The Jump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really need a shower. I am so sweaty."

"Sure. Let's shower."

She looks at me, and grins. "I need a shower. That would be the proper thing to do, shower and then fuck. But fuck being proper! Are you willing to lick me clean; then I will lick you. I have never done something like that!"

We go to her bed. She smells strongly and sweetly of woman. We begin licking each others faces, and I continues with her salty neck and breasts. I hesitate before tasting her armpits, but discover that they taste as good as the rest of her, just a bit stronger. I almost come while licking her pussy. After half an hour, we are both reasonably clean, and she lies down on her back spreading her legs. I enter her, and soon we come simultaneously. We lie together for a while, then take a shower. After the shower, we decide to skip dinner, and return to the bed for more action.

We spend most of the next day together in her bed. We have sex, of course, but most of the time we just lie in each others arms. I feel that I am in severe danger of falling seriously in love with Caroline.

The third day a new jump is announced, and we all meet in the Jump Hall. My heart skips a beat as I see my jump partner. It is Karin, the young Norwegian woman traveling with her mother. She is not very tall, slim, with small well-formed breasts and long, blonde hair. She comes towards me with a big smile on her face.

"Are you ready for the youngest pussy on board?" She hugs me as she arrives.

"Sure! How young is the youngest pussy on board actually?"

"My eighteen year birthday was two day before departure."

"Wow! You got an intense introduction to adult life!"

She laughs. "In Norway, the age of consent is fifteen. Not that I started that early, but I was certainly not a virgin when I came on board. Come, my dear. It is time to enter the pod, and you look really sexy. Get in! 69 style, if you please."

We get into the pod, with her pussy in front of my face. The jump will only last five to eight hours, so our kidneys have been shut down, giving me one less thing to worry about. I feel her mouth on my dick, and begin licking her pussy. Five hours with the taste of Karin's pussy in my mouth. Five hours of coming again and again in her eager mouth. Five hours in Heaven with the Viking goddess of love.

Eventually, the jump ends, and we leave the pod.

"Will you come to my cabin, Karin?"

"No." She smiles wickedly as she sees the disappointment on my face. But then she adds, "But you will come to my cabin!"

She sees me hesitate. "Yes, my mother will be there. And so will her jump partner. That will just add to the fun, don't be afraid!"

So we go to her cabin. It is empty as we enter it, and we sit down on the bed. Then the door opens, and her mother Martha enters, followed immediately by a familiar face.

"Caroline??"

"Hi Peter, what a surprise!"

"You jumped with a woman? Are you bi?"

"I don't know. But I wanted to find out. So far I like it!" She puts her arm around Martha and squeezes her tit.

We go to bed. Karin rides me, while Martha and Caroline are having a 69 next to us. My eyes jump back and forth between the beauty riding me, and the two sexy women fucking beside me. Then we switch, Martha and I are in a 69, while Caroline takes Karin from behind with a strap-on. Then Caroline and I fuck, while Martha and Karin sits hand-in-hand and watch us. When we are done, I am ready to sleep, but Karin wants me on top in a 69. My mouth is on her pussy, my dick in her mouth. Then I feel something touching my ass. It is Martha with the strap-on, I relax as it enters my ass. I come, having lost count of how many times. Finally, we fall asleep, four in a bed made for two.

I wake up in the morning squeezed between three sexy women.

"I must have died and gone to heaven."

We spend most of the morning fucking. We fuck two and two in most combinations. Karin and Martha share me while Caroline watched, and they share Caroline while I watch. And they both watch while Caroline and I fuck. But I never see mother and daughter fuck each other, I guess it will take quite a few more jumps before that happens.

Then we are interrupted by the Captain's announcement.

"We are now in the outer parts of the Kappa Cygnis system. In normal space, we could reach Kappa Cygnis IV in seven or eight months. So we need a micro-jump to get closer. We will jump in four hours. During a micro-jump we will experience around an hour or so pseudo-time in the pods. And after the jump, there will be time for the final party - the traditional 24-hour pre-arrival feast."

"I hear," Karin said, "that she usually fucks every single passenger at the final party."

I laugh. "I didn't realize the women dream of fucking the captain, too."

We are all hungry, and go for lunch. A few hours later, I go to my cabin to prepare for jump. My heart almost misses a beat when I see my pod assignment. Pod number one! Hooray! With high expectations, I go to the jump hall, and find that I am indeed having my last jump with the the glorious Captain Susan Corwin.

"Naheera recommended you," she whispers in my ear.

"I thought the computer assigned the pods."

"It does. But rank has its privileges. Get into the pod."

I spend the next fifty minutes in pod one, fucking and kissing the captain. She is as good as I had expected, and this jump is way too short. I feel we have hardly begun when it is over, and we leave the pod.

This time the crew goes back up on the bridge they use for the pre-jump announcements. The captain speaks to us all.

"This was our last jump - so now begin the final party. There are a few special rules for this 24-hour party. For once, sex is allowed in the observation lounge, but still not in the mess hall - retreat to the mess to eat and relax.

"I hear there is a rumor that when I am captain I fuck all the passengers at the final party. That rumor is clearly false!" She pauses, "There are always two or three who don't want to."

Everybody laugh, and she continues.

"Well, this time we will have to do it a little differently. The crew have made it perfectly clear that they will mutiny if I have all the fun myself. So this time the entire crew is available for your pleasure. The rule is simple. The usual 'explicit-consent' rule is still in force for your fellow passengers, but if you want to have sex with a crew member, just do it. We give our consent now. Of course, if you try something we really don't want to do, we will say 'No' and you will respect it. But a part from that, if you see somebody with a crew armband, no need to ask, just go ahead. Any questions?"

Nobody seems to have any doubts. But then a single hand is raised.

"Yes, Caroline."

"I am just wondering... If I want to come under the same rules, can I have an armband, too?"

The captain hesitates. "Normally, I would say no. But you are a special case, of course. We have a white armband you can use, that will make you honorary crew for the party."

I wonder what makes Caroline special in the captain's eyes. But I wonder even more what happened to the shy, sex-hating woman I met at the first jump. I hope she knows what she gets into.

Then the party begins. The many jumps have messed with our minds, we are all more or less sex maniacs now. It will go away in month or so, but tonight we share the fun. I go looking for Aisha, but before I find her Martha finds me, and grabs my cock. I let her drag me to a sofa, and let her take me as she wants to. I end up on my back, with her riding her. Then she slides forward across my chest, till she is literally sitting on my face. I lick her vigorously between her legs. Somebody impales herself on my cock, and fuck me while Martha's crotch block my view. All three of us come simultaneously. Then Martha moves away, and I see that the woman fucking me is Sylvia, a good-looking milf maybe fifteen years older than me. I hardly know her, we have spoken once or twice, and now she is sits on my cock. She leans forward to kiss me, and I kiss her deeply. Then we break off, and I go looking for Aisha again.

I find a ring of men around some intertwined bodies. I join the ring, and see Caroline. She is riding one guy and giving a second a blow-job, while a third guy is fucking her in the ass. I consider joining in, but the queue seems to be too long, and I walk off instead.

A male crewmember, an engineer I think, is pinned to a mattress on the floor by two naked women sitting on him, one on the chest and one on his thighs (with her hands on his cock). A third woman is squatting above his face, and he is licking her twat. Five other women patiently form a queue.

A little further down I find the captain. Somebody has taken a gynecological chair out from sickbay, she is sitting in it with her legs spread wide apart. Five men and three women form a line, and at the front Karin is busy fucking her with a strap-on. I join the line. Soon it is my turn, I look in Susan's eyes as I enter her. She smiles happily. I come quickly, and yield my place to the next guy in line. Then I see Aisha behind him. I wait till she has fucked the captain too, then I take her hand and we find a quiet corner to lie down. After an hour of so of petting and hugging, we go for some food. On the way back Aisha spots Christie, the big woman I jumped with the second time.

"She may be big, but if you want a good fuck I recommend that one," Aisha whispered in my ear.

"I know. We jumped together."

"Let's ask her if she wants a threesome."

She did, and we spend another hour this way. Then we get up. I see Caroline walking down the corridor, staggering somewhat.

"Are you O.K.?" I ask her.

"Sure. Just very sore between the legs. There are still a handful of men I havn't fucked, you for example." She hugs me, and I take her to the mattress I just shared with Christie and Aisha. Caroline gets down on her knees, and I take her from behind. I have only just begun when Christie gets down on her back in front of Caroline, and presents her pussy. Caroline licks her eagerly while I fuck her pussy from behind, and Aisha watches. When we are both done, Aisha asks Caroline to get on her back, and then she goes down in a 69.

Then three men arrives, and see Caroline. "Ah, the white armband. We haven't had Caroline yet!"

As they lead Caroline away, I see her grab a cock with each hand. She looks tired, but happy.

........

After 24 hours of intense partying, and 12 hours of sleep, we are entering orbit around Kappa Cygnis IV. After breakfast we all return to our cabins to get dressed. I find my clothes to be strangely uncomfortable after being naked for so long. We all meet in the mess hall for a last meal before we will start disembarking, one shuttle at a time. I find myself wondering what kind of society we will find here. Will it be much different from Earth? Everybody has at some point flown here on a trip like this one, it must put a mark on how people behave.

I notice Caroline next to me. Even dressed, she is very beautiful, and I think I am slightly in love. She smiles.

"So Caroline, what are your plans now?"

She laughs. "All my life I have only wanted one thing: To go to another planet, explore it, and help colonizing it. I wanted it so much I was willing to be raped each time we jumped. And now I am here, and have changed my plans!"

She stops talking. I look at her, and let her take her time. Finally, she continues.

"I studied engineering not just because it interests me, but also because any colony world needs engineers. Now, that leads me astray. One of the crew members wants to stay here and be a settler. So captain Corwin needs another general engineer on her crew. She offered me the position, and I could not resist. I no longer fear the jump, and this way I get to see not just one colony, but all of them. And I will be a real spacer - I never dared consider it, I thought I would hate the sex too much. Now I can hardly wait for the next jump!"

She leans over and kisses me. "But the Starflyer will stay here for a week. And our shuttle is docking now. A new world awaits us. And next week, my new life begins!"

THE END.