment that her surrender was too fast. I'd like to see her put up more of a fight. She had so much potential, I didn't want her to be tamed to fast and he barely did anything. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome! Yes, you did spoil us.

Wow, this chapter is just mindblowing. Loved the fight (massacre) sequence of the six men. LO didn't have a chance against Adrian. Please hurry with chapter 5, as I'm all agog with what is going to happen between LO, Adrian and Kai. :)

LotherielLotherielover 10 years agoAuthor
Authors Reply

Thanks all!

Chapter 5 is downright DIRTY, 12.000+ words of noncon, BDSM-style sex. It has been posted and is awaiting approval, let's hope it goes smoothly.

To the anon "Your Faithful Reader" : Little One is traumatized, in shock, when she goes with Adrian. She has just very narrowly escaped being gang raped, and possibly killed, and has then witnessed the slaughter of her assailants by someone who looks like a handsome man but simply can't be human. This terrifying creature, however, has so far only been of help to her.

So, reeling, when (in her mind) he offers to drive her home, she automatically complies. She is most definitively not tamed. This takes place 10 days BEFORE the escape attempt in chapters 1 and 2, after all.

LotherielLotherielover 10 years agoAuthor

Oh, I almost forgot;

About her following him meekly; When he tells her to get in the car (first paragraph of page 2) he looks her in the eye and his pupils dilate. That's your subtle clue that he is using mind control on her ;) (which also occurs in chapter 3)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Prefer past tense, but don't mind present. Just don't care for both within same chapter. It was subtle, but still obvious, that he was putting some mind control on her to get in the car. She was definitely shocky as well. I didn't see this as submission.

evonnaevonnaabout 10 years ago
Loving the story. Hypnotic.

I prefer past tense as well, it seems to work better, I get a bit confused with the present sometimes. xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous