The Judy Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry I made you mad. I know you wouldn't ever fuck another guy. As far as the money goes, you'd be worth at least five hundred."

"Remember, Bill? It's 1988. No one is going to pay $500 for pussy. But, they will pay a hundred."

I got in my purse and held the $100 bill in his face.

"Jesus Christ, Judy Lynn! What have you done?"

"Proved you wrong!" I snarled and left to be with the kids.

Bill came out and picked up the baby into his lap. I wanted to tell him the baby wasn't his so badly.

"You said you'd tell me the details." He whispered over the baby. The other two couldn't hear us.

"Here's the details. I went to a nice hotel downtown and pretended I was a guest. A man flirted with me and I flirted back. He made a remark about sex. I told him I needed $100 if he wanted to fuck me for it. I fucked him twice. Let him cum in me both times. He asked if he could call a friend over. I fucked him, too. Let him cum in me. Then I fucked the first guy again and came home full of their cum. You should see the car seat."

I was looking to hurt my spouse as much as possible.

"You said he could fuck you for a hundred dollars. How about the second guy and the other two times?" We still managed to whisper.

"Once cause he paid me. The other three for free because I wanted to."

The baby laughed. Bill looked at the kid.

"Are laughing at your daddy?"

"No, Bill. I don't think he is laughing at his daddy. I need to get the kids a bath."

Fifty-Four, Fifty-Five, and Fifty-Six were all the same weekend, and I had been paid $140 for sex. More than I would have made in a week if I had a regular job working by the hour.

When we went to bed Bill and I were still mad at each other but he was the one with a hardon.

"I didn't get much detail. Did you let them make you cum?"

"Let them? I couldn't stop from cumming."

"What were their cocks like?"

He was slowly stroking his while he asked.

"Do you mean what was it like to fuck them or how big they were?"

I decided to tell him about the real first guy, the one where I stole his driver's license and the real second guy.

"The first guy had a thick cock, about ten inches. Probably wrecked my cunt for you for the next week or so. The second guy a couple of inches bigger than you and shot cum in me like a firehouse. By the time the first guy fucked me the third time you could hear it slosh around inside me. When I tried to get up to go into the bathroom cum gushed from me all over the bed. Even that made me cum again."

I added the drama to see the look on Bill's face. It was one of awe and amazement.

"You should have made the second guy pay you."

"What the Hell? You are my husband. Are you getting off on the idea of a stranger paying me to fuck?"

"The idea of fucking you after some other guy put a load of his seed in your pussy is kind of sexy. We can do a lot with a hundred dollars."

He didn't have a clue after the first fifty or so he didn't know about had fucked me. Now he thinks it would be "sexy". His boner was sticking straight up. I wasn't mad at all, but wanted to screw with his mind.

"Okay, I married for better or worse, if you want to fuck me after I've just had ten inches spurting deep inside me let's see how you do!"

"Do you think some of their cum is still in you?"

"I showered, I didn't douche. Sperm can still be potent up to three days inside a woman. I've got a lot of theirs still in me. Do you want yours swimming around in there, too?"

I shifted on to my back and opened my legs. My pussy had a nice gap to it. A little cum was starting to trickle out. I pushed out a little glob that ran down past my asshole. Bill just stared from the stranger's cum to my face and back again. I was feeling his cock, but was thinking about the ten inches I had in me when I fucked the guy from Iowa. I was keyed up enough so that when he did cum I felt it and was cumming right along with him. He pulled out to stare at the mess that was my open cunt.

"God, Sweetheart. Did you even feel me fucking you?"

"I felt you. I felt you cum. It wasn't like having ten inches in me three times, but I felt you."

"Are you going to clean up."

"No, I'll sleep like this with sperm from three guys in me. I'll change the sheets in the morning."

I rolled over and was asleep in three minutes with no feeling of guilt. I heard Bill up most of the night. Work was going to be a bitch for him in the morning.

"Hey, Sweetheart. Are you going to wake up? The sheets are a mess."

"Mmmmnnn, I think I'll stay in bed. Don't wake the kids."

"That was a lot of cum that ran out of you."

"Yeah, there's still plenty in me."

"You can feel it?"

"Yes, it feels good ... all warm and gooey. Have a good day at work."

I pretended to go back to sleep. He watched me for a while. Then I heard his truck start. I did go back to sleep until the kids woke me. I was a mess fixing breakfast. Cereal in a bowl for one and Pop Tarts for the other two.

I needed a shower. I was starting to leak. I needed to get cleaned up for my lunch date. I wondered what it would be like fucking Chuck after a three man Sunday. It was pretty good, actually better than good. I had left myself officially be a whore and I was fucking my neighbor while my two kids at home were watching TV and my husband was at work. What about that wouldn't make a girl cum?

Bill came home in a horny mood. After some kisses he worked a finger in my pussy. I didn't resist.

"Oh, still some of the loads leftover from yesterday?"

I didn't tell him I had gotten a refill from Chuck. Fucking Chuck didn't help me tighten up much, but Bill enjoyed sloppy seconds thinking they were still from Sunday. I was cumming way to easy now. Bill got me twice. Then a surprise.

"Did you enjoy fucking those guys yesterday?"

"Which answer do you want? I really can't tell you no."

"I was just thinking that I didn't really mind you fucking them and $100 is a lot of money if you are up for it."

It was 1988. It was a lot of money. We could do a lot for the kids and ourselves with the extra cash. I gave him a stare even though this was sounding good to me.

"When do you think I am going to be doing this? Once in a while? Once a month? Every week?"

"I don't know, Honey. How about tomorrow night? The convention is still at the hotel." I tried to act angry while my pussy moistened at the thought. "It's up to you. It's not like you can get pregnant any more."

He wanted to fuck me again, but I wouldn't let him.

"I'm saving it for tomorrow night and some man you won't know."

I about fucked Chuck to death at lunch. The afternoon dragged on forever. Hubby was wondering if and when I was going out.

"We'll put the kids to bed. I'm not going for dinner. I going to go to get paid to be fucked. I'm you little whore now."

I liked the sound of that. I wanted to be a little whore.

Right at 7:30 I called the hotel and asked for room 1525. I called right in front of Bill so he could hear my side of the conversation.

"Hi, it's Lynn from Sunday."

"Yeah, I had fun, too. Who won the game?"

"Yeah, me either." I giggled.

"Oh, they moved me to another floor. The room was supposed to non-smoking and it smelled like an ashtray."

"I can come up after my husband calls. Well, Iowa is an hour behind us here."

"I liked the sex, but with being in training for a new job I could use the cash if the last deal still stands."

"I wouldn't mind giving him a turn, but he's going to have to pay."

"If he won't then bring in someone that will."

"Two or three hours, but I'm not spending the night."

"I need to shower and get ready. Probably about an hour. Do you have a secret knock?" I teased.

"I don't think shave and a haircut is much of a secret."

"Oh, I always shave it when I'm in the shower."

I hung up and turned to Bill. His eyes were like saucers.

"Hey, it was your idea, big boy. Don't get you shorts in a twist now."

"If you stay three hours and don't get there until 8:30 you won't be home until midnight."

"Maybe even later if someone else is interested. They kids are in bed. You'll be alright. Baby, it's your idea, not mine."

First thing in the room he handed me a hundred dollar bill. I looked at his friend. He handed over five twenties. I put the money in my purse and did a slow striptease. It didn't take long since all I had on was my dress and panties. The buddy wanted to go first. Probably a good idea. He shoved right into my open gash and tried to fuck me to make it last.

I was cumming was too easily. The money in my purse had a lot to do with. I left my house and husband for the first time as a prostitute. The first guy to pay me a hundred to fuck me sat in a chair watching me fuck his friend. Watching a guy stroke a hard ten inch cock while waiting his turn with me was adding to it as well. Suddenly I was rocking on the bed as the buddy filled me with his seed.

Mr. Ten Inch sat in the chair looking at me and still stroking his cock. I crawled over to him leaving my face at his crotch. There was some precum. I licked it off and sucked the head into my mouth. I blew him for about ten minutes before climbing up to settle down on his length. Well, as much length as you can get while fucking in a chair.

We moved over to the bed where he pounded into me. I was a cum machine. My stomach was starting to hurt I was cumming so hard. Spurting cum told me he was done. His buddy took me again. Then the ten inches once more. Lots of cum in me. The buddy passed his turn. I got the ten inches again. I went to pee and clean up a bit. No point in soaking the car seat again.

"I need to get back to my room in case my husband calls again from Iowa."

"We told a friend about you. He's interested at $100 if you can go another couple of rounds."

He led me down the hall to another room. He tapped on the door. A balding man about thirty answered in pajamas.

"This is Lynn that I told you about. She's okay with the $100."

"Wow, Lynn. I heard you need the money, but stick with us and by the end of the week you can buy a car."

He took my hand, led me inside, the door closed behind us. Not a huge dick, but he was enthusiastic with it. We talked a few minutes afterwards and he was ready again. Three hundred dollars for taking seven loads of guy's seed.

It was 1:30 A.M. when I got home, dropped on a sleep gown, and quietly got into bed with my sleeping husband. I wanted him to find me in a mess. He woke me up and looked like he thought I was Christmas.

"What time did you get in? How did it go?"

"Uh, one thirty."

I stood up to go into the bathroom. I felt cum leaking out of me fast. I put my hand between my legs. The cum filled the palm of my hand. I showed my husband.

"Damn! How many times did you fuck them?"

"Five, but they recommended me to a friend down the hall. This in my hand is either part or all of seven loads."

I tried to show him my $300, but couldn't get the zipper open on my purse. I don't know why, but I sucked all the cum from my palm and swallowed it. I showed him the money, but he was pretty stunned from me sucking all that cum into my throat. I sort of squished my tongue around my mouth trying to get all of it down.

The next night was four guys one at a time in their room. Friday the sales convention was breaking up so Thursday was my last night with the bunch. I didn't get home until four in the morning, but I had nine hundred dollars in my purse from the night.

Bill thought I should charge more, but I wanted to make my money with volume. Everything went well for about three months with me going out a couple of times on weekends and every night of the week if there was an event in town. I had regulars that paid to fuck every time they came to the city. My spouse didn't know it but had over three hundred men in my fuck journal. Not many names because I usually don't get them or care to remember. I just put them down as numbers with when and where and how much. I was even getting twenty and fifty dollar tips.

Then Bill flipped out and became jealous. Accused me of cheating on him while I cheated on him. He said he didn't think the baby was his. He knocked me around and knocked out several teeth and tried to strangle me. I called the cops and ran until they arrived to arrest him.

Later out on my own I hired a sitter and made a run at the hotels. Money was good. I was loving the hooker roll more and more. I was even doing parties for a thousand a night. I had a lot of cash hidden away. Bill was about due to get out of jail. I was going to have to run with the kids.

Then right before that would happen I met a guy in a bar that didn't know that I fucked for money. There was something about the guy that kept me from offering some pussy for cash. Not that I thought he was a cop, but because he was so nice.

We started to date. I still fucked other guys for money when he wasn't around. Mostly salesmen and upper crust guys.

That's how I ended up married in Indiana with new teeth in my mouth and a new man on my arm. He kind of oversold himself. Things weren't as good as promised. I was soon cheating again with neighbors and getting money for sex when I could. He liked my kids, but was mad at me because I wasn't getting pregnant. Oops! Forgot to tell him about that.

This got boring pretty fast. The kids were in school, but we were in small town making it hard to cheat and not get caught. Then I caught him cheating on me. I couldn't believe he would do that. I insisted we move to a bigger city. I got him to a suburb of Indianapolis. With the kids in class it was easy to fuck around. I was getting a lot of cock. I decided to burn the fuck journal. I put over sixty thousand dollars in a safety deposit box.

Things were okay, but I was missing my fuck money. The little whore in me liked the cash. I saw an advertisement in the local paper. One of the local high end hotels was looking for a night auditor. Some saw it as a job. I saw it as an opportunity.

12