All Comments on 'The Jump'

by Araw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
myparmyparabout 6 years ago
Nice story

I like that you have given thought to the science aspects of the story. Very well constructed. The sex wasn't bad either lol. Sign me up for the next trip to the colony.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
I WONDER IF THE VAN HALEN TUNE FITS THIS TALE

or maybe a Paul Revere with his Kicks. TK U MLJ LV NV

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 6 years ago
Very Nice!

Very nice story. I was intrigued by the plot. I would like to see a few more stories involving the Starflyer. Thank you for sharing

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start

Super cool idea and very unique. Felt rushed. I think this idea can go a lot of places and would like to see a longer and more in depth version of this with more details and maybe a little more back story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well...

decent story, very poor writing

Bender13Bender13about 6 years ago
A new favorite!

I loved the story! The setting and overall idea are terrific, and the way that the story is laid out is great too. But what drew me in for real is the sub-genre, where people have consentual, but semi-reluctant sex with people who they either don't know very well or otherwise wouldn't hook up with. Pair that with the casual nudity that develops as it moves along, and it was first rate. Would love to read more stories both from the perspective of what happens after they get to these new worlds, and of the new engineer as she goes on further missions.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Clever

Very clever and nice (ab)use of "jump" physics.

I half expected everyone to go to the shuttles naked and leave clothes behind permanently. Perhaps there are some very distant colonies, many jumps, almost exhausting the combination space between passengers, and something about that world where they arrive make the jump effects to not wear down.

centauri4centauri4over 5 years ago
Very nicely evolved

With only a light hint of episodic repetition in the pod pairing and after-jump behavior, this story is brilliantly erotic as well as oh so ordinary! I enjoyed it! Kind of expected a computer glitch to pair the main character with a male passenger and that would have been totally acceptable! The brain is the largest sex organ in the human body, so if it can be manipulated into an erotic frenzy by jumporal mechanics, there would be no cock blocking! ~ Space, the final NUDE frontier!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unforgettable story that I keep coming back to read again. Very imaginative and deserves a sequel or series. The author really needs to improve the grammar and get an editor before publishing. In spite of the poor English I gave this 5*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous