All Comments on 'The Keeping of Lena Ch. 03'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Its.always.worth.the.wait.

Take all the time you need. Don't listen to the rude, ungrateful individuals.

Perhaps they do not understand we all have a life to live, other responsibilities are our priority.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well Damn...

That was stunning. I literally cried, so 10 points to you B, for producing such a strong reaction. What delicious angst you've delivered to all of us here, in this installment! It goes without saying, but I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Your narrative choices are always on point, you have a way of realizing your characters that I find absolutely breathtaking, and your diction, syntax, and prose are all beautiful. You weave a tale that is as honest as it is layered in depths of true, human emotion.

Lena figuring out that Renz was just as shaped by his past filled with violence, as she had been with her own at Aleksandr's hand, was genius storytelling! As was her realization that one of the reasons she fell in love with him was because he gave her the much needed attention she was starved for, paired with the fact he genuinely cared for her mind and heart, as well as her body. Then, you throw in Lena registering that not only does she understand that 'animal' side of Renz, but you have her throwing caution to the wind and being a brave, fearless woman, and loving him through it all anyway.... Lena talking about how he was more than a rapist, she was more than prey.... It finally seems like there might be a light at the end of the tunnel, and then wham! He's still leaving, she might be leaving, there might be a baby in this mix, nothing is secure, everything's up in the air, hearts are being broken, and I'm sniffling back tears at 2 a.m., because you weave one mean and magical story B! SERIOUSLY, such good character development! It was so good!

Then, let's throw in the fact you are the sweetest lady around, and always so willing to take time to talk to us fans. Plus, you somehow manage to squeeze this story into your already full life, and for that I want to thank you! This story is so multi-layered, carefully crafted, wonderful, heartbreaking, tragic, joyful, dramatic, and HOT (I mean, talk about a well-written sex scene, that was scorching!), that I would just die if you ever stopped writing! I've said it before, but I have to say it again, PLEASE publish one day! You have so much talent, and I would but this book 10x over! You are amazing, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents! All the long distance internet hugs and kissed to you B!

All The Best-Newbie Runner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So...ummm....Chapter 4????

I hate you. You are beyond horrible! Oh my god!!!! I loved it and now I will have to wait for the next installment! Oh my god! Why do you write so well that I am sucked in and never satisfied. I loved the character development in this chapter. I am also left needing to know how Renz feels about the discussion they had. Will he believe her? Did Illise kill their baby? God I hope not she has already killed one unborn child! Oh my god. Seriously having a KOL buzz and eagerly awaiting the next fix. Please quit your day job and do all writing all the time haha. Ahhhhh that was so gooooood!!! Also on your blog you said editing takes up time so I can I offer to preview chapters you know to help with that/ahhh I need to know what happens next haha. Thank you thank you thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
omg

This story is my addiction I have been checking on it every single day please keep it up this is so amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Surprised!

Came across it by accident and found I couldn't stop reading it. Its very good. There are some seriously deep issues you deal with in here and because of that, the brand of sex used isn't gratuitous at all. You strike the perfect balance with it. Good piece of work. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best yet!

This is my favorite story on Lit..ever!! And this was an incredibly well written chapter. The story took a critical turn in this chapter. Lena is finally starting to prove that she has a fully functional brain. Now I expect more from Lena, I want her to use those brains, have a career..something in Renz's industrial empire. I was surprised by Ilise's story as well and she feels more like a real person now than just a villain ex-wife.,.Not so interested in the Karl-Ava romance. Looking forward to L and R going 'all the way' wink wink. Thanks for being such a brilliant and talented writer. Thanks for not giving up on these two! Can't wait for the next part. Hugs and kisses sweetheart, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jesus christ you can write

I officially take back every critique I ever had of your slow turnaround. That was absolutely worth the wait. Waiting sucks, but if it means you'll keep creating this brilliance I'll gladly swallow my pride. I agree with anon below this was hands down your best chapter. I was thinking you'd just thrown in Alex being alive but now I see where you're going with this. The stakes are way higher in this one and I cannot wait for the next chapter. Please don't stop writing. I'm literally shaking from how hot that sex scene was omg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lame

I hate to be mean but this wasn't worth the wait. There's no progress! These characters just doing grow or advance the story in any way. This was basically a placeholder story. I'm glad the spell of Lena and Renz has been broken as the six month wait between stories while you chirp about nonsense was once interminable. This story was very meh. Who cares about these characters anymore.

madameescargotmadameescargotalmost 7 years ago
So many interesting subplots but the main plot has worn out its welcome as it hasn't budged an inch.

Well written as always from a technical standpoint, but also here's a rant: THEY ALREADY AGREED TO HAVE A CONSENSUAL BUT STILL SUPER ROUGH RELATIONSHIP AT THE END OF THE LAST SERIES. That shit was resolved, and you handled it very nicely. Why is this still a plot point? Why is this *THE* plot point? Its been months in story-time. We get it. Renz and Lena both like it rough. Please for the love of god focus on something else as the main driver of the plot in the following chapters.

If you want to include rough sex by all means do so, fuckin' go to town, but to make it soooooooooo dramatic every single time is not worth it at this point. Lena has *the same exact* epiphany on human nature, her own sexuality, and the duality of man every time they have sex/she is raped. Its literally been in every single chapter for the past 9 chapters. Beyond this she has no motivations, goals, or personality besides "she is nice and smol and a brunnette". Your other characters have begun interesting arcs (even "Renz 2.0" in this very chapter I'm trashtalking right now), but Renz and Lena *still* have the emotional competency of a turnip. A singular turnip, between the two of them.

But also all Ilisle does is sit in a corner and twirl her mustache like she's Dr. Claw. So far she's just spoken cryptically, but has done absolutely nothing. If she starts speaking in actual riddles in Ch 4 I will legit not even be surprised.

I'm interested in the rest of the story because you are a GREAT writer! Please don't take my criticisms too harshly. but seriously. This plot progression is extremely disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

Well boy Lame Anon, sure glad you didn't want to be mean. 😂 I for one have to disagree, and say I am blown away by how you were able to build the tension this chapter, your beautiful character development, and the way you dealt with some very heavy-handed emotions in such an honest way. This was awesome! I get that not every story (even extremely well-written ones, such as this) are everyone's cups of tea, but to say it was badly written with boring characters... is far from true. Thank you ABlondeGoddess for this epic installment! I truly can't wait for the next one! Oh, and I look forward to all the chat in between chapters! 😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your talents are wasted on this site

And I mean that with the utmost respect for you, one of the most talented authors I've ever had the privilege of experiencing. You've taken the Noncon trope and elevated it to almost literature, where your play with language is equally as revealing as the actual plot. The key distinction some of your disgruntled commenters fail to realize is the fact that this is now a story about a tormented man's actual desire to rape his beloved, not a mere desire for rough sex. If we remember, the last story ended with Renz acquiescing to Lena's desire for "rape role play" after being initially horrified by the idea. But now, he's craving it on his own ("feed the beast" like Elise says) and craving it more than Lena anticipated, for example forcing her into anal. He's struggling with his vow not to hurt her, alongside an intense desire to abuse her, as we now know he had been abused more than physically. A brave powerful take on the cycle of victimhood. The conflict here seems to be they are essentially navigating the world of BDSM without any rule books to follow, which is why formal consent and safewords in this kind of relationship are so important. Lena is still a very sympathetic character as she navigates her sexuality and grows. And her internal monologue in this section was truly outstanding, hats off to you. I'll admit I've had my moments where her naïveté has veered irksome, but this truly showed just how wise she is beyond her eighteen (18, I feel people forget this point) years. Like many great creators, you've reached that point where your fans are continuing to elevate their expectations for Lena. Please keep doing what you're doing and keep her true to the story, and don't change her personality and natural progression just to satisfy a few loud voices. And please, I beg you, consider formally publishing elsewhere, as Literotica is not the place for such quality. And do not heed snails that would attempt to derail your process via petty snark disguised as high-level commentary. Those people and I clearly aren't reading the same story.

magikman233magikman233almost 7 years ago
wow

the title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have loved these two since day 1

Thank you for continuing this captivating tale. Your writing quality keeps getting better and better, and this chapter as others have notes is clearly your best yet. I love the deep point of view, it almost feels like I am Lena. I was concerned that this sequel would be full of ridiculous circumstances just for plot fillers, and I am so relieved you're taking the intelligent route and crafting something truly evocative. I'd give you all the stars in the world if I could. This story is THAT powerful. I'm speechless.

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialalmost 7 years ago
where's it going?

I really have enjoyed reading this story but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. The constant hot and cold with Renz is tiresome. Please find a way to move on from it. With that said I think you're a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
13 Reasons Why

Y'all don't know wtf you're talking about so lemme break it down for you. In a span of three chapters, which takes place over two damn days:

1. Ilise manipulates Renz and Lena

2. Karl eats out Ava

3. Lena gets attacked pt. 1

4. Lena gets poisoned by a creepy as fuck doctor

5. Ilise (I'm pretty sure) gave Lena a tea that will cause a miscarriage any day now

6. Ava had a stillbirth

7. Evil twin Alexander is a submissive fuckboi

8. Lena bonds with Dottie

9. Renz decides to go to rehab since he's an alcoholic

10. Renz realizes he likes being a rapist and feels bad about it

11. Lena learns Renz was sexually abused in some way

12. Renz and Lena have some pearl clutching fuckathons and Lena gets a rimminh

Oh, and

13. RENZ AND LENA JUST BROKE UP

And y'all are STILL complaining there isn't enough going on? These comments seem less about the plot not moving and more about the plot not moving in the direction some people want it to be. There's a lot happening here, and it seems like these commenters won't be satisfied THREE CHAPTERS IN unless there are some literal explosions. Keep doing you blondie and ignore the haters, this story is getting juicier each installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow. Really, really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*grabs popcorn*

this comment thread has more drama than the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
F the haters

If you don't like it, move on. The story is so artfully arousing that I've read it multiple times and anxiously await more. Killin' it, ablondegoddess!

AvianaLakenAvianaLakenover 6 years ago

There it is! Someone finally said it. I agree with anonymous number two. PUPLISH!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase. I would buy all your books too. I've read so many erotic books and let me tell you, every time I try to decide my favorite story, Lena and Renz's story is the first one that comes to my mind. And I pay for those books and here is this awesome story being underappreciated. What I'm trying to say is that you could be a bestselling author and we could enjoy actually getting to the end of the story and hopefully reading a loooooot more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fascinating

I usually go to literotica for written porn 😂 But I'm fascinated with this story and am glad I continued reading. I can't wait for the next chapters. Also, Renz needs to get his head out of his ass.

joodlejoodleover 6 years ago
Riveting as usual

You'd think that forceful sex with Renz would grow tiresome and monotonous, but it doesn't. Each time he threatens Lena with "force" is like the first time. Or maybe that's just because the chapters are so far apart that it feels like the first time. But whatever it is, it is mother-fucking hot. You are still one of my top three fave writers on this site, and one of the few I feel truly can relate to my own preferences. I just recently started my own series called "See Through Me" if you want to check it out. The plot is nowhere near as well developed as yours, and I likely will never have such a talent for this quality of story depth, but the sex is good and deliciously bad, with strong elements of rape, bdsm, and humiliation. Do continue to write as you have. We will all be waiting for your next glorious installment! --J

madameescargotmadameescargotover 6 years ago
To settle the dispute: plenty of stuff is, indeed, happening

Indisputable: Shit's going down or is about to shortly, and one of the anons basically made my point for me by listing alllllllll the cool shit started/continued in this series (add to the list that the brothel is still open).

Up-for-debate: Renz and Lena's relationship has started to repeat itself to the story's detriment. (I stand by my comparison of them to turnips but I'll agree to disagree lol)

BUT I think all of us here love ABlondeGoddess's writing style, (most) of her plot lines, and like the story over-all, as we damn well should, its engaging and *nearly* air-tight. I, for one, like the story *too much* to not critique it. So yeah, don't listen to the haters, but also listen to me because I love you and I hate with a purpose.

ablondegoddessablondegoddessover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading everyone!

@ Anon "Its.always...": I hope I won't take *too* long ;) Thank you so much for reading!

@Newbie Runner: Thank you so much for the detailed feedback, and for the points! Hopefully not too many tears, I wouldn't want my story to be a complete downer 😂. I'm glad you enjoyed the sex scene, I had a lot of fun writing this one ;). X's and O's right back to you!!!

@Anon "So...ummm": Well I hope you don't hate me forever =). And I do write as fast as life allows. Thank you for your patience, and I'm so happy you enjoyed this!

@Anon "omg": So glad you liked it!! xo

@Anon "Surprised": Thank you thank you!!! I'm so happy an accident landed you here =). It is my hope to balance the sexy stuff with the rest of the story, I'm glad it's working for you!

@Anon "Best Yet": I'm glad this chapter has demonstrated that Lena can put thoughts together 😂. Not sure how well she'd fare in heavy industry, but rest assured there's lots of exciting stuff in store for her outside of her comfort zone.

@Anon "Jesus christ": Good shakes I hope =)? So glad you enjoyed this one! And I am sorry for the time between posting, I really do write as fast as life allows!

@Anon "Lame": The great thing is there's plenty of other stories in this category, so I hope you find what you're searching for =)

@madameescargot: I'm so sorry you're disappointed with where it's going! Although I do believe the frustration you have might be the same as what Lena expresses in this chapter ;). If you keep reading, I hope you'll find they will end up where you're hoping they will, since Renz and Lena will be having a bit of distance for a while. Regardless, thank you for reading and for your feedback! xo

p.s. I had to google "Dr Claw" as I've never heard this reference, and almost peed myself laughing thinking of the character I've written wearing that outfit with the cat 😂

@Anon "Amazing": Thank you so much for your kind feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the tension and character development, it's been a challenge for me as a writer but I'm having a lot of fun learning!

@Anon "Your talents": Thank you so much for your sensitive and predictive reading! I truly appreciate that you've read and enjoyed my story. With that said, let's all please keep the comments respectful when referencing other users =)

@magikman233: I hope that's a good wow! =)

@Anon "I have loved...": Thank you for hanging around this long!! I'm so happy you still love the characters after all this time =) (I know it's been a while...)

@Naiad_Aerial: I'm sorry you're not enjoying it anymore, and thank you for reading this far! I have a clear idea of where I see them going =)

@Anon "13 Reasons Why": Thank you for this very interesting breakdown on my story! But please be respectful to other readers =)

@Anon "Wow. Really,": Thank you! =)

@Anon "*grabs popcorn*": Is it buttered?

@Anon "F the haters": I do appreciate the support (truly), but let's please be respectful to other users =). I'm very happy you've enjoyed my story and I do hope you continue to enjoy it! xo

@AvianaLaken: I'm not sure I have the stones for the world of publishing! That might change one day, but I think this story will stay here for the foreseeable future =)

@Anon "Fascinating": I agree, he most certainly does ;) -xoB

@joodle: I'm so glad you still enjoy these two! And I'm so happy you're still writing, I'm very much looking forward to reading the latest in See Through Me! I started reading several months ago and I was very impressed with what I read!! Looking forward to catching up on Kate =)

@madameescargot (2): Now I quite enjoy turnips, but I take it that's not a good thing in this context 😂. So my intent here was to push the Renz/Lena nonconsent arc to the point where Lena (literally) threw her hands in the air in the same frustration you have expressed, as I think there's a lot more exploration they both need to do on their own regarding their unique expression of sexuality -- sorry if it was unclear (or too ambitious)! I have always appreciated your positive feedback, your pointed critiques, and everything in between, for your thoughtful, sensitive, and witty reading has been helping me become a better writer for years now. Thank you, Madame ❤️.

-----

As a general ask, let's all please pretty please remain respectful of one another here in the comment feed. This is a safe space to share any thought or reaction about the story, positive or negative. Feel free to say whatever you'd like about me or my writing (I promise I can take it 😉), but please be kind to each other.

Love,

B xoxo

wondering_birdwondering_birdover 6 years ago
More Please

I can't wait for what's next. I'm sad though... can't they just live happily ever after? But then again, life is not a fairytale. I appreciate how realistic your story is. Fell in love with both main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have enjoyed the Lena and Rent story.

I got hooked from the beginning. I can't wait for the next story or chapter.

WF

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I could not agree more with the commenter who said your story is wasted on this site.

I came here to sing your praises and could no better convey the sentiment of said commenter without sounding redundant. I'm thrilled by the story as equally as I am by your sheer talent at unfolding it, and further echo the sentiment that anyone lashing out is clearly missing the subtle undercurrents of the tale. I can't wait for more. This is easily the last story of its genre that I would be excited to read over and over again and I can't wait to read more. I'm grateful you chose this medium to share your talents, but agree that you would be easily published.

On another note, have you considered retelling one of the encounters from Renz's POV again? I know you have done it at least once before and I personally enjoyed both characters' own revelations of the same encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Evolve

I actually like the story because it's not a typical romance and is problematic with a bitch ex the way most relationships are these days. And I love how Renz is not some white knight prince charming but for his faults he has good qualities which makes him more realistic and likable. The only things I'm not liking so much is the so called non con sex. It's repetitive and she is kinda giving him consent his just being rough. It's not like his even used a riding crop or his belt on her. Only some light spanks with his hand and his suspender and she's crying like a baby. I also don't like that she's such a cry baby. His brother did worse things to her which she survived so why is she crying every time he is a little rough. You evolved Renz into a man with a gentle side, why is Lena not evolving into a mature and stronger woman.You know women can endure and are not always easily broken. And if they are they build themselves back up. Again I love this story, not for the sex written but the love story and would so love to see Renz and Lena get their shit together and actually grow as a couple and sort things out instead of running away from each other. Please have a happy ending for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good story however

I absolutely love this story ive read from the very beginning and I love the characters. However I almost feel like its time to finish the story? I feel like its kind of dragging on and on at this point with no real direction. Just my opinion. Still a fan of the story I just feel its time for it to be wrapped up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dragging on?

To each his own, but I disagree that the story is dragging on. I think you've done a wonderful job adding depth to the characters and intrigue to the storyline. The build ups between Renz and Lena, through all the drama needed to carry the story forward, are sublime. I'm personally anxious to see what Doktor Engel meant by his odd comment (Lena giving him two miracles?), what Ilise has planned, what Renz will do while away from Lena, if Lena is pregnant, what will happen with Renz's brother...so much intrigue! And, of course, the inevitably scintillating erotica. Eagerly and patiently awaiting your next installment; I know it will be well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and one more thing

Again, to each their own, but I'm not finding the noncon boring or repetitive, and I'm a little confused by another commenter's judgment of Lena. She's 18 and her only experience is with Renz. Of course she'll cry when it's painful, even if she did experience more pain and violence at the hand of Renz's brother. She does endure and has matured in many ways, but, again, she's young and vastly inexperienced. It's normal to react physically to the pain of rough sex while struggling with the arousal as well. That doesn't mean she can straddle (no pun intended) the line between pain and pleasure without fully comprehending and processing the complexities of the unorthodox couplings, if you will.

Certainly doesn't mean you aren't entitled to your opinion, just thought I'd share mine for balance :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please keep writing!

Just finished both series and oh my gosh I hope you continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes!!!

Please continue this! I love both series and hope to continue reading. Very talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Actually Loving It!!

Very interesting,well written story. I think the people commenting about Lena being one dimensional are wrong. 18 yrs old, very naive, exploring her sexuality, learning that there is a good and bad side to people, being hurt, being dramatic, too proud to say what you really feel, confused from one day to the next about your feelings...all the things young girls do on your journey to becoming a women, wife, mother. I love how you've written that conflict, that inner turmoil into the characters. There are Hollywood writers that can't even do this correctly. If your not a Hollywood writer, you should be. This is waaaaay better than 50 shades of gray. Kudos to you, can't wait for the next chapters.

LunarWolf201LunarWolf201over 6 years ago
More please

I understand you have a life but please write more chapters soon you're captive audience is impatiently waiting to see how their story continues

Sfannin21Sfannin21over 6 years ago
Please finish this

Please finish this story I’m in love! If you are making this a book please tell me where I can purchase!

Mamabear5Mamabear5over 6 years ago

I can’t wait for the next chapter! Please hurry and give us more! You are an amazing and gifted writer. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any timeline for the next chapter?

Any idea whenish the next chapter will be out?

PhulanaPhulanaover 6 years ago
I hope you're not done.

I see that you've posted continuing another story line that I will gladly read but I hope the muse for Lena & Renz hasn't been lost. I want to hear more from them and I know i can't be the only one.

DayWalker13DayWalker13over 6 years ago
Edge of my seat

I have been keeping up with your story for a while. I really hope to see more from you. Can we just know if you plan on continuing or should we stop waiting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I keep coming back

I can’t count how many hours I’ve spent reading and re-reading this storyline. It’s so expertly thought out, with an engaging storyline and intensely erotic ‘scenes.’ Anxiously awaiting more, but content to read it over and over again until the next installment. I do hope you still intend to keep Lena and Renz in non con before a HEA. I love the idea of an eventual family between them, but the heat of their dom/sub relationship is undeniable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gratitude and Longing

Many Plea's and Thank you's at your feet, Madame Goddess. Your work here has astounded my senses and remained with me for years.

Excitedly, hopefully awaiting the next installment... humbly appreciating your time and energy manifest in this storyline,

Me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
🔥 Hot

Enjoyed all your stories. Both the taking and the keeping of Lena are hot, stimulating and wow. Plz we need you to continue and conclude, can't wait to see what will transpire between the three of them next

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachover 5 years ago
Can't get enough!

OBSESSED with this story!! Lena and Renz plus Ava and Karl have become my new favorite couples and I can not wait to see what happens!

52331135233113over 5 years ago
Pleeeeeeease come back!!!

Oh please, please, PLEASE come back to this story! It's just too good and you have too many incredibly invested readers (myself included) to just abandon! Pleeeeeeease, PLEASE come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next installment

Are you able to give us any idea when to expect the next installment? Even if you can tell us if it will be days vs weeks vs months vs (I hope not) years? Anxiously awaiting more 🤞🏼♥️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So long!

So cruel to not add to this in two years! Great character in Renz though. Love finding out more about him. Maybe one day you will rejoin the writing board....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Please Finish this story. Please please please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS STORY

This is such a beautiful story!!

Such a perfect mix of love, hate and desire.. I really want to know what happens to Lena and renz.. I really have to know if they have a child, if they vanquish illise

Do they get the happy ever after they deserve??

When will you be uploading the next part of the story??

It's been two years!!

Please don't let this sweet story die

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please finish

Please come back and finish. Wrap it all up in just one more chapter even!! I'm sooo obsessed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy crap

Your writing is incredible and im DYING to read more of this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love!

I love ALL of this story. So good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please upload more.

You have to. You cannot leave us hanging like this. We are desperate for more of Renz and Lena. This is simply unfair. I beg you, please give us an update on their lives. We are waiting. By far, this is the best story I have ever read here, and you are an incredible story teller. Do upload more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please come back

I cant stand that there isn't more or at least an ending where they are happy together again, please come back!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please come back!

Please please please please please come back. I often check back to see if you have returned. I hope you do one day. This is one of my favourite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please

It's not too late to finish this!! It sounds like u already had an outline of how to wrap this thing up so PLEASE DO!! I'm begging you, it's not too late. This is one of my fave stories on the site. Renz and lena deserve resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pleaseee moreee

im devastated to see that there's no ending, i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Full of all sorts of abuse

Sorry, I've tried to give the sequel a chance. I like The Taking of Lena, which was a nice balance of nonconsent with erotic for my preferences, but The Keeping of Lena is full of gaslighting, emotional abuse, physical abuse, full of manipulation within a relationship, and not even in the affectionate way. Unfortunately I'm not a fan, but props to those who do like it. Great work on The Taking of Lena though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I want to stop reading, it's so well written but that Lena character is annoying as hell how do you tell a guy to take you. Never tell him " stop" or "get off me, you're hurting me ." But in your head you call him a rapist. HOW?! I'll admit he is brutish and a damn sadist which makes her a masochism. That's the only thing annoying about this story her victim mentality which doesn't make the story fun for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've reading this and I'm devastated to not find the ending Lena and Renz deserve.

Please please please finish the story😭

SiSubSiSubover 2 years ago

Am I the only one who gave a small cheer when she slapped him? I mean, not condoning physical abuse, but damn... Been waiting for her to get some steel in her spine. Now if they could just take care of that bitch Ilise 😭😭😭

LangeannLangeann12 months ago

Please finish this story.

EGRIEGRI11 months ago

Shame on me for neglecting to give this chapter a rating five years ago. I have corrected that mistake with the appropriate five star rating. I can honestly say I remember the tea, happiness for Karl and Ava, and mostly my hate for Ilise and Aleksandr.

I re read all of KOL and scanned TOL just to be prepared for chapter 4.0.

Thanks for coming back to us. I had relegated this fine tale to my abandoned story list, Looking forward to a big finish.

EGRI

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I'll still read the ending when it comes out, but I was much more enthralled with "The Taking..." series than this "Keeping" one. It just hasn't done it for me. Maybe the darkness was just too repetitive? I would've liked to see Lena mature and grow more, as well as them finally get married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that "The Taking of Lena" is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES