All Comments on 'The Jump'

by Masterfuljim

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
always_yesalways_yesalmost 10 years ago

What an awesome event, and all those ladies groping you on the way to the plane? I'm sure it was terrrrrible. No way in hell I'd jump naked, you're one brave MJ! Funny and exhilarating! Thanks for telling us. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hanger?

There does not seem to be a "hanger" in this story; I guess it should be "hangar".

jhollanderjhollanderalmost 10 years ago
Tears in my eyes....

....from laughing so hard! This is just fabulous MJ, both the story and the writing!!! The humor, humility, and spot-on delivery had me hooked from start to finish. Now that you've started, though, I hope to see more delicious tales from your past! I'm sure there are many!!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 10 years ago
gotta love the Brits...

@MJ - this story cracked me up the first time you told it; it still brings a huge smile to my face today!

love that little tribute in there - thank you so much for that! XOXO

i always wondered how it would feel to be almost 6' blond bombshell...

now i know! :-P

i also love that it is so quintessencially *British* - no other nation out there i could think of where some bloke would say "let's get naked and jump off a plane for charity!" and his brothers-in-arms readily agree, beer or no beer...

congrats on a wonderful first story; being the upstanding citizens of Lit that you two (MJ and MJJ) are it's about time you shared some of your own stories - i do hope this is the first of many more to come!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years ago
MJ-you should be PROUD!

Welcome to the days of discouragement as the rating quickly dips down from the original 5.0, as is normal but then it WILL steadily go up; the sleepless nights of wondering if your story will be posted at 3 in the morning (NYC time); the days of starting it, perfecting it, editing it, editing it AGAIN; checking every other day to see if you are in the Hall of Fame; and most importantly, the tons of smiles as you read comments from people you've supported now happily support you.

Your stories are priceless. Hope you do more!

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Bravo, my good man!

A good deal of testicular fortitude (or perhaps just a dose of young man's surfeit of testosterone) to have participated, and now to have shared. :D

As you described the preparations, I was thinking, 'they need a fluffer!' Et, voila...the wonderful Annie. Then I was pondering the medical code for 'wind shear injury of the genitals.' Anyone know?

I hope this is just the begining of the compilation "The Adventures of MJ and Junior, Vol. I."

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You

To all who voted and left comments. I see now the attraction to being on the receiving end.

@always...it was a bit daunting, especially initially. I certainly felt like i was entering an arena, but it was all done in good spirit...thank God

anon...You are quite right. I stand corrected and will duly self flagellate each morning while reciting " I must learn how to spell hangar "

@justa...glad you like the humour and humility. It is pretty much my take on life. As to another little episode from the past...let's just say i will think about it.

@small town...Does hubby know you are now a 6' blonde bombshell ? I suspect he is quite happy with the version he already has. Should I ask him ??? lol

And as for further adventures of MJJ and partner...see previous post :-)

@A2W...Thank you. You are so right about reading, checking, reading again, getting the edits and comments from the lovely assistants, reading and checking again.and still missing a typo...sigh...such is life.

Luckily as it is just a stand alone story the ratings don't overly worry me, though it is nice to see a decent score and know that your peers and the readers like it. ( peers..i couldn't lace the boots of most of the writers on here, but it's nice to try )

@FA_JF...plenty of testosterone was flying around, both the day it was thought of and the day of the jump. We weren't as a group particularly prone to backing down once something had been decided, so decision made and lets get it done.

Yes Annie certainly helped our performance that day without a doubt. Without her it might well have been a bit of a poor showing...except for the corporal of course, but he would have frightened polar bears in the Arctic with that one !!

Thanks again all and especially for STG in bringing it all back to me and encouraging me to write it.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Very well done on your first story!

I know you have been around for a long time, but I hadn't realised you weren’t a seasoned poster of stories. I thoroughly enjoyed this - it had a bit of everything and you are a fine story-spinner, I hope you will consider writing much more for us and I would love to see this get fives from everyone! You certainly have five from me.

m_p

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayalmost 10 years ago
Very Masterful!!!

Best fundraiser ever!

Great job on your first story!!! I can't wait until you post another one...a series maybe. :) Lucy Annie :)

Thanks - Tatum

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayalmost 10 years ago
Also 5 Stars!!!

"Let's give them something to remember", I love that there is comedy and a light heartedness in this story - Love it :)

inspector123inspector123almost 10 years ago
Hilarious ...

I would have purchased a ticket and would have be be one of the women whooping it up as you come out of the hangar .....

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19almost 10 years ago
Still laughing...

Laugh out loud funny! Who needs a bake sale for fundraising when you could do a naked jump instead! Wonderful story, MasterfulJim - I can't wait to read about more of your adventures!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
delightful

my mind is racing with so many thoughts triggered by your hilarious story. One in particular that keeps coming to mind is the shear terror I would have experienced for my exposed and unprotected bits as they were buffeted soundly about in the 100 kph and icy cold wind.

But that is probably just the guy in me coming out (and simultaneously withdrawing).

Thank you for sharing your memory, I hope there are many more to follow.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Hi All

Thanks to you all again for your comments and votes. they really are much appreciated.

@ mel...You are always kind yet honest to new writers. A big hug and thank you from me.

@ObC...I think it gave us all something to remember, not just the ladies !!

@Inspector...Ha, sorry no tickets available and no repeat performance i'm afraid. Doubt if my aged bones would take too kindly to being thumped on the ground again.

@fungirl...Ha, i cant bake to save my life, so i had to stick to what i knew. Now...if it had been a beer drinking fund raiser !!!

@rightbank...It really was sore, let me assure you. It rather concentrated the mind too

MastersWenchMastersWenchalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Great job writing and a very enjoyable story! I really hope you'll favor us with more! Thanks! MastersWench

Stargirl84Stargirl84almost 10 years ago
I loved it............

This was my first attempt at reading anything from this category and I thought It was a great story to start with. Held my interest from the very beginning and had me smiling or laughing till the end. More please!!!!!!!

dora_salonicadora_salonicaalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful story!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Thank you!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 10 years ago
HAHAHA

I had great mental images the whole way. And now I have to decide whether I want to watch naked skydiving videos or not. That gauntlet on the way to the plane sounded somewhere between scary and a unbidden lust dream. A bigger audience than you thought indeed. My worry was about the part where the chute jerks you back up...naked? I would be too much of a puss to take the risk. LOL

Great story!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

And again a big thank you to all who have read. The comments and votes are much appreciated too.

@MastersWench..Thank you, I am being gently prodded as we speak to put finger to keyboard..we shall see

@Stargirl..Welcome to E&V. It can be quite fun here. Your story is easy on the eyes too..well done

@dora..And thank you too dear lady. Your recent story of an English eccentric was superb.

@D&T..Go on, watch them and have a laugh and then think of them being me. That should really get the sides aching. Your latest too is shaping up to be an absolute cracker.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Stunning, funny and well written

Having been daft enough myself to jump out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft this story made me chuckle out loud, i sensibly (if that can be used in the same sentence) did it fully clothed however!!

I don't usually venture into this category, shame on me, but your story came highly recommended so here i am!!

Loved it, from start to finish it had me gripped, laughing and generally enjoying the ride.

I really think there are more stories you could tell, so I'm ganging up with fun in the sun and small town girl and saying you really need to write more!!

Huge well done to both those authors as well for 'polishing' this for you, it really was a delight to read.

5 stars without doubt.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Ha

@Baron...glad I made you laugh..humour makes the world go round.

@ Shysub...thank you for a lovely comment. A shame you weren't around to enjoy it at the time. Also guys.. a heads up to shy girls debut in BDSM. A lovely first part to a story that is well worth the read.

the_thinker97the_thinker97over 9 years ago
I can so relate

Good story and well written, I too have done a fair amount of skydiving so yes... totally understand everything you have said.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years agoAuthor
The Thinker

Thanks for the comment. I've now got to ask...you done it naked ?

StoryofWoeStoryofWoeover 9 years ago
Such a pleasure!

What a fantastic recollection! You have such a strong voice throughout and set the scene so perfectly that I felt gripped from the beginning. By the time things got heated, I was fully invested and hot damn, what a scintillating tale it was! So glad you decided to tell your story. Five stars :)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Story of woe.

I can also say your story is pretty darn good too. Thoroughly enjoying it

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years ago
Felt the Pain, but Laughed Anyway!!!

Masterfuljim,

I don't have a package, but I felt the pain for you! Of course, I laughed at you and your men anyway. I'm not sure what the medical code for "wind sheared testicles" is in your part of the world, but here it is simply "911"!! I enjoyed your story greatly. It was fun loving and had a nice smooth free fall flow to it. I hope you decide to write more. Entitle them "Tales of MJ and MJJ!"

p.s I recently sprained my ankle any chance for a reunion jump? Looking forward to more! (Stories that is! :)

purple_stonepurple_stoneover 9 years ago
Fun story!

You got 5 stars from me just for the signature! :D It perfectly concludes the story. Thank you for sharing it!

Belle_MarieBelle_Marieover 9 years ago

YOU REFERENCED GLADIATOR!!!!! YES!! !!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Farking ridiculous

Hated it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too Funny!

I don't even have the vocabulary to adequately convey just how hilarious I found this. And you deserve praise on you character too. Well done looking out your brother. Fair play to you!

SoMikeSoMikeover 8 years ago
"MJ and MJ Junior"

HA! Fun little story.

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenabout 8 years ago
Ear 2 ear

I never expected to be using the word "evocative" about a naked skydiving story, but it's really well-written! I have a vivid mental pic of the parade of guys in harnesses & the one guy behind you blushing and holding on for dear life!

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
A fun little story, SoMike? Little? Ouch!

Well done Masterfuljim! ... Not so sure i wanted the visual tho... ;)

AmberSolisAmberSolisabout 1 year ago

Well done sir! An awesome tale, and very well written! The imagery came through in full 8K Hi-Def. Parts had me laughing so hard I was snorting my evening's whiskey out of my nose. And that you all did it for your fellow soldier's benefit! Just all around one of the most fun reads I have ever had on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterfuljim@Masterfuljim
Hi all A normal friendly and outgoing male with a love of all things dominant. Having a ladies bare bottom squirming under my hand gets my juices flowing.... I can feel my palm itching as we speak