The Jungles of Cirkon: Stage 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to hell..."

"Come here and I'll MAX you."

I lifted my head to look at him. He was standing by the makeshift bench, but he wasn't wearing the same smug expression. His smile was warm, his eyes, not quite remorseful but maybe apologetic?

"I mean it, no tricks," he assured.

I still didn't speak. After a moment though, I got up on still trembling legs. It took every ounce of will and discipline I had to cross the campsite walking normally. I stood indignantly in front of him, refusing to make eye contact or give him any satisfaction in that moment. At least that was the plan.

My skin electrified the instant his fingers merely brushed my stomach. His hand slid into the top of my bottoms, reaching down to my aching vagina. As soon as he parted my seam and slid a single finger through my sensitive petals I MAXED (SP: 50!).

My pussy gushed, soaking his hand and I moaned so loudly birds fled the surrounding trees. Every curve on my body shook as the climax finally rushed through me, and I crumbled to the ground at his feet, gasping for breath (SP: 0).

I set back on my knees, totally humiliated as CLAY HAS MAXED OUT YOUR STIM! appeared before me, then YOU LOSE! Whatever lesson I was supposed to learn, I now knew as long as I was his PRISONER I was completely at Clay's mercy.

Wiping my pussy juice off his hand on his crimson duster, Clay turned back to the makeshift bench and began working. We let the silence hang as my nerves settled.

"What are you going to do with me," I asked eventually.

Clay turned, holding two plates of food. He handed me one then went and sat by the fire.

"Look I know I took advantage of you yesterday," he began. "In every sense of the phrase." I hadn't moved yet but I could hear the smirk in his tone. "But you gotta understand, it's every player for themselves in here, so I just captured you before you tried to do the same to me..."

"I wouldn't have done that to you, asshole," I spat. "I was scared and looking for help...never mind the fact that I didn't even know how!"

"I know that, I mean, I guess, I do now," he said. "At least now you know the rules...?"

"Gee, thanks."

"And about last night," he went on, starting to sound actually remorseful. "That's not really how I am, not IRL...but you know the game tries to make us more like our character, more aggressive, influencing our emotions and stuff, and it's not like I could ever get a girl looking like you look in the real world, n-not that that excuses what I did..."

He rambled on for another few minutes, but all I could do was wonder how he would react knowing that this girl, looking like I do, was a man in that real world... maybe I should...nah...

"Look Clay," I cut him off, finally standing and turning to face him. "If you're trying to apologize, you can just release me, and we'll call it square, mmkay?" I set down the plate of food and held out my shackled wrists.

He stared at them for a minute then looked up at me, and slowly shook his head. "I'm sorry, I can't...see the truth is I need your help."

"My...help?" I couldn't believe he'd even say something like that to me.

"Y-yeah," he stood, turning to look off into the jungle. "There's a bunker not far away, like a dungeon level y'know? There's an upgrade in it I need, but I can't get past the boss, I think you can help."

I sucked my teeth, trying to stay calm. "O-okay...um, how?"

"So this planet is ruled by the Space ORKs, right?"

"Sure."

"The dungeon boss is a disgraced high chieftain named Birtle Toothless," Clay explained. "He's strong as hell with double tough CQC attacks."

"I'm only level one still, Clay," I sighed. "If you can't take him, I surely can't."

"Well, you see, when an ORK is disgraced they lose their mating privileges and well...being a girl...looking the way you look..."

Ice crept into the pit of my stomach and my shoulders sunk involuntarily. "Let me get this straight...you rescued me, tricked me into fucking you, took me PRISONER, so you could force me to fuck some ORK BOSS while you steal a level upgrade?"

"Well, when you put it that way..."

"You...complete...ASSHOLE!" Angry and insulted as I was, I calmed myself quickly not wanting to earn any more "lessons" from Clay.

I paced a bit, turning the situation over in my mind. It was beyond degrading. Did he really think I was going to follow him into some dungeon and let some boss monster have its way with me while he grabbed some video game macguffin? No...of course he didn't, that's why he'd taken me PRISONER so I wouldn't have a choice. A sinking feeling came over me.

"I don't have a choice, do I?" I murmured.

"Oh sure, you have a choice," Clay piped up. "You can come with me, I'll unlock your skills and weapons since you can't attack or hurt me anyway. We'll fight our way down to ol' Birtle together, and then you do your thing while I grab my upgrade."

"Or?"

He grinned, a bit of that smugness returning. "Or I'll throw your sexy ass over my shoulder, carry you down there and toss you to ol' Toothless, grab my upgrade and scoot on outta there while he's having his way with your helpless little self."

I tugged at the energy biding of my manacles, fuming inside and gritting my teeth. "That's not much of a choice."

"Look, the only way this gets done is if we work together," he said. "This game is PVP but there are also parts designed for CO-OP, now I can hack my way through Birtle's Bunker well enough, but my CQC just isn't effective against him...maybe your PLASMA PISTOL will be and we can avoid the whole having-his-way-with-you thing?"

"That's a little better I guess...course, the only thing I'm getting is out of it is NOT-raped by that boss monster."

"Look, you don't want to stay here on Cirkon, right?" he went on. "So, I've already beat the STAGE MISSION, I can help you through it...which will open the portal to the Stage Select Hub."

"And you'll set me free?"

"I have to if you're going to leave," he affirmed.

I still didn't trust Clay, and I had an even worse feeling about heading down into that dungeon CO-OP or not. However, it wasn't like my CAPTOR was going to let me opt out. This seemed like the lesser of two or three evils. On the off-chance Clay actually held up his end of the bargain, maybe I'd be getting one step closer to finding a way to log out.

"Okay," I said at last. "Let's do it."

"Awesome!"

Next...Birtle's Bunker

12