All Comments on 'The Keeper of Secrets'

by kwchancellor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ibjtjonesibjtjonesabout 6 years ago
Keep going.

Very good, keep going!

Crackerjack05Crackerjack05about 6 years ago

I want more. I hope you do another part to this story

kwchancellorkwchancellorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Author's note

I hadn't planned on doing a second part, and I have quite a few things in the works, but I'll consider it. I would like to explore the bully homophobe character some more- I just don't know if I can get into Jake's mind well enough to be effective. I'll work on it tonight and post something in the next couple of days if I succeed.

MarkbikeMarkbikeabout 6 years ago
Bully

Please do write more. I have a feeling that Jake had grown to envy Eric's sexual freedom when they were younger and had wanted to fuck him for a long time. He'd tried to get girls to take it up the ass but none would let him. He'll stay away from Eric for days, then the pressure will build in his balls, he'll realise it felt great sticking his dick in Eric's butt and find a way of repeating the exercise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please!

I want to see how this tense and awkward relationship between Jake and Eric develops!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm gonna quickly run out of stories of yours to read. Loved every one though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

That was a lovely story, I'm rooting for these two!

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Very well written and sexy.

5 stars.

Bullies are a combination of power-mongering and insecurity. They have a weakness for pushing boundaries with little regard for the element of risk.

You seem to intrinsically understand this, indicated by your deft characterization of Jake.

Thanks for the story, with one caveat. Who is Jackie? He appears for one sentence with two bottles of beer, then dissappears

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 4 years ago
Excellent until

I didn't like the ending. Jake doesn't have to fall in love, but he needs to need more ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkwchancellor@kwchancellor
249 Followers
Being a red head, I almost always write about ginger characters. I'm also a sci-fi and horror geek, spent some time on the means streets, and I always use personal experiences to inform my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES