The Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fortunately," I say as you hear something go SNIP once and then again, "I love to work hard."

You feel your panties being pulled away between your legs, and you tense as you feel the air on your uncovered pussy.

"...and I love my work."

I pick up two items, place my left hand at the top of your right stocking and run my fingers up the back of your thigh, up and over your cheek and along your back as I come round to face you.

"Let's see if these change your mind."

On the table in front of you, on either side of the key, I place a broad black leather paddle and a soft, white wand vibrator. I look at you closely to try and gauge your reaction to these two items, to see if either makes your eyes widen. As I watch your eyes, it appears to me they both do, but I make a decision and pick one of them up again.

"Shall we begin?"

"Mm..."

I consider your raised, round, naked ass.

"So beautiful, but so proud and so..." I place my free left hand on the inside curve of your right buttock while I search for the right word, "...wilful."

"But I'll tame you yet." I remove my left hand.

"I want you to count to ten, Anthea, count as loudly as you feel you need to."

SMACK! I bring the paddle down hard on the fullest part of your backside.

"Mmf!"

SMACK! On the outside of your left cheek.

"Mmmf!"

SMACK! At the top of your left cheek.

"Mmmmf!"

SMACK! Where your left thigh meets your left cheek; I can hear you breathing hard already.

"Mmmm!"

SMACK! Back in the middle of your left cheek, as hard as I can.

"Mmf!"

Your head jolts back, dark brown hair still flying as I quickly bring the paddle down again.

SMACK! Towards the inside of your left cheek.

"Mmmf!" You jump slightly. "Keep counting," I say.

SMACK! Bottom of the left cheek.

"M-mmf!"

"Does it smart, Anthea?"

SMACK! Back of your left thigh.

"Mmmf!"

"Or are you enjoying it?" Your body, restrained before me, is quivering now. My cock is throbbing.

SMACK! Outside of your left thigh.

"Mmf!!"

"Are you tingling, Anthea?"

SMACK! Inside of your left thigh. You shudder bodily, like you're cumming.

"Mm!"

SMACK! At the base of your back.

"M-m-mmf!"

"How many's that? I've lost count."

SMACK! Inside of your left thigh again.

"Mmmf!"

"How many?"

SMACK! SMACK! Both in the middle of your left cheek. I pause, my arm hurting as you breathe hard through your nose.

"Mmm-mmf! Mmmf-mmf!"

"And one more for luck."

SMACK!!

"Mm-mmmf!"

"How does that feel, Anthea? Is your skin on fire?" I place my fingers on the skin of your left cheek. You flinch. "Do you wish you could get away - do you wish you weren't gagged, tied to a table and at my mercy?" A trace an ever-increasing circle round the globe of your buttock, before grabbing the whole thing in my left hand and squeezing the flesh hard. "Or are you exactly where you want to be?"

SMACK!

"Have you submitted yet, Anthea? One moan for yes, two for no."

"Mmmmf!"

But you're not finished, and I am momentarily disappointed that you've submitted so easily, before you satisfy me with a second grunt.

"Mmmmff!"

"What a strong-minded slut you are, Anthea." I caress the bright red skin on your buttock - you try to wriggle away from my touch, but you can't. "Well, if I can't beat you into submission," I say pushing the erect cock beneath my trousers against your bare pussy, "I'll have to change tack."

I hold my cock there until I feel you push back against it.

"Let's see if you respond to a softer touch instead," I say stroking your back with the back of my hand.

I move away from your rear, and place the paddle back on the table. "Let's see if I can reduce you to jelly another way."

I bend down and start applying little butterfly kisses to your scarlet backside.

I place both my hands around your left thigh, holding it tightly while I kiss all over the skin of your buttock, before moving down and kissing your hip, and your thigh - both the bare skin and where your stocking covers it.

I move my hands, and caress your groin with my left hand while I stand and begin kissing your back in the same way, starting at the bottom, and moving along your horizontal spine with the light touch of my lips fluttering over your skin.

I kiss along the material of your bra, and caress your back with my hands. You are motionless.

"Still waiting for another spank, Anthea?"

"MMmmmmff."

I push your head forward over your tethered wrists and apply my kisses to the back of your neck, feeling your torso move for the first time since I started - your shoulders squirming in response to my lips.

I kiss up the edge of the gag, and in behind your ears while my hand finds its way beneath your body to your breasts. I caress the bare skin above your bra, and then your left nipple through the material. I caress it while I'm licking your neck, feeling it harden and gently beginning to squeeze it. I start nibbling the tops of your ears and squeeze your nipple harder and harder between my fingers until you cry out at last and try to get away, the ropes tightening, the chain of the cuffs snapping taut.

You can't get away from my lips, my tongue, my teeth and my hands; you're tied to my table, your delicious figure clad in nothing but stockings, bra, muzzle and unyielding red rope. I'm kissing behind your ears with one hand deep in your dark brown hair, holding it, pulling it. I can hear your breath close to my ear, feel you writhing beneath my touch.

Releasing one hard nipple, I move to start nibbling your right ear. I find the other erect nipple and squeeze it hard straight away. The end of my tongue darts in to the most sensitive part of your ear, causing you to jerk your head away quickly. This doesn't distract from the pressure on your nipple though.

"MMMMMMFFF!!" you cry out, your eyes clamped shut.

"Was that a moan of pleasure, Anthea?" I say, standing. I lift your bra strap, and let it ping down, as I bend and apply my tongue to the right-hand side of your ribcage and waist, gently flicking over the sensitive skin and making you squirm again. I clasp my hands round your right calf and my tongue follows the line of your leg from buttock, over hip, and down the thigh to the back of your knee, which I kiss lightly.

"This must be torture for you, Anthea, the soft touch of lips opposed to the strictness of ropes and cuffs, affection instead of a paddle on your bottom." I lift your garter belt and let that ping down to coincide with the word 'bottom'. You jump, and I hear a sudden intake of breath through your nose.

"I won't be using the paddle again," I say before licking up the inside of your leg until you feel my nose just touch your naked mound. "Not for a little while anyway."

You can feel the heat of my breath on the lips of your pussy. You try to force your thighs and backside forwards, but are stuck where you are by the red rope holding you tightly against the table.

"Pleasure before any more pain, Anthea," I say blowing gently on your asshole, "although I'm not sure you know the difference..."

I place my right hand on the skin of your left groin, above the stocking top, enjoying the firm feel of your held flesh, the heat of your skin on my palm. I feel you wiggle and twitch as I start gently biting the skin of your right ass cheek. I move my face over your skin again, lightly nipping every inch of your butt with my teeth. My hand is now caressing your loin, and every few seconds you feel the side of my hand touch you mound.

I lean my chest on your ass as I start to nip the skin of your back, running both my hands along your sides, and under you to squeeze your tits again. Small sounds are coming out of your gag, like slightly muffed gasps. I break off from nibbling you.

"Next time, we won't hide those tits away, Anthea," I say squeezing them both. "I think I've denied myself pinning you to the table this way," I bite the back of your neck, under your dark brown ponytail, "I think I'd like to see these perky things on display." I squeeze both nipples with my fingers and thumbs. "Do you like having them slapped as much as your ass?"

"Mmmf m mmf!"

I'm kissing your back again, and pulling my hands back along your sides as I slide backwards off your backside until my hands are gripping your hips. I'm kissing and licking down the inside curve of your ass until I reach the pert bit that provides the definition between buttock and thigh. You fling your head back, dark brown hair flying as I run my tongue along the underside of the firm overhang.

"I think it's time you had a little fun," I say, licking the skin of your groin adjacent to your mound, "and I want to hear you enjoying yourself." I can feel the heat coming off your pussy on my face and wonder how wet you are. "After all, all work and no play makes Anthea a dull girl..."

You're suddenly alone: neither my hands nor my body, not my lips nor my tongue, are touching you. You try to look round, nervous at this sudden denial of touch. You hear a buzzing noise, and look down to discover that the wand vibrator is no longer on the table.

I can see you squirming, trying to close your long legs, attempting to clamp those firm loins together. Your heels skitter slightly on the hard floor as they try to get purchase, or even move any meaningful distance, but the spreader bar does its job effectively.

"Remember, Anthea: I want to hear you."

You feel the vibrating wand's head touch your hood, and I hear you inhale sharply. Slowly, I push it up until I feel the resistance of your pubis. With your clitoris between the two, I just hold the wand in place and let it buzz you insistently.

"MMMMMFFF!"

"Is this better than spanking? Will I achieve your surrender by being nice to you?"

The wand slips slightly as your whole mound gets wetter. "Are you horny, Anthea? Are you getting that excitement of eventual orgasm?"

The vibrator hums away on your clitoris, and I caress your inside leg and ass with my free hand.

"I could do all sorts to you, Anthea, while you're indisposed like this." You're starting to squirm. "I could use you as I wished."

"Mmmf!"

I slip two fingers in and back out of your sopping cunt, just once. "I could slide my hard cock into you, and just hold it there, impale you on it for as long as I wanted and feel you writhe around it, or fuck you so hard we'd move the table round the room."

"I could cover your asshole in lube," I say, slowly running my tongue up over it, feeling your cheeks clench involuntarily, "and push beads-on-a-string up there - one," I press a finger gently against your asshole as I count, "two," I press again, "three," I push my finger in, "and pull them out again."

"Mmmmfff!!"

"Slowly," I say pulling it back out again as described.

"I could - " SMACK! " - your bottom until you lost count, until your body screamed in the ecstasy of agony..."

"Mmmmmmmm..."

I can see your hips start to roll, and wonder if your eyes are closed, if you'd be biting your lip - if you could.

"Or I could use the key, Anthea, remove your precious gag and fuck your face until I exploded cum all over it."

"MMmmffff!"

"I could hold this vibrator here for hours, make you cum over and over again, until you thought you couldn't cum again..." I run my tongue up your pussy now, the tip not quite entering you, "...and then make you cum again."

"Mmmmff!"

Or I could simply leave you here - walk away and leave you tied to this table for days - and no-one would hear you, no-one could set you free - apart from me."

You're writhing on the table, your back rising and falling as you try to control your breathing. "I could do all of that to you, Anthea, all of them, one thing after another, and I could film it all so I could relive this domination of you whenever I chose."

"MMMFFFF!" I think you like that idea.

"I think you have submitted, Anthea, I think you have surrendered to me and whatever I choose for you and your body." I can't hear the vibrator over your breathing.

"I think you'd like to watch that tape back more than I would."

"You'd want to see yourself walk in, see how sexy you looked in your lingerie, with your dark brown hair, your long legs, and that stunning gag, and see the effect it all had on me, what it drove me to do to you, and what delights it meant for your body."

I'm having to hold the vibrator as still as I can now, as your hips are starting to buck, your butt almost doing figures-of-eights in front of me.

"I think you want to be used, to surprise yourself with the lengths you can pushed to, I think seeing yourself be used to satisfy someone else's peccadillo makes you horny like nothing else."

"I think seeing yourself so helpless, with all choice removed, is your turn on."

"Mmmf!"

"I think you want to be tied down so that the teasing and the -, the foreplay are almost infinitely prolonged."

"MMMMMM!"

"I think you want every sensation heightened, every feeling to be electric, to thrill every nerve in your body."

"I think you'll willingly suffer the spanking and the nipple-squeezing, welcome the pulled hair and the discomfort of bondage, because you like to walk either side of that line between pain and pleasure, Anthea - because you know the reward at the end will make you scream like a banshee."

"MMMMMMMMMM!"

Your legs are trembling, your back is bucking and your breathing ragged. You are on the brink, but I sense that you are somehow withholding it until the moment you deem to be right arrives, the perfect moment when pleasure and pain converge, and cause the pressure to blow. I know you're close, that the vibrator can charge you up no further, can impart no further bliss on your clitoris; now you just need something to trigger the release of that pent-up ecstasy...

SMACK!!

"MMMMFFFFFGGGHHH!!"

"MMMMFFFGG... GNNNNNGGGHH!!"

Your back bucks and heaves, your legs spasm, and your hips and ass almost vibrate - the noise is a long, high scream and a low, drawn out guttural moan at the same time. The table moves three inches to one side as your pinioned body shakes uncontrollably. I re-position the vibrator, and try to ride out the secondary tremors moving through your body before a second tidal wave orgasm arrives.

"MMMMmmmmmfff!"

You feel the vibrator's touch suddenly leave your clitoris.

"Decision made: I've decided what I'm going to do with my helpless Anthea".

You feel my left hand placed on your left butt cheek an instant before you feel the length of my cock slide smoothly into your pussy, eliciting a small gasp from behind your gag. I hold myself there, not moving - not withdrawing, not pushing deeper - just keeping you stuck on me, feeling your vagina tighten round me.

"Can you feel it pulsing, Anthea, can you feel my hard cock filling your soft pussy?"

You try to push back, try to waggle your butt to get some friction, but you can't move, impaled on my rod as you are.

"I could stay here all afternoon, Anthea, stay here with my rigid pole ensuring your position."

"Mm!" you whimper, and I push myself harder against you, further into you.

"Could you cum, Anthea? Could your pussy make itself cum even if my cock did nothing?"

I have both my hands on your ass, kneading the flesh, deciding which side is firmer. I hold there, not moving for a minute until you squirm.

"Mmmmff!"

"However, all work and no play makes me a dull boy," and with that I pull myself almost all the way out, causing you to inhale sharply. "I'm going to fuck you into submission, Anthea," I say pushing my erection firmly back into your wet snatch.

"This might take a while, Anthea," I pull out so that my glans is tickling your lips, "and that means we won't get back to the spanking soon," before pushing steadily back in so that my hips rest against your ass.

Your head jerks back as my cock ploughs you, and while your ponytail is splayed across your back I grab it, hold it hard.

"MMMFF!"

With your hair held tight, and your face pointing at the ceiling I increase the frequency of my thrusts. Your hands are bound, your arms are tied to the table, your legs are spread, and your head is held firm by your pulled hair - I fuck you hard, my hips banging against your bare ass. The table jumps slightly and I hear you moan through your gag again.

"MMMFF!!"

We're like a machine - my rod the steel piston mercilessly plunging the full depth of your pussy-shaft, my cock thrusting repeatedly and exactly balls-deep into your lubricated vagina. Each thrust brings a little moan from your mouth, and a little skip across from the table.

"Mm - Mm - Mm - Mm - Mm -Mm."

"I'm going to fill you with my spunk, Anthea, but you will probably know it's coming before I do." I can feel the end is near for my rigid penis in your hot cunt.

"Your pussy will feel my cock contract, and your pussy will tighten round it," I say still pumping into you hard and fast, "and then you'll feel me tighten, feel my load about to discharge..."

"Mmmm..."

I feel your vaginal muscles tighten round me, "...and you'll bite your lip..."

"Mmmmf!"

"...and you'll cum an instant before I do knowing you're about to be filled with my spunk."

You shudder and your back bucks again.

"MMMFFF!"

I feel your hot pussy convulse around my cock, and your legs quiver as I pull your hair back even further towards me and you cum again.

"MMMMFFFGGHHHH!!"

I push myself as far and as hard into you as I can and spurt my load as far into you as I can. You groan a low groan again, as I hold myself where I am, getting my breath back.

"NNNNMMMGGGGHH!"

I slap your ass, give you one more thrust and withdraw, admiring your body as it tries to deal with the aftermath of a third orgasm while unable to move. You are breathing so hard, and apparently struggling to breathe, that for an instant I consider removing your gag.

My concern passes.

"Was that pain or pleasure?" I ask, my grip on your hair unrelenting.

"Mmmmmmfff..." You are gasping through your muzzle, your eyes shut.

Keeping hold of your hair, I withdraw my sticky cock from your exposed pussy. I can see your lips hot and flushed before me as pick up my last piece of rope - a rough, rasping length of plain hemp rope.

I tie one end to your ponytail and pull it hard back towards me, pinning your head against your spine. I tie a knot in the middle, re-knotting over it twice more so that there is a big rough ball of rope there. I pull the rope tight through the crack of your ass, the rough knot sitting roughly on your asshole, before tying the other end to the spreader bar between your legs. I see your cheeks clench against the knot, trying to get away from it, but it is held down tight against your twitching hole by the tautness of the rope.

"Did I do left or right before, Anthea?" I ask, and you feel the paddle laid on your left buttock.

"Mmm!"

"Which?"

"MMMM!"

"Nevermind; we'll do the right. Count to ten again," I say lifting the paddle. You tense as you wait for it to descend.

No delays between strikes this time; I spank you frequently and hard, as hard as I can with the broad leather paddle.

SMACK! Middle of your right cheek.

SMACK! Top of your right cheek.

SMACK! Outside of our right cheek. You try to shuffle away.

"MMMMMFFF!" You've no time to count, I'm going too fast.

SMACK! Bottom of your right cheek, bringing a little squeal from you as you try to pull your head forward, rubbing the rough knot over your ass.

SMACK! Middle of the right cheek again, which has reddened.

SMACK! Middle of the left cheek.

"MMMF!"

SMACK! On the knot in the rope.

SMACK! Bottom of your back.

SMACK! Middle of the right cheek again, and you close your eyes, holding back tears.

"MMMMMFFF!!"

SMACK! Top of your right thigh. You jump again, and the knot rubs against your asshole again.