All Comments on 'The Jungles of Cirkon: Stage 04'

by KarinaMacoy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome Story ! Many Thanks !!

Very imaginative and fresh . So glad that I discovered " Jungles of C " Looking forward to Stage 05 with great anticipation . I am sure it will be worth the wait .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm here to Mourn a Dear Friend...

I'm here to Mourn a Lost Friend, Lex's tiny red and gold bikini:

R.I.P.

Red and Gold Bikini

"It barely covered Her Mound"

Hopefully in the future Lex will get OTHER TINY OUTFITS, that will be stored in her Inventory and NOT LOST to the formless white void. when she aquires them, we will fondly remember Red and Gold Bikini,

Maybe, just maybe, She will get entangled in Her new Energy Lariat and her firm warm boobs will pop out, To comfort us in our time of loss.

Shirasaya511Shirasaya511almost 6 years ago
Great Boss Fight, and some concerns

The boss fight was awesome, with what I thought was a good measure of submission and control on the part of Lex. As for Clay, well let's just hope that Lex will find some companions that will contribute more to the boss fights, as Clay has pretty much sat both of them out.

I will also miss that red and gold bikini, and I will hold it as a treasured memory. May Lex find equally skimpy, if not more skimpy outfits in the future. That is my greatest wish.

I wonder who else Lex will find in game, Player, NPC and otherwise? Especially since it was never clear on how many players that there are. How strict are the stages as far as player power levels? Will she run into a particularly vindictive high level player, who preys upon lower level characters, or does the game prevent higher levels from loitering in lower stages? Questions I hope will be answered in the future...

Hopefully Lex will find a better melee weapon at some point in the future, or something to get her out of grapples. Don't get me wrong, seeing her get groped by Zauks, Orks, and Tornoids is great. But games tend to get a lot harder, as do minions, with some of them dealing a significant chunk of (physical or lust) damage in one go. That makes having a bunch of gropings in a single dungeon nonviable, as her stim bar will hit max way too fast, or she'll just die really quickly. This isn't to say that a little helplessness in melee isn't a huge turn-on, it is. Just that Lex should find a reliable countermeasure against being swamped by only a couple of minions /cannon fodder as she goes up in levels. Just a concer that I'm sure will be addressed eventually, as the author has yet to disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best on Literotica

Still think this series is the best on the site. Keep up the great work. Eagerly awaiting the next level!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another very good chapter

Hopefully she will find new, more reliable companions than Clay. Also I wonder... all monsters target only females? Shouldnt there be (maybe succubus-like) some that give troubles to males specifically, too?

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 6 years ago
Succubus she should lern to be

Lex should realise that she is not as helpless in CQB as she looks, just that her battle plan should involve a lot of stim 'fight'. There should be moves and counter-groping that outright stuns even the zauks. Alternatively, or better additionally, she should take a couple of big bulky boys prisoners and order them to watch her back (yes, in all senses). With Tease, Blowjob and bigger stim pool than most, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Preator777Preator777almost 6 years ago
Excellent story!

Really enjoying all the kinks, and your writing really makes it pop. It seems you have been posting a new chapter once a month - I hope it means the next chapter is almost ready!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing story

Been waiting for stage 5 since 4 came out! Amazing work and I hope stage 5 comes soon :)

TanukiTanukiover 5 years ago
One of the best on Lit

This series is so fun, sexy and really needs 10 more chapters!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Super Fun Story

I'm very much looking forward to the next stage of Lex's battle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKarinaMacoy@KarinaMacoy
283 Followers
I've always loved writing...when I figured out I was also a little kinky, I couldn't resist putting some of those fantasies into my writing. I'd be lying if I didn't acknowledge that I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak as well, so I just love to share those fantasies!