The Joys of Air Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,801 Followers

Four times he spurted, and four times he quietly groaned; his hand on my head now clutched me almost painfully. I was left with a sore throat and an aching jaw, the man's penis deflating between my teeth as I sucked lazily, making sure I got every drop. As my brain came back to normal after my orgasm, I became aware of the extreme smell that now surrounded me: saliva, semen, sweat, the filth of a public airplane seat, the funk of the man's underwear beside my face; all of it flooded my senses now as I came down. I was breathing hard; I spit out his cock, gave his balls and shaft one final lick, and reached around to squeeze his bony ass as I retreated.

My torso was on fire, the muscles all taut and trembling from the awkward position and the stress of my orgasm; I felt like I'd pulled a muscle in my side. I slowly became aware that his hand was still locked between my legs, glued to my pubes; he had to have been aching. Slowly, as my head cleared the blanket, I moved my eyes up to the man's face.

The radiant smile was back, now softened around the edges by something else: gratitude? Excitement? Whatever it was, it said he was proud of me, and pleased that he'd been able to make me cum. I smiled back, my hands still tracing across his bare left thigh, the blanket now drooping without the central tent pole of his dick. Getting his fingers out of me proved to be quite an operation, my sticky legs bent at unnatural angles, but eventually he came free. I held his hand in mine, looking at the raisined fingers, my own greasy discharge covering them. I felt satisfied and content, like a diplomat after a good meal. In my mouth I still tasted his salty cum.

"Well," said the man, a little bashful now. I was a mess; he leaned over to check on my husband before he shyly reached over to tuck my hair behind my ears. He glanced around to see whether anyone knew what was going on. Me, I didn't need to check; I just looked right at the disapproving sow across the aisle and gave her the finger.

"Is there anything I can do for you guys?" The cute flight attendant was back, now very unprofessionally placing her hand on my new friend's shoulder. I saw her rub him absentmindedly, glancing down; she knew we were naked and sticky underneath the blankets she'd brought, and she seemed excited about it. "Maybe some water? A breath mint?" she added, looking pointedly at me.

"We'll have some coffee," I said airily, my fluids still soaking into the seat beneath my bare ass. "And yes, I think a mint would be nice." The cute flight attendant smiled wickedly at me as she squeezed my man's shoulder and moved off, giving her ass a sway in the tight skirt.

Voboy
Voboy
1,801 Followers
12