All Comments on 'The Jungles of Cirkon: Stage 02'

by KarinaMacoy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Shirasaya511Shirasaya511about 6 years ago
Enjoying the Development

Really enjoying the story so far, can't wait to see how the Ork gets handled. Hopefully they aren't as powerful as the Orks from 40k, or else these two are gonna get Shrekt by a green bastard that can go toe-to-toe with Space Marines.

And Clay best watch out, just because he can't be directly harmed doesn't mean that Prisoners can't let something like gravity or some other physics mechanic do their dirty work for them. Or she could just leave him for the Ork to wreck, which would be fine as long as the Ork won.

Looking forward to see what develops!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quite good

Hope to see some more interesting and varied sexual situations, maybe a turning of the tables for our narrator at some point too, but this is off to a super promising start. 5 stars with hope for a nice long arc.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29about 6 years ago
Another excellent episode

Nice to see the characters being smart and figuring things out. Sexy too :)

TanukiTanukiover 5 years ago
Clever and sexy

This is one of those stories where you say “wouldn’t it be great if . . .” And then the author rewards you with just that! Great likable characters, terrific sex scenes and it really flows and keeps upping the ante slowly but cleverly. I’m sad to see there’s only 2 more chapters cause there’s so much potential here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKarinaMacoy@KarinaMacoy
283 Followers
I've always loved writing...when I figured out I was also a little kinky, I couldn't resist putting some of those fantasies into my writing. I'd be lying if I didn't acknowledge that I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak as well, so I just love to share those fantasies!