The Kane Family Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so-o-o," he groaned, but the groan quickly turned into a fearful hiss as he yanked on his daughter's hair, "o-oh, fuck! That's a cop! Sit up!"

"Ow!" She protested as she rubbed at her head. "You didn't have to pull so hard!"

"Sorry, honey," he nodded towards the blue and white SUV he was pulling up next to at a red light. "I didn't mean to hurt you, but he's right there."

She wiped her mouth dry with one hand, then waved and smiled cheerfully at the officer through her window. He nodded back curtly and pulled away as the light changed colors.

"Fuck!" her dad hissed. "My dick is kind of exposed here, Tab. Don't be attracting his attention!"

She laughed quietly and reached over to tug on his rod. "Your dick seems to like the excitement of almost getting caught."

"Please, stop. I don't want to get arrested and I really don't want cumming next to a cop to become a part of my sexual fantasies." He gripped the steering wheel tightly, carefully maintaining a speed that kept them just behind the police car, "not to mention, I'd rather not make a large, wet mess all over myself. That would be tricky to explain." He angled into the next turn lane and slid away from the officer back onto the busy main street.

"Can I finish now, daddy?" She begged sweetly, "I want to taste your cum."

"I wish, but we'd better not risk it. We're almost back home now and having that cop next to us was a little too close of a call."

She crossed her arms and squashed down into her seat, releasing an angry huff of air from her flared nostrils.

"Sorry, honey, but be reasonable. I promise I'll make it up to you later."

"Later tonight?"

"Yes."

"You promise?" She looked at him hopefully.

"I'll tuck you in right after mom's asleep," he answered as they pulled up at a red light. He worked himself back into his trousers and zipped them closed, then turned to offer his daughter a kiss. "Please don't be mad, Tabby-cat. I know you're upset, but we do need to be careful."

She leaned over to take his kiss quickly, then rested her head against his shoulder. "It's okay, daddy. As long as you take care of me tonight, it'll be alright."

They pulled into their driveway and Glen handed Tabitha the keys and a couple folded bills from his wallet. "Go have some dinner or see a movie or something, please, and I'll see you later tonight."

"Okay," she chirped brightly, "see you later, daddy. Don't forget your promise!"

She turned the radio on and drove away, trying to push her libido to the side. She went for a salad at her favorite cafe, bought a new bra and pair of panties from her favorite lingerie store and sat for a while under the best tree at her favorite park. She kept herself occupied so she wouldn't be fantasizing about her father and for a while, it worked. But soon, the boredom was creeping in and her thoughts turned to her bed and home.

'It's been about an hour,' she considered, checking her phone. 'They must be done by now.'

When she got back to her house, it was empty and quiet. After a few minutes of searching and calling out for her parents, she found a note on her pillow.

"Took mom to dinner. Thanks for giving us some space. Don't wait up. Love, dad."

She frowned at the folded slip of paper for a long moment, then crumpled it up and tossed it into the trash on her way to the bathroom. Her soapy fingers scrubbed and probed at her frustrated body under a cascade of steamy cleansing as she daydreamed about waking up to her father's touch. After she had emptied the water heater for her lingering shower, she dried off, then slid her new, lacy, black panties on and crawled into bed, hoping to fall asleep quickly even though the sun hadn't fully set.

At first her desires wouldn't let her find peace and she tossed and turned searching for a comfortable position which might allow her to ignore the warm urges radiating from down below. She rolled onto her belly, but couldn't help crushing her aching mound against the mattress. She lay on her back, but couldn't stop her roaming hands from dipping into her panties. She turned onto her side, but couldn't keep her lonely bottom from searching for a hard-on to snuggle against. The only thing she could think of was her father's firm body and his thick, delicious piece of man-meat bringing her pleasure. But, eventually, instincts and habits won out and she somehow drifted off into a fitful snooze.

Hours later, she awoke in the darkness to the feel of a warm, muscular body sliding under the blankets behind her. She pressed back against the lean firmness of her father's chest and hugged his arms close about her. The fog over her drowsy mind slowly cleared as her aroused body began to move gently against him. It felt so nice to be held, to grind and rub and snuggle against another's naked flesh, to feel his hips and cock against the cleft of her ass as he pulled her to him.

She shivered with pleasure as she felt his lips and scratchy stubble kissing and tickling at her the back of her neck and shoulder. He nibbled his way around to the front, coaxing her onto her back, and worked his way down to her breasts. What her boobs lacked in size, they more than made up for in sensitivity and the swirling slide of his tongue and lips against her puffy nipples sent sparkling tingles down her spine. She moaned softly and humped her hips at the empty air, silently wishing he'd climb on top of her.

He did move over her, but instead of feeling him press her into the bed as his cock slid into her wet and ready pussy like she expected, he kissed his way down her belly and soon she was feeling his scruffy jaws rub against the inside of her thighs. She smiled in the darkness and twisted her fingers up in his short hair, eager for a new experience. She gasped loudly and flinched when she felt his tongue suddenly dart out to lick at her clit, then she groaned and clutched at his ears as his gently suckling movements sent pulsing waves reverberating through her needy cunt. She had never felt anything like it. Her fingers couldn't slide and suck and slither around the way his mouth could, and the way the beat of his rhythmic suction pulled at her clit was like a second heartbeat thrumming through her.

She gasped again as she felt first one, then two stiff fingers side by side sliding into her. Even his hands did a better job than hers could at touching those deepest spots she loved feeling so much. She rolled her hips in time to his movements, smashing herself against his mouth and gripping the back of his head tight. His rhythm was driving her to ecstasy; fingers, then tongue, sliding, then sucking, over and over and her pent up needs were finally about to release. She could feel it fluttering in her lower belly, like she wanted to open up and pull his whole arm inside, then she cried out and clenched her entire body around his head as waves of orgasmic pleasure pulsed through her making her clit throb and twitch. She grunted furiously and fucked his face like a wild animal, rubbing her gushing pussy all over his squashy nose and whiskered chin as he held her thighs and lapped up every bit of her juicy nectar.

She fell back against her pillows, flushed and breathing hard, and fanned at her face with her hands. "Wow," she said as she felt him slide up the bed next to her, "that was amazing."

"I'm glad I could make up the last couple days to you," his voice was a gruff whisper in the darkness. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to spend much time with you."

She kissed his hand, then moved it to cup one of her boobs. "It's alright, dad, I understand. Just, please don't make me wait a week again."

He chuckled gently, "I won't. I promise."

She reached down, groping along his body til she found the handful of meat she was searching for, and gave it a friendly tug. "Want me to finish what I started this afternoon?"

"No," he moved her hand away and hugged her closer. "I'm good for now. Mom took good care of me." He kissed her ear and sat up to put his feet on the floor. "Speaking of which, I better get to bed before she comes looking for me."

"You can't stay?" She pouted at him in the darkness and rushed to wrap her arms around him again, "my bed gets so lonely."

"Sorry, Tabby-cat," he patted her arm, "not tonight. But, you'll be happy to know that I talked your mom into making plans to go shopping with a couple friends tomorrow. And I've got some plans of my own."

"Oh? Tell me, tell me," she pleaded happily.

"I don't know, I just thought we might play in the backyard." He kissed her forehead and stood up to leave, "love you, sweetie."

"Love you, too, daddy," she said as she lay back with a confused expression and wondered, 'what could we do in the backyard?'

12