The Jump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tired dick manages to rise again, and we have sex on her bed. Nothing fancy, we are both tired, just the missionary position - but the view to her tits is amazing, they slush as we fuck. Then we fall asleep in each others arms.

Next morning we go for breakfast. All my clothes are in my own cabin, so we go naked. After all, the crew did that yesterday. At breakfast, we see that almost half the passengers are naked (Caroline is very decently dressed). Christie and I find a table in a corner, and sit there enjoying the view of all the naked people walking by. We spend most of the rest of the day playing cards and reading in the observation lounge, and somehow never get around to getting clothed. In the afternoon, we go to the gym ("I am not fat because I don't exercise. I am fat because I like food.").

We start in the elliptic cross-trainers. They have placed them in two rows, facing each other, so we have a good view as we train. Christie's tits bounce as she moves, and I can't get my eyes off them. Clearly, she is also looking a good deal lower than my face. Sweat is running down her body, and dripping from the underside of her breasts. I slowly get an erection, which clearly does not help the bouncing. Eventually, we both start laughing at the situation, get off the machines and hug instead. She smells of sweat and of woman, in a pleasant way.

Then we run on threadmills for a while, side by side. I still look at her as we run. Suddenly, she looks at something behind me.

"Have you noticed that beauty? I am not lesbian, but if I got stuck in a jump pod with her, I would quickly become one!"

I turn my head and see her. A rare beauty indeed, of Indian origin, tall, slim and very dark skin, with well shaped tits, and long black hair that reaches down to her pretty ass. And a face to die for.

I look back at Christie. "Sure I have noticed her. There is not a single male on this ship who has not noticed our jump engineer!"

We call it a day, and shower together. After dinner, we sneak off early to her cabin.

We start with her riding me, yet again her huge breasts bounce as we fuck. When she leans forward, I can catch a nipple in my mouth. Then we roll over, and I begin licking her face while I fuck her. Then my tongue moves down to her neck, and then her breasts. I lick and suck them thoroughly, before moving further down to her belly, and the pussy. I begin licking her pussy when she protests.

"Get properly up on top of me, so I can suck your cock too!"

I climb up into the 69 position, stick my cock into her open mouth, and resume licking her pussy. Soon, I come in her mouth, it feels like she swallows it, and continues licking. I concentrate on her clit, and suddenly she squirts onto my face. We continue licking for a while, albeit with less energy, and eventually I rest my face on her pussy, my now flaccid dick still in her mouth. I enjoy the feeling of her warm body below me, and the rhythmic motion when she breathes...

I wake up from a wet dream to the discovery that I am still on top of Christie, and that she is now busy giving me a blowjob. I sleepily lick her back, and soon we both come. I turn my head and look at the clock, it is 4 AM. I have slept most of the night on top of her.

"Should I get off? I must be getting heavy!"

She says something that sounds like "stay", so I put my head to rest on her pussy again. When I was a teenager, I once slept with a girlfriend on top of me. Now I understand why she enjoyed it so much. Soon, sleep takes me again.

I wake up to the sound of Christie snoring. My dick has fallen out of her mouth. I begin licking her pussy, and soon she responds in her sleep. At some point I must have woken her up, for she puts my now very stiff dick back in her mouth and begins sucking. Soon we are both satisfied, and get out of bed. We shower together before going naked for breakfast.

The situation is still the same. Around half the passengers and all the crew are naked. We gather in the observation lounge, and pass the time with movies and various games. In mid afternoon we are interrupted by an announcement.

"This is jump engineer Naheera Kandra. It looks like a new jump opportunity is approaching, and that we may be able to jump tomorrow, probably some time before lunch. If the jump conditions remain good, we will be able to make a long jump, possibly cutting as much as ten days from our total travel time. We will update you tomorrow after breakfast, or earlier if conditions change."

With an upcoming jump, Christie and I decide to save our strength, and sleep separately.

Next morning just after breakfast, Naheera updated us as promised.

"During the night," she announced, "jump conditions have improved slightly. We will probably be able to jump already at 10:30 am, and to make a long jump. Final confirmation as usual approximately one hour before jumping."

Then a bit later, the jump is confirmed, and we all return to our cabins to shower. This time my pod designation is 3 (bottom). The low number gets my hopes high, it probably means one of the experienced (and beautiful) crew members.

We gather again in the jump hall. I stand in front of pod three, and as expected no jump partner shows up, while the crew gathers on the elevated bridge closely in front of me. I look up at them, and am treated with a marvelous view of Captain Susan Corwin seen from below. Is her name Irish or Scottish? Her skin is pale and freckled, and her hair is long, curly and ginger. Her bush has a slightly lighter color. She is slightly chubby, and has large, well-formed breasts.

Then my eyes move to Naheera, the jump engineer. She must be one of the most beautiful women I have ever had the pleasure to look at. From this angle, I see her dense black bush. It pleases me that shaved pussies are no longer in fashion - oh what a beautiful sight! I feel blood flows to my private parts as I look between her legs. My reverie is interrupted by the captain.

"The jump today is long, almost eighteen light years. A long jump does not necessarily mean a long stay in the pods, but this time it does. The majority of you will experience between 18 and 22 hours in the pods, but unfortunately the distribution has a tail. It is likely that a few of you will experience significantly longer times, up to 32 or perhaps 34 hours. We can guarantee that none will exceed 36 hours.

"Such a long stay in the pod is not without challenges. Dehydration can be an issue, since you will sweat a lot..." (some scattered laughter) "Although you will have other things on your minds, please remember to drink from the water tube in the pod.

"I trust you have all taken the pre-jump pill. As you know it shuts down your bowels, so we do not get unbearable accidents in the pods. But with such a long stay, we cannot shut down your kidneys without jeopardizing your health. You will therefore pass water in the pods. I am sure you will find it gross once you get out of the pod, but trust me that while you are in there, you will not mind. The pod wall will absorb most of it.

"You will be exhausted and hungry after this jump, but be assured that even 36 hours in a pod does not harm you. We will not have energy for an after-jump party, instead there will be nutritional bars available past the showers, so you can grab one or two and go directly to your bunks.

"Good luck to your all. Enjoy the jump."

The crew descends from the steel bridge, and they come out among us. My heart skips a beat when I see Naheera come towards me. She puts her beautiful, dark brown arms around my neck, and looks into my eyes.

"I saw you enjoyed looking at my pussy. Naughty boy! Would you like a better look?"

I don't know what to say. Fortunately, she does not wait for an answer.

"Have you ever jumped in the 69 position? Would you like to try?"

I sheepishly shake my head, then nod. Naheera removes her crew armband.

"Get in, then."

I get into the pod the usual way, but Naheera gets in the opposite way, and lies down with her pussy just in front of my face. I take a deep breath, enjoying the faint feminine smell that emerges from her. Then I gather my courage, and kiss her between her legs. I feel her hands on my now erect shaft, and begins licking her just as she pulls back my foreskin and takes my glans into my mouth. We lie like this for a few minutes, slowly licking each other. Then our weight disappears as the engines shut down in preparation for the jump. A worrying thought occurs to me.

"Er, Naheera ... You cannot reach the water pipe from down there, can you?"

"Nope," she answers cheerfully. "But I can reach this pipe," she grabs my cock, "so you will have to drink for two."

"Er, Okay..."

I look at the pussy a few centimeters in front of my face, and get second thoughts. Perhaps, for such a long jump, the 69 position was a mistake...

(We jump)

... was a fantastic idea! It places my face just in front of the Divine Pussy. A moment ago, I did not know the name of the Hindu god of sex and love. Now I know it, her name is Naheera!

I dive in, and begin licking her wonderful bush. Then I insert my tongue deep into her pussy. I feel her mouth eagerly sucking my cock, then she comes all over my face. I come in her mouth, but she does not slow down, and my cock remains erect. I grab her ass with both hands, and press my face deeper into her crotch. She has one hand on my balls and one on my ass while she milks my cock. I come again. And again. As usual, the jump effects sustain my erection for four or five orgasms before biology asserts itself, and my cock goes soft. But - oh wonders of the 69 position - that does not slow us down. We continue licking each other. She begins concentrating on my pubic hair, that feels wonderful so I do the same for her. Her body is somehow still able to manage a small orgasm.

I do not know how long we continue like that. Suddenly I hear her voice, "Drink, my love. Drink for both of us!"

I drink deeply from the water pipe, and then I let go of my bladder, and gives her the water of life. We resume licking each other. A long time pass again, before I hear her voice.

"We have to slow down, if we want to last." She moves her crotch away from my face, and slides down on me. Her toes appear in front of my face. "Here, suck my toes for a while, that will preserve our strength."

I feel her mouth on my big toe as I take her toe into my mouth. I have never quite understood why some people have a foot fetish. But then I have never before seen the toes of the Goddess of Love. I begin sucking her toes one at a time. They taste good. Not as good as her pusssy, but good. As I lick them I feel stimulated by her licking my toes. The situation is a bit absurd to me, but I see the wisdom of doing this. It keeps the uncontrollable animal longing for each other at bay while our bodies have a chance of recovering.

We lick each others feet for an hour or two. Somewhere along the way, she pees on my belly. I feel and see the hot liquid fly in all directions in the weightlessness. When it hits the walls of the pod, it is absorbed, but some of it clings to my body and covers my chest with a thin liquid layer. Again, I have this nagging feeling in the back of my head that I should be grossed out by this. But I do not mind, it is coming from Naheera, and everything from her body is good.

Eventually, the temptation becomes overwhelming, and I pull her back up so I can lick her pussy. Again I drink from the water pipe and she drinks from me, then I come in her mouth and she comes in mine. We lick for a while, then I hear her speak again.

"Sorry, I cannot hold it back any longer."

A jet of hot pee hits my face. I open my mouth, it tastes vile, but the depravity of it makes me continue to taste it. Our bodies are now wet, covered with pee and sweat, and we are both exhausted. But our need for each other is relentless, and we lick each other again and again. I try to reduce the stimulation by licking a larger region of her inner thighs. Eventually, we slide back to licking each others toes, none of us can take the intense stimulation much longer.

Suddenly, to my relief I feel the jump end. Moments later, gravity returns and the pod opens. We lie for a few minutes, exhausted, on top of each other, before Naheera's training takes over and she rises from the pod. She helps me out, and we stagger together towards a door with a "Crew Only" sign. We enter a somewhat better shower than the ones in the main exit corridors. Normally, showering with a woman like Naheera would be a sexually stimulating experience, but we are both exhausted and finish as fast as we can. We support each other as we stagger away from the shower.

As we pass a screen on the wall, Naheera apologizes, "I have to do this, it only takes a moment."

"Computer," she says with a commanding voice, "Give me the post-jump summary."

A synthetic voice replies, "All jump parameters within the expected values. We emerged within zero point four sigma of the desired exit point. The highest alert is a level two notification."

Naheera smiled. "Smooth jumping." She looks at me. "We can go to my quarters now, I can handle the rest once we have slept."

She grabs four energy bars from a basket, and hands two to me. "Eat these as we walk, you need it!"

Soon, we are in her cabin. She crashes on the bed, naked. I lie down by her. She is already asleep. I put my arm around her body, then sleep takes me too...

....

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP ..

"Shut up!"

I wake up. Naheera is sleepily getting up from the bed.

"That was just my alarm. I need to go to the bridge now. You can sleep here if you want, or you can come with me."

I see no reason to be in her bed if she is on the bridge. I tell her so, and join her in the shower. This time, we take time to enjoy applying soap to each others bodies, then we wash it off and dry each other. Then we leave the cabin, naked.

When we arrive the captain is there, as is the first officer and a young woman. The captain formally salutes the first officer, "You have the bridge!".

She then looks behind a curtain in the left side of the bridge. "Come, Zack," she calls. "We continue in my bed." A small but muscular black man appears, she takes his hand and leads him from the bridge.

The first officer sits in a large chair, it is wide enough for his companion to sit with him. They fondle each others bodies. I look at Naheera.

"Sit in this chair," she says and points to a chair next to the first officer. I sit in it, and she sits in my lap. My left hand finds her tits, and my right hand goes between her legs. She purrs like a cat.

Naheera leans forward, and begins typing on the computer. "How did the jump go? Anybody who got a painfully long stay in the pods?", the first officer asks.

"Very smooth jumping. Only two pods got more than 24 hours of pseudo-time. "Peter and I got 31 hours, that was pretty strenuous, and the poor ones in pod 17 got almost 33 hours. I suggest we let the doc check on them."

"Agreed."

"Oh, and I would like to take pod 19 offline for the rest of the trip. It consumed 1 percent more power than expected, and last jump it was half a percent above nominal consumption."

"Is that a reason to be worried?"

"No, it is withing acceptable parameters. But I don't like it, and we have extra pods. Computer: run a full diagnostic on pod 19."

They continue their conversation for a while, discussing the minute details of spaceflight. I enjoy the warm feeling of her body against me. Eventually, the first officer's girl gets up from the chair, and kneels between his legs, giving him a blow-job. I lean forward and whisper in Naheera's ears, "Do you want me to do the same for you?"

She smiles at me. "You can do better." We both get up from the chair, and she pulls a handle. The back folds down so the chair becomes a narrow bed. She asks me to lie down on my back, then she sits on my chest. She slides forward until she is sitting on my face, her pussy pressed onto my mouth. I open my mouth and begin licking her. After a while, she has a small orgasm. She continues working, and I continue licking her. Eventually, after an hour or so, she gets up.

"We are done here, now. You deserve a reward for all that licking. Let's get some food, and then return to my bed."

We eat together, then return to her quarters to fuck like rabbits. That night and the following night I spend in her bed, enjoying every moment of it. But then she suggests that we separate and have a single night without sex before the next jump. Reluctantly, I agree.

...

When I arrive at the jump pod for the next jump, Alexandra is already waiting for me - the married woman with whom I dined after the first jump. I have seen her many times with her husband, they are obviously very much in love, so I worry slightly about how she will take jumping with me. But as soon as we are in the pod, she kisses me with enthusiasm, claiming that she promised her husband to enjoy my body. As soon as the jump starts, she impales herself on my dick, and we fuck almost continuously for more than ten hours. Occasionally she turns her back to me, and we lie close together, by chest pressed against her back while my hands massage her breasts and my tongue explores her neck. Then after half an hour or so when our strength has recovered somehow, she turns and we resume fucking. Somehow, knowing that she is married and that her husband knows what we are doing makes it even more exciting.

When the jump is finished she is somewhat sore between her legs. We walk slowly to the mess hall, hand in hand, and find the table where her husband is sitting with his jump partner. It is Aisha, the stunning black woman. During the dinner, Alexandra and her husband can hardly keep the smiles off their faces, nor their hands off each other, and as soon as we have eaten they retire together. I invite Aisha to my cabin, and she happily accepts. She is tall, slim and with very large breasts. Naturally large, I know, since one cannot jump with implants. The hair on her head is curly, and there is a lot of it. Her pussy is shaven, one of the few shaven pussies on the ship.

We start in the 69 position. When she comes, she squirts all over my face. Then she gets off me, before I climax, and start riding me instead. It does not take long before I come inside her. She lies down on top of me, and we both fall asleep; exhausted from a long day.

The next morning, she rides me again. This time we both have more energy, and last for almost half an hour. We then shower together. We both agree that the sex was good, but that it is not quite the same when you have not shared a pod, and after breakfast we go our separate ways.

At lunch I eat with Caroline. She is still wearing her panties, making her the only person on the ship with any kind of clothes. That somehow makes her even more sexy, and I begin suspecting that she knows it. I have been worried about her, clearly all this promiscuity has been difficult for her, but now she seems to have come to terms with it.

"I hate to admit it, even to myself, but I think this trip is the best thing that has ever happened to me," she whispers in my ear. "I only regret one thing."

"Yes?"

"After our first jump, I was too repressed to take you to my cabin."

"It is not too late for that," I reply.

"No, it is too early." She laughs. "It is only lunchtime! Have you anything planned for the day."

"I missed the gym yesterday, so I should probably go there today. Do you want to join me?"

She takes my hand, and we go to the gym. Training together is fun, and we end on the elliptic cross trainers, facing each other. As we run, we both sweat profusely. I can see the drops running down her beautiful body, from the breasts over her belly, until they are absorbed by her panties. As they become soaked with her sweat, they become transparent and I can see the dark triangle of her bush. My dick rises in anticipation. She clearly enjoys the sight, and soon after we walk to her cabin.