All Comments on 'The Key to Night Ch. 02'

by MayaBeauus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
denverjohndenverjohnalmost 14 years ago

These chapters are really short could you make them any longer. Great start to a great read other wise. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

ajm1250ajm1250almost 14 years ago

I'm in total agreement with denverjohn

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREalmost 14 years ago
Still to short...

... but MUCH better content wise. Please try to fill out your world a bit more with better descriptions (I have the same problum though).

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Again, the plot is very interesting. You can go far with this. First, I think you need to do longer chapters even if it takes you more time to put them out. This took 2 minutes to read. I was left with too many questions. What war is going on? I think you should have told the story in detail of how Merrick turned her. You are good with details. Keep putting lots in to draw the reader in. You do put good descriptions in. Also, what was he really asking her to do? How can she say yes when she has no details. You could have used her asking what he wanted as a chance to explain what is going on between the hunters and vamps. Keep writing. You have lots of promise. It is a great start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous