All Comments on 'The Joys of Air Travel'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty sure this couldn't happen

What, are the airline people all brain dead? Stupid story about stupid people who do impossible things. One star.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
not even possible

in your imagination

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Not even a good fantasy...

Not even a good fantasy...I agree with @rightbank!!! Impossible to happen!!! Now as a fantasy is a weak one: why wasn't he alone in the flight? Not even in a fantasy his bitchy wife would let him alone during the flight...So in a fantasy he would be alone...Unless that was meant for us to understand why her husband took a sleeping pill and the other wife was so bitchy...It was the only way to endure two cheaters...1*

WeBothDoWeBothDoabout 8 years ago
A very well-written entertainment.

Enjoyed it a LOT - and we're betting hubby was secretly aware.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
A fun short story

Completely plausible? Not even remotely. Fun and erotic? Absolutely!

I can't believe how many uptight people visit this porn site. Loosen up, guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It needs a prologue

To explain why she hates and disrespects her husband so much. Then another chapter to cover the divorce.

itsnormyitsnormyabout 8 years ago
Criticism is the same reason religious people come to your door.

There seems to be people who are just not content to let people find their pleasure and delight, without them coming to judge, and condemn, as it makes their miserable lives exciting....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty funny stuff

Random sex. Without reason. Is she about to divorce her husband? Was her husband that sound a sleeper? Does he have no sense of smell? Or vision? Because she has both the smell and look of a woman that has just had sex and her husband would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to notice. I guess she's already got the divorce papers ready to be served. Otherwise she's going to find herself on the receiving end of those papers. It's a question that needed to be addressed. This was just random sex. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Only one word fits this tale. "DRECK"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Surely she has other, better, opportunities, for both sex and marriage.

Just a quick scene from a marriage disintegrating from loss of respect and ethics. I don't mind her getting whatever she wants from whomever she wants. But she ought to release the whale back into the water so he can find someone who just wants a decent loyal husband. She's way too hot for him anyway. She should go find her own kind to live with. They can hardly wait to give her what she thinks she wants; she definitely deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re:itsnormy

Another preacher trying to convert the flock. You're on the wrong site for that preacher. Go find yourself some followers who give a shit.

I just hate these smart asses who think they're better than anybody else.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 8 years ago
Cute and original

even if far-fetched. 4*

badidea211badidea211about 8 years ago
Brings back happy memories

This is a little implausible, but I did something similar on the Eurostar to Paris a few years ago. I was playing scrabble with my boyfriend who was sitting opposite. I'd noticed the guy sitting next to me and we'd exchanged a couple of eye contacts glances before the train got started but nothing more. I was 20 and he had to be at least twice my age. When the train started out of Waterloo (as it was then - it's now St Pancras) he moved his leg so his thigh rested against mine and just kinda left it there. My boyfriend was getting the Scrabble and some other stuff out of the rucksack he'd put on the overhead rack and was completely oblivious but I got a little tingling feeling as I felt that stranger's leg against mine, and decided to let it play out a little. As we played Scrabble the guy got a little bolder. He was reading a large book which he held on my side of his stomach which might have partly obscured my boyfriend's view, but he was so fixated on the Scrabble game that frankly he probably wouldn't have noticed anything anyway. I let the guy run a finger down my leg and I realised that this was the most incredibly erotic thing that had ever happened to me. After ten minutes or so I was getting really wet and I adjusted my position subtly and rucked up my skirt so he could slip a hand under my ass and massage my pussy. He had a finger inside me stroking my clit for the entire time we were in the tunnel and it was all I could do not to moan out loud. My only regret is that I couldn't cum. Something in me stopped me getting to that part. It would have completely blown our cover but I've often looked out for similar experiences on that train and have never been able to reproduce it - although I have had a complete stranger (girl) lick me to an orgasm in a plane over California in the past year. Your stories are wonderful, Voboy. I loved the Natalie one too. My best friend fucked three different teachers in her last year at school and I was dead jealous of her, but I never had Natalie's strength of mind. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written

This was definitely a good story. It was very detail-oriented with clear sentences and a good pace. People who criticize it don't realize how hard writing something can be. And screw everyone who is delving into morals. Morality doesn't matter in fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Joyful

Very nicely written. Very nice story.

The only thing that I have a hard time believing is how many people can find anything to dislike here. Really, people?

Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing!

zagostozagostoalmost 8 years ago
Orgasm in mid air.

Nothing like it.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
What a wonderful slut.

Painting a picture with words; "my cheeks blow out like a hamster's."

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Funny thing

Any ridiculous story posted in LW, about whatever sexual kink , always has a couple of comments about he or she remembers a time when they did the same improbable thing. If someone posts a story about oral sex with a Moray Eel, at least two idiots will claim they did the same thing.

wagonet2wagonet2almost 4 years ago
Writing

A story like this is all style, and, brother, you have it. Very well told!

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 3 years ago
Nice short story

I enjoyed the story but think she should of kissed the attendant and shared his cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
1802 Followers
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...