The Jungle: Predator and Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerri clamped her legs together and stopped my penetration. She was clearly aroused to the point where she really needed to get some release, but she was also trying to convince me that she wanted to maintain her marital fidelity. Given what I already knew about her, I found her struggle to be amusing. Well, good theater is often funny, isn't it?

Al had confirmed what I had learned several weeks earlier. He had talked to my wife, and Sara had admitted that she had seen Jerri having sex with Brian, her husband's younger brother. That was only three months after Jerri and Tony got married. I fully expected to soon join the ranks of the men - well, one man at least - who had made Tony an unknowing cuckold. The way Jerri was grunting and the powerful scent of her pussy persuaded me that she would want me to fuck her in a matter of minutes. She knew she didn't have any marital fidelity to protect, so how long could she pretend to be virtuous with me? Most likely she would struggle and whine until I slipped completely inside her - and then claim that I'd forced her.

Jerri surprised me when she rolled onto her back, painfully pulling the head of my penis out of her in the process. She spread her legs apart, and I heard a sharp pop as her vagina opened. "If you're going . . . to fuck me . . . at least don't . . . do it like a dog!" She gasped.

As much as I wanted to take her, I decided to help her play her game of being faithful to Tony. More important, because I'd tied her hands she wasn't really willingly yielding to my advances. This was too much like rape. I wanted to seduce her if I could.

I slid my hand down her tummy, into her pubic hair, and between her open legs. My fingers squished between her wet and slippery labia, and I found her hard, little clitoris. I slipped two fingers inside her and began to slowly finger-fuck her. At the same time I leaned over her and started licking and sucking on her nipples.

"Ow! Take it easy, dammit! My nipples are bigger and more sensitive since I got pregnant! Don't pull so fucking rough on them!" I adjusted my nipple action appropriately. The combination of nipple stimulation, finger-fucking, and regular pressure from my thumb on Jerri's clitoris brought her to orgasm within a few minutes. As soon as she calmed down, I began again.

"God, isn't that enough? Untie me! You proved your point, whatever it is! You don't need to . . . Stop that!" Jerri was attempting to regain control, so I left her hands tied and I continued to stimulate her. She was still resisting, and I wanted her to submit to me.

Jerri stopped talking about an hour later when she had her third orgasm, and after that the only sounds she made were grunts and moans. By that time she was covered with fresh perspiration, and her entire body shook and bounced on the bed as she climaxed.

I had almost complete control of her helpless body's erotic responses. I was now using three and four fingers to fuck Jerri, and her G-spot had become a hard, sensitive, swollen area inside her immediately behind her clitoris. My fingers moving in and out of her, made an erotic, slurping sound as her vagina squeezed and contracted around them.

I rolled away from Jerri and pulled my fingers out of her vagina. Then I crawled between her legs. I rubbed the head of my penis against her opening, and she thrust her hips forward, trying to pull me inside her. "What do you want me to do, Jerri?"

"F-f-fuck me! DO IT!"

My throbbing penis was telling me to do exactly that, but I had much more planned for Jerri. Besides no woman likes to offer a man her body and have him turn it down. I straddled her body and moved up the bed. I pressed the head of my penis against her lips. "Suck it Jerri. I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Jerri opened her mouth and sucked half my penis into her mouth. She must have tasted herself on my penis, but she didn't show any reaction to the flavor as she licked me. I had been ready to cum for a long time, and her licking and sucking was more than enough. I ejaculated almost immediately. She choked and coughed and released my shrinking penis.

When my climax finally finished, I climbed off the bed and turned on a light. Jerri blinked as I stared at her. She was an incredible sight, lying with her legs apart, with her hands still tied over her head. The bed was wet under her pussy. Her areolae were dark and puffy, with her nipples sticking straight out. Cum was smeared all over her lips and some was dripping down both sides of her mouth. She was covered with perspiration and her hair was a complete mess. Her eyes were wild with arousal, and she was rocking her hips on the bed. Unless she masturbated herself in front of me, I planned to leave her hanging.

Jerri had struggled to free her hands, and the blood flow to her hands had almost been cut off. Her fingers were cold and colored bluish-purple. I tried to untie her, but she had pulled the knots too tight. I found a pair of scissors and cut her free.

I picked Jerri up and carried her to the bathroom. I set her on the toilet. She whimpered as the blood began to flow back into her hands. "Take a piss, Jerri. Then we go back to bed."

"Aren't . . . aren't you going to help me clean up?" The pain in her hands had clearly distracted her from her arousal, and she was thinking about other comforts besides sexual satisfaction.

I ignored her question. As soon as she finished, she blotted herself with toilet paper. It was difficult since her fingers were still stiff. Then I picked her up and cradled her in my arms as I added my own urine to the bowl.

I flushed the toilet, closed the bathroom door so that only a little light came into the room, and carried Jerri back to the bed. I placed her in the wet spot on the bed, turned out the light, and crawled into the bed. I spooned my body against hers and moved my hand from one of her breasts to the other as I began to relax. Her nipples were stiff and I could feel her legs trembling. I heard her softly crying as I drifted off the sleep.

DAY THREE

Jerri woke me when she struggled to her feet in order to go to the bathroom. She was moving better already. After using the toilet, we shared a shower.

Jerri was still angry and wouldn't kiss me, but she didn't struggle when I washed her body. She scrubbed my body, paying particular attention to my penis. Given my plans for her, that was a wise decision.

I ordered breakfast, then took care of her ankle while we waited for the food to arrive. Most of the ice had melted in the cooler, but it there was still enough to take care of her injury. She lay naked on the bed, staring at me. Her eyes looked both angry and fearful.

I saw that Jerri had bruised herself trying to get free, and there were faint, dark rings circling her arms. I gently kissed each of her wrists. That simple gesture had an abrupt effect on her attitude. The look on her face changed from anger to surprise. "Do they hurt?" I asked. She shook her head. I kissed her lips and she kissed me back. Now her face had a wonderful just-fucked look. Obviously she was remembering her many orgasms a few hours before.

Jerri waited in the bathroom while the waiter brought our breakfast. As we finished, she remarked that we had missed an entire day's sessions. "We're supposed to be listening to talks and going to workshops! You can't keep me naked in my room all day!"

"Jerri, we're going to miss a lot more. You've got to go back so that Mike can check out your ankle, remember? Here. Read this. I found it in a plastic bag inside the cooler."

I handed Jerri a brochure about the nudist resort "we" had joined. I had already read it the day before while waiting in my room for Al to call. As she sipped her coffee, she glanced over at me. This group was fairly open about sexuality as well as nudity. They didn't allow public sex - or even sexual touching - in front of the children, but they provided special facilities throughout the grounds for adult activities. I wondered if Jerri knew that I planned to make use of them with her. Well, she would soon find out.

About 10:00 I helped Jerri into a car I'd rented at the hotel desk. We were both dressed in shorts and shirts. Unless someone looked carefully, it was not obvious that she was not wearing underwear. She had complained about that, but eventually had done as I demanded. She didn't like me dominating her, but she was beginning to tolerate it.

We arrived at the nudist camp's parking lot about ten minutes later. I picked Jerri up and carried her into the main entrance building. She blushed crimson when I stripped her shirt and shorts off, but she made no attempt to stop me. I removed my own, and put everything into a wire basket with a number. I found that I could keep from getting completely erect if I avoided looking at her body.

Wearing my sandals and carrying both Jerri and the cooler, I managed to reach the small first-aid building. Mike and Ginny were both there, apparently doing paperwork. "Hey, welcome to the group!" Mike called as soon as he saw that Jerri was naked. "It's not so bad, now is it?"

"I fell like everybody's staring at me!" Jerri muttered.

"Everybody IS!" Ginny laughed. "But they'll stop as soon as you stop trying to hide yourself with your hands! People naturally want to see what you're concealing!"

I laid Jerri on the table and Mike unwrapped her ankle. "Looks like you did a good job, Jim. The swelling's going down, and there doesn't appear to be any more bleeding. You might keep up the ice treatments for another day or so, but what this ankle really needs now is careful exercise."

Mike proceeded to describe a succession of exercises, each designed to help strengthen the injured tendons and muscles. I listened, but my mind was elsewhere. Jerri's labia were swollen pinkish-red, and they protruded from her dark pubic hair. I couldn't help getting erect. Even Mike got hard. Everything about Jerri's posture radiated sexual readiness. Ginny blushed and smiled at us. I liked her attitude!

Mike showed me how to wrap Jerri's ankle, then unwrapped it and had me do it. "This will give enough support that you can walk on it, Jerri. But be careful! Stick to the exercises I showed you until it doesn't hurt at all, okay?"

Jerri limped around the room doing several exercises under Mike's watchful eye. Then he suggested that Jerri and I take a slow walk around the club. "Take it easy and stretch it out. If it hurts, stop! Take time to enjoy the pool. If you have any trouble, get back to me." With that Mike gestured toward the door. With Jerri leaning lightly on my shoulder, we began to slowly walk.

We immediately came back inside. "Sun screen! We forgot!" I cried. Ginny giggled and reached into a cabinet and handed us a large bottle.

"I'll put it on your account, Jim!" She said. "This stuff works. SPF fifty! And it doesn't sting, even in sensitive places." I was obviously making progress with Ginny, too. Now she was calling me by my first name.

Jerri and I walked into the next room and began to apply the lotion. We were alone, and I playfully rubbed Jerri's breasts. She looked around to be certain nobody was looking, and then she rubbed lotion all over my erection. I was rubbing her nipples and she was stroking my penis when Ginny walked in and gasped.

"Maybe you two should start in one of the cabins!" She laughed. Jerri stepped away from me and blushed. Her nipples were as erect as my penis. She had clearly decided that the only way she could regain control was to have sex with me.

"Cabins?" Jerri silently mouthed. As soon as we were alone again, I reminded her about the tiny cabins scattered throughout the property. Each contained a bathroom and a bed - and little else. A sign hanging on the door to each one had three color choices. Green meant available, Red meant the occupants did not wish to be disturbed, and Yellow signaled that the bed linens needed to be changed. A couple of naked maids rolled carts around the property, changing the sheets as necessary, and then changing the colored sign to green again when they were done.

"I told you! I'm not going to cheat on Tony! So forget it! Last night was . . . almost a big mistake!"

I just grinned. Her protruding labia and stiff nipples said otherwise! With her hand again on my shoulder, we began our walk. My erection began to throb. Jerri's red face and erect nipples coupled by my rigid rod caused nearly everyone who saw us to grin and then point toward the nearest cabins.

It was a relief to finally reach the swimming pool. Once under water, our "problem" was not as obvious. Jerri did her underwater exercises, and I swam a few laps. After about fifteen minutes I pulled her over toward an empty, bubbling whirlpool bath which was adjacent to the swimming pool. I sat down with only my head above the water and pulled her onto my lap. My erection was wedged against her legs until she opened her thighs. As it sprang up between her legs, I pressed her breasts with my hands, pulling her back against my chest.

"Dammit Jim! People can see what we're doing!"

"Not really, Jerri! Didn't you read the brochure? These bubbles hide everything we do! Relax! There aren't any children around."

"Relax? You're feeling me up and I'm supposed to relax? Are you nuts?"

"Why don't you reach down and check on them?"

"Wha . . .? Oh shit! You're so crude!" But she did reach between her legs, and I could feel her fingers rubbing my shaft and gently pulling on my balls. Under cover of the bubbles I slowly rolled her nipples between my fingers. I cupped her breasts. They were bigger than I remembered and her nipples were really hard.

"Careful, dammit! They're really sensitive. And we really shouldn't do this!"

Jerri was still fondling my genitals and I could feel her rubbing her crotch against my shaft.

I flexed my hips, and moved my penis forward and back. This made the head of my penis move from about the top of Jerri's pubic hair to just below her pubic bone. She began to grunt as the contact between our genitals worked its magic.

Jerri abruptly stiffened and she sucked in a deep breath and held it. I could feel her hips thrusting and jerking against my penis as she used both hands to press it firmly against her clitoris. She arched her head back and kicked several times with both legs. Her body trembled for several seconds, then she finally exhaled. Her breath came in little gasps.

"This is wrong. We're both married. We can't do this!" She whispered. "I've never . . . I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't . . . " I began to gently stroke her nipples. "OH GOD! Stop that!" She shuddered.

Jerri tried to get off me, but I pulled her back. My erection was still between her legs. "Jim! Stop! I'm not going to be unfaithful to Tony! And there are people watching what we're doing!"

"I don't want to cheat on Sara either, Jerri. But I can't get out of the pool with my penis like this!" I whispered. "I'm so excited I almost can't stop!"

Jerri nodded. "Okay. I'll rub you until you come. But then we've got to calm down! This is too dangerous." With that she again reached between her legs and began to stroke my penis.

Jerri's touch quickly brought my arousal to a fever pitch. Once again I began to thrust my hips forward and back. I could feel her pussy rubbing against my shaft. My climax began to build.

Jerri's hips began to thrust forward and back in time with my motions, and once again she pressed my penis firmly against her pussy. She took another deep breath and held it as she began to climax a second time. As her head arched back, I stopped thrusting, and Jerri's hip motions bounced her crotch forward and up. For the first time since the evening before, my penis was positioned directly against her opening. She was still pressing her fingers firmly against my penis, and I felt his head slip inside her. I pushed forward and up with my hips, and I easily slipped completely into her as her vagina began to squeeze my penis. She cried out.

I had fantasized about this moment for several years, and I ejaculated immediately. Jerri's body jerked and shook once again as another orgasm consumed her. She spread her legs apart and shoved back against me as hard as she could. Each shot of cum caused her vagina to violently squeeze my penis.

My ejaculations stopped, and Jerri let her breath out. Her body continued to tremble in orgasm. My penis was erect still inside her, and as she inhaled, I felt her vagina clamp down on my penis. Her body shook again. She made soft cries as she exhaled. I thought she was done, but her orgasm exploded again as she inhaled with another penis-clamping tremor of her vagina. After several breaths, she inhaled and held her breath again and her body shook so hard I had to wrap my arms around her waist to hold her on top of me.

Jerri's legs were kicking violently, and my semierect penis pulled out of her. I felt her tremors beginning to weaken, and I held her against me until they were done. She was completely limp in my arms.

When she calmed down, I kissed Jerri's cheek. She twisted around and kissed me hard on the mouth. "Well that's settled." I said.

Jerri gave me a puzzled look. "No question about it. We just fucked each other. We just cheated on our spouses."

Jerri blushed. "I couldn't . . . After last night . . . I was still so hot . . . Oh shit! You got me so worked up last night that I HAD to fuck you. Dammit! You've always been able to turn me on! Just smelling you. Or tasting you. Now we're . . . we're adulterers. Aren't we?"

"Yeah, we are. But at least we had a good time doing it." I gently rubbed Jerri's nipples as I kissed her and she moaned into my mouth. I doubted that my own actions had been entirely responsible for Jerri's series of orgasms. It was more likely that having sex in a public place really turned her on. Well, I had previously seen evidence that supported that theory. But this had easily been the most exciting sex I'd ever experienced.

As we cuddled in the bubbly water, I saw a fat women waddling toward us. Her breasts were large and drooping, and her pubic hair must have been a foot long. She was about as sexy looking as a gorilla. She stopped directly over us.

"The kissing is okay, but that other stuff . . . I'm just glad there weren't any kids around! If you're going to get so excited, take it to one of the cabins! That's what they're there for!" She glared down at the two of us, then waddled away.

Jerri looked around and realized that at least two dozen people were staring at us from around the adjacent swimming pool. "Oh God! They all saw us fucking! God no!"

"Jerri! It's okay! They think we're married! Relax!"

Jerri looked around and realized that almost everyone was smiling at her. She waved, and several waved back. "First you're worried that people saw us screwing, and now you're proud of it. Make up your fucking mind, woman! But when you wave like that, everyone can see your boobs shaking!"

Jerri spun around so that her breasts were pressed against my chest. She kissed me. "I should feel guilty, but I don't. That was fantastic!" She reached down and pulled on my penis. I could feel it starting to stiffen. She no longer had any reticence about fucking me. Since we had already "done it," apparently doing it again was okay.

"Again? Well, not here, Jerri! I think we've put on a good enough show. And I hear a group of kids coming to swim. We wouldn't want to scare them, would we?"

About ten minutes after the kids began to splash and scream in the pool, Jerri and I stopped kissing and cuddling. We climbed out of the whirlpool and continued our walk. We stopped at a picnic area and I used my ID card to buy some hot dogs and drinks. We enjoyed them while sitting at a picnic table next to a naked family.

As we finished and walked away, Jerri was obviously excited. "I can't believe how good the sun feels on my breasts! And the way the breeze feels cool on my wet pussy! This is great!"