The Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK! On the knot.

SMACK! On the knot again.

SMACK! The hat-trick.

"MMMMMFFFFF!!"

SMACK! Inside of your right thigh.

SMACK! Left ass cheek.

SMACK! Right ass cheek.

SMACK!! I've put my thumb on the knot and with each spank, as your body convulses, the clump of rope rubs against the sensitivity of your sensitive orifice as the pressure of my thumb forces it to begin to yield to the knot.

"MMMMMFFF!!"

SMACK!

"Submitted yet?"

SMACK!!

"MMMMMFFF!"

SMACK!! Your right cheek is now as red as the left one was earlier, and your body is tense, trying to move itself away from the paddle's blows, away from the stinging pain they bring.

"No, you're enjoying this far too much."

SMACK!

"MMMMFFF!"

SMACK!!

"MMMFFF!!" you say as the rough knot in the rope finally breaches your asshole. You try to pull your head forward and down towards the key, pulling your own hair to try and pull the knot out of you.

SMACK!!

"MMMMMmmmFFFFfff!"

"I could keep this up all day, Anthea."

SMACK!!

"MMfff!"

"...and I suspect you could, too..."

SMACK!! I give you a final spank and drop the paddle on the floor as you groan.

"Mmmmfff, mmmmfff..."

Your bottom is bright red, dissected by the hemp rope that is cruelly pulling your long, brunette hair. Your stockinged legs are twitching against their red bonds and the table, a tic in one of them causing one of your high heels to 'tac-tac-tac-tac-tac' quickly on the hard floor.

I come round to face you, taking in the tears that have dried, and the eyes that are tightly closed.

"I'll ask you again, Anthea: have you submitted yet? One groan for yes etc..."

Your eyes flash open, moist and tired, but fierce and defiant.

"MMM! MMMF!"

I smile. "That's what I admire about you most, Anthea: your spirit. I look forward to renewing hostilities with you again very soon."

You attempt - unsuccessfully - to find somewhere where your head won't cause the rope to tease your asshole and try to control your breathing, the deep breathes causing your back to rise and fall noticeably. I start to walk away from you and the table you remain attached to.

"Miss Hall will be along in half an hour to unfasten you, Anthea, and then you can return upstairs to your office. Keep the key safe, please, and remember that both it and the gag are company property that I will use as and when I like."

I give your butt one last smack with my hand, SMACK!

"However. You'll be pleased to know that you will be invited for a second interview later in the month: please research what a 'safe word' is as preparation. Good day."

You hear the door shut behind me and, as you steel yourself for your thirty minute wait, my cum starts to drip down between your legs and onto the floor.