All Comments on 'The Key to Sex'

by Rod_Walker

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments
ohioohioover 12 years ago
Not all that realistic,

but a fun story nonetheless.

She was such an awful, ungenerous wife to him, even before spending the night with Ron, that it's hard to see why he'd want her back.

Plus, of course, chastity belts prevent fucking but not blow jobs.....

Thanks,

ohio

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
Pretty unlikeable heroin!

Good writing but how could he ever take her back? She was just a bit too evil to ever trust again. Thanks for sharing the story. I just didn't care for the scenario.

MissouriUSA

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Keep writing. So far, your stories are little different from the norm and a wonderful read.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Closet Cuckold - trying to pass of as strong man

His other story is the same way - the wife has sex and the husband allows it and then makes up some BS about how to keep her in leash.

Be true to yourself and write a cuckold story if that is what you want instead of these underhanded tricks.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
a "2"

I finished it, but it was so unrealistic - always the magic PIs and pre-nups - that I just marked it down as another misogynistic fantasy

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Bullshit!

The husband in this story is a weak ass cuck asshole. No revenge, no retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

If Andy wanted to keep the lying cheating slut around,he should have really humilated her. First he shold have forced anal sex on her, then after cumming in the bitches asshole, have her suck all of his semen off of his sht stained cock.Andy should have then continued to face fuck the bith, pounding into her mouth ubtil her lips and nose were bleeding. After having the skank swollow his cum he should have pissed in her mouth and made her swollowit all. Then maybe he could take the no good lying cheating whore back

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
A Hungarian joke

Hungarian joke: The knight starts going to the Crusade and asks his best friend to put away the spare key of his wife's chastity belt, if he would dye in the Holyland and his best friend could open the chastity belt for the widow. On the way to join the king's army his best "friend" reaches him on a sweety tired horse. The friend tells him -The key is wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rod Walker

Naaaah, more apt is "Limp Crawler", a jpb clone9e96

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it has become a competition

loving wives has become a competition to see who can write the silliest story and your in the running. Terrible is all i can say about this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
intresting developement

interesting first half, faltered 3/4 in it.

Maybe because of interest of seeing mentally both side of pic and punishment for the offending party esp mental anguish,is why I gave it a 2.

transition his anger to make her wear a chastity belt... come on a bit far fetched.

But thanks for writing anyway

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This is a envelope pushing S.O.T. author! ( Sealing up Obstreperous Twats)

First and foremost this writing is very good bordering on excellent. That being said I wasn't comfortable in the slightest while reading this submission. Reader comfort,however, is not this author's goal' in the slightest'. He wants to provoke a reaction .

Because the story is well told- I finished it with a chuckle or squirm depending on segment being covered. The author uses humor, imagination and retribution as incentives to coax the reader to finish the story. Its a very savvy choice on his part. On a personal level ...

I have NO desire to emulate the discipline the husband imposed on the wife despite a fair amount of experience with willful women . OK , one can lock away a cheating twat but what about her mouth for oral, or do you bind her hands so she can't jack some stud off?

For me that's no way to live. I, myself, would have put the lawyers to work and shown her the door. Force is the weapon of the weak . You can't lock up a woman's heart and thats what I want in a relationship of substance.

Yet to quote Chris Rock regarding using force" I don't condone it ... But I UNDERSTAND it. The narrator is very deluded, apparently very attractive and the husband finds her worth the trouble. Not me!

But I " understand " why he did what he did: thanks to the readability of the story. On THAT basis ***** go to author . TY for the quality story and making me think about , question (and reaffirm ) my values. Kudos to Mr. Walker for thinking out of the box , though not necessarily 'locking up the box'!

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Very interesting!

Intriguing. Downright fascinating. Excellent work!!!!

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Different!!

Thanks for sharing!!

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
It's all relative

Very enlightening story, even if it is over the top in many ways. Nevertheless, it was an enjoyable read. It's different in retaining some semblance of modern reality while steeped in medieval fantasy. I wouldn't have kept the woman, aside from her cheating, the desire for that sort of control would have had me walking out the door within months of the wedding.

For all that, it's a well written piece and deserves a read.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmover 12 years ago
missing a few straws

when you pick the lock of a bird's nest, you end up or down missing a few straws...

Hillary_WoodHillary_Woodover 12 years ago
he must really love her...

Perhaps female circumcision is the answer? It appears that the age old problem of the unfaithful wife, is simply solved by asserting total ownership over her. Lucky girl. As she lives out her life, with her cunt in jail, she can truly be thankful that she married a "goodone". A lesser "man" might have simply shot her.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Good story

"I really do love my husband and I am a good wife to him." NO dear, you are a incredibly stupid, selfish, manipulative bitch who only cares about yourself.

I love his solution. He takes her control. It's funny that she gets off on being controlled but if he's smart he won't give her much freedom. And because she loves it, she really didn't pay a price for her fucking someone else. He should have put her over his knee and blistered her butt. She probably would have enjoyed that to some extent as well but she would have a painful reminder for a few days. Then hang the paddle on the wall in their bedroom. Label it "For Bitches".

Editing note: You keep switching between Ron and Rob. I know that "b" and "n" are right next to each other on the keyboard but you should proofread your stories.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@Dear Hillary_Wood There is such a Culture in the World where the cheating's punishment is the capital punishment. I think the Western Culture is more human because we use the divorce law institute in this case for example there is in Irleland as well! The problem only that the cheater (female and male) wants the freedom and the spouse together which is not mutual thing. A connection there is not master/misstress-slave thing, but it must be mutual.

I think a marriage, where the husband has to use chastity belt that marriage is a joke..... Time travel to the Mediavel Time....

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
PROOF POSITIVE

Women are stickley life support systems for their Pussy's. Correction if you bend them over they can be used as Bicycle Racks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Finally a ho learns her place! More whored need that lesson and guys need to take stock of this as a how to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i do like your style

it takes a willing woman to neuter a good man for no good reason. the last 2 efforts have shown well crafted revenge in a word bravo.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
sorry Jason I do not LOVE the idiot husband's solution

Putting a chastity belt on her doesn't CHANGE or FIX anything.

Its all about HER and NOTHING about him. And she doesnt see IT.

she did NOT just cheat one time. Over the past few years she did NOT just cheat one time. Over the past few years she has used her Pussy as a means of control for HER.

The wife is NOT Giving the husband all the pussy he wants. He is getting itONLY when she want him to have it. That is NOT remotely the same thing.

it is NOT about the sex. Its about her control and lack of LOVE.

Lastly when the shit hit the fan... HOW did the wife react? She ripped on her husband -- the guy she claims to love and now deeply regets her actions -- and bragged ABOUT how great the lover was and how great it was to give her lover a Blow job.

How is this FIXED by a chastity belt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Stupidest story I have read

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 12 years ago
I agree...

It was one stupid story and I don't even know why I finished reading it.!* Rated a "1"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No prenup in the world would protect

his family assets from litigation for forcible confinement, coercion and a whole host of other issues. With a good lawyer, not only would she be in control, his whole family couldn't wipe their asses without her say so.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Good story

Contrary to other opinions, I think the punishment was pretty appropriate. He scared the crap out of her and took away her need and desire to control him with sex. It makes no difference if his pre-nup would hold water, she believes she was in trouble and accepted her punishment. He is now in control of their sex life, although she pretends she has some control which is illusory at best.

For some reason the rating is not working, so I give you four stars in print.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah, stupid.

Some of the comments just as stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so stupid

she fell out of the tree while raking leaves

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like the man said ...

the next time you feel like writing a story, just lie down until the feeling passes.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
An interesting variation

I think this was pretty original. It was fairly good writing for this site as well. I personally would have kicked her to the curb -- too much trouble policing her all the time. She might someday find and copy the key -- then the chastity would not work. And as others pointed out, her mouth is unfettered. Her next control retaliiatory response could be a pregnancy by someone else, this time making certain no PI is following her. It's clear she doesn't love her husband; else, why do what she did? I prefer marriage to someone who really loves me and shows it by her actions, unlike this trampy gold digger. Thanks for writing. 4/5.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 12 years ago
Apparently I'm too late.

Judging from the postings, I've missed the latest transmission from planet DWornock and it's been deleted. While I agree young DWarnock is ample proof that parents need to do a better job monitoring what their children do on the internet, we are supposed to be commenting on Rod_Walker's story and this story needs help.

.

The language skills and story mechanics are first rate but the plot is weak. This story tries to be a tale about a guy finally rearing up on his hind legs and taking control of his marriage. Except, he doesn't. He doesn't gain her respect, he doesn't change her attitude, in the final analysis all he has done is make it easier for her to cheat. Now, she doesn't have to worry about deceiving her husband, he's too busy deceiving himself. "No, she can't cheat now that I've locked her pussy away."

.

Perhaps there might be a chapter two where Andy realizes that her needing control is different from her needing to be IN control. If Andy hopes to salvage anything out of this mess, he'll have to change. He needs to learn the key to sex isn't necessarily the key to marriage, but it might be a good way to get there.

.

So thank you, Rod_Walker, for sharing with us. I look forward to your next story.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

Technically well written, but with yet another stupid (she runs off her mouth KNOWING she just made it worse), very cruel wife and doting husband. And the chastity belt thing just won't work, as explained by the others...

It's a little different that it's about control, and not the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A very good variant

The cheating-to-chastity theme of this story was a refreshing change for this category. So much so, that now I wish there was more of it.

Very good.

Thanks.

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Bah

Nothing in this story made it worthwhile for me to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

I loved it. I look forward to your next story.

Please keep up the excellent work.

bartolobartoloover 12 years ago
interesting and funny

Your story is both interesting and entertaining. Just goes to show that if you try you can adapt to nearly anything, even wearing chastity belt and handcuffs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic is so stupid

the first time she used a vibrator she broke her two front teeth

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckold

A cuckold is a man whose wife has secretly become pregnant by another man. A woman who screws around on her husband is a slut. A husband who is unknowing of his wife's affairs is an unwitting & unfortunate husband , that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckold

is a man who has an unfaithful wife. (wikipedia)

That is the context the term is used around here newbie, just a heads up to get you up to speed. (you're welcome)

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
I love revenge stories, please write many more.

It does not matter if the husband is getting the revenge (this works better for all us males) or the wife getting her revenge. Your stories are very entertaining.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
3 STORIES IS THE KEY

All 3 of your submissions could have been under "DARK THOUGHTS" or BDSM. Pay back is always brutal and hard but not to the point of giving orgasms. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

damaged goods, where the opportunity to just be rid of her! Better to find another, where she does not require such drastic steps for her fidelity, and just to feel a special connection with other than a cheating slut. I do like that Ron paid a price, perhaps more from his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If you need a pussy lock

you might as well just get a divorce.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
This author deserves a LW award.

It took only 4 sentences for the wife/husband to state that she/he loves the other to death, that she/he wants to grow old with him/her, etc., etc.

Now, on to sentence 5 and the rest.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Ho, ho, ho! An amusing tale.

But, it wasn't much for someone not really into male or female domination and all that that means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like the style...

keep them coming, author! Sure is a nice change to all the wimp/fag LW bullshit stories out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pearls before swine

Most of the uni-brow "durrr, me no liek whimps" simply have not evolved to the point of having a sense of humor. Give them a few million years and maybe they'll get it, until then, write more satires for the ones that do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It is obvious

what she wanted from the begining was a man strong enough to control her; she finally got one, her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Andy should have killed both of them

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
just another WACC story

scoop out her pussy and burn it, now that a punishment

spankingfunforspankingfunforabout 12 years ago
Andy did the right thing!

First he made sure she was stupid enough to cheat. Then he cleared up the one night problem Now he controls h.er pussy and ass with the chastity belt ; at least enough to get her attention. Now she belongs to him only!! more men need to pay attention to this story!! More women need control like this!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Interesting

He took care of his cheating wife quickly and painlessly, so to speak. Ha.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
I love this story

Super well-written (asside from a couple of typo's), and the author did a fun job of crawling into a strange woman's head-space.

I took it for what I think it was intended to be: a quirky take on a cheating wife's tale.

The author got me to understand the wife's motivations and mindset, even if the character didn't really have self-awareness herself.

The wife was an interesting character-she loved hubby, but had this desire for control. What she didn't realize was that she was really a submissive who was seeking, not control, but a controlled environment-a man who would keep her safe. She was seeking security.

Why did hubby ultimately decide to return to her, keep her, etc.? Probably because she was hot and a good fuck (despite her fucked up rules), maybe because he saw an opportunity to humiliate her and 'punish' her that divorce would not give him. Maybe because he really loved the crazy bitch. That she got off on it, and showed such remorse and worshipfulness towards him when it all came down, probably confirmed his decision to keep her around.

It seems that the chastity devices would not be necessary in the future. As she says, she has no desire to cheat anymore: her motivation was security, and now she has it, by giving control to her husband. The chastity devices evolved into more of a sign of that (and a sexual kink) than anything else.

I dug it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
actually if the chasity belt is to keep her from men it doesnt begin to do the job

her real betrayal of her husband was with her mouth until it and her anus are both locked away she isnt secured. If you are going to go down this road rings on her oral lips with locks are needed as is a secure butt plug. There are those and they are very effective. What was never brought up in the story was the medical testing that would be required even if she used condoms due to the oral sex and swallowing cum. After a year or so of medical testing they could resume sexual relations and kissing if she proved negative. The again could he or the slut wait a year or 18 months? It sure wouldnt be in two or three weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the chasity belt did nothing about what she really did to disrespect him

she was still free to give blow jobs and depending on the type of belt to be used anally

the ideas are good but incomplete lip piercings to chain closed her mouth would work and she can take liquid meals with a straw so that the mouth does not have to open

the ideal revenge after having her do all this would be to divorce her using the prenup

fanfarefanfarealmost 12 years ago
peel the onion

When 'Ron' called the cheating wife, it instantly became obvious to me that her husband had pulled a very sly mind-fuck on her.

Andy did not bother hire PI's or have a video of her adultery or actually call 'Ron's' wife. Instead Andy tricked Linda into believing that he had enough evidence to boot her sorry ass to the curb.

And she winds up punishing herself to stay on the gravy train.......delicious irony.

saratusaratuover 11 years ago
Not bad,

not bad at all, I enjoyed this very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
chastity belts dont work

her mind to cheat was made up. You didnt lock up her affection, her mouth, or her ass. Which i would bet she would give to another man since she already cheated. He should have kicked her out or at least divorced her. Even if he kept her around with the chastity belt he should have divorced her. She is a slut and doesnt deserve forgiveness she isnt a wife.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

Seems to me a little revenge sex should be in order to really put her in her place. Then again that rarely works.

Oh well.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 11 years ago
Well done

I think he should have put the bitch in her place before she could cheat or interrupt before the deed was done, but I love female chastity stories so will take all I can get

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A fair story

apart from the fetish element. It started better than it finished.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Interesting

Not nearly enough 'chastity belts' for females in this category...way too many 'male devices' stories!

Maybe 'none' and 'none' would be a working compromise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lol

can tell it is written by a man with not much experience with women.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
The true betrayal has nothing to do with her body

It was the betrayal of the mind - the disrespect, the belittling, the consideration of how to treat him etc

The belt does nothing for that - it gives them a focal point on which to build anew - she knows she fucked up badly and has no choices she knows she loses it all if she does

not work at it - and she wants to the power trip has changed tracks.

No relationship is controlled by one party - it is allowed to be controlled or shared at best - that is the myth of the dom sub - a sub allows the control as much as the dom takes it. A sub can always fond some one tot ell them what to do but needs someone to depend on to do the right things. A dom cannot always find some to to do what they say and they need to be able to do the right things or it falls apart.

Power is elusive - partnerships are much easier in the long run -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why keep a lying disrespectful adulterous possibly diseased cunt

use the prenup dump her used ass and get a loving wife. chasity belts after the fact mean little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well this was really silly

Why would he stay with a cheating slut under any circumstances? And a chastity belt? Get a clue. Key or no key, it gets cut off easily with a simple tool. Given that the way he resolved his "cheating wife" problem was so implausible, I found it impossible to enjoy the story.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
She just doesn't get it

Nor does he!

It is not who controls the other, it is mutual respect, appreciation, and love.

JusttooldJusttooldabout 10 years ago
good

I must admit all your stories are a bit off the wall, but I must say they are fairly well thought out and written well. Like I said a bit off beat but I still had to finish reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bs

he should just have dumped her cheating ass, living with a whore should be easy so why not just by a new one rather than keep the damaged goods

824dottie824dottieabout 10 years ago

This is a better revenge story than flushing years of marriage down the drain. I give it a 5 for not kicking her to the curb. People make mistakes, It happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a couple of lunatics

She's just another cheating slut. But he's a complete idiot. He's going to ignore her cheating and let her stick around? How does he trust her not to kill him in his sleep or poison his food? And the chastity belt? Don't make me laugh. A moron removes it in less then a minute with a simple tool. Better yet, after he beats her, just go to the Police. He'll go to jail and the pre-nup won't mean shit. God I HATE stupid stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

So he prevented her from having vaginal sex big deal she could still give blow jobs and still get it up the ass. Chastity comes from within not without

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my take on this

I would have the cheating cunt circumcised. cut away her inner labia, her clit and then have her sown up tight. Then i would dump the cheating bitch to go though the rest of her life unable to have an orgasm. she deserves nothing less.yeah I,m a bastard that's what cheating sluts do to a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You kidding!

You love your husband to death but yet you cheated without remorse. WTF is that all about? 1*

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
Nice

This was a good story. I enjoyed it a lot really. And in response to the previous comment, that's called being a woman in spite of what most women say they ARE all alike if they can cheat they will they have been doing it since the dawn of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
all the same

All women are the same. those you pay, those that sell their body for support or to get a family and children.

I wonder if any woman ever actually loves a man.

Some are just better actors then others.

yes, they are indeed all the same :(

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
WHY?

Would he want to stay with her? 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seems You Can't Win In This Area Of The Site.

The closet cucks say you should just grin and bear her fucking around, The BTB crowd say you are a closet cuck and should have gone scorched earth. The tree huggers don't know what they want to say, so just tap their keyboards. Plus of course there are a number of the brain dead from la la land who don't appear to have even read the storey.

All in all writing in this genre is a bit like charging a machine gun nest on foot.

Still that and the comments are what makes LW so entertaining.

PS I quite liked the storey!

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
I read the first graph and that's all i needed

"I love my husband to death" is a lie. She is a whore and a liar and should never be trusted. Didn't read the rest. nothing of interest for me.

Others will like it I'm sure. The key to sex is fidelity for me. This is a loser but I didn't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
All the detractors

Can bite me I get turned on by this story .Not the cheating part but the chasity belt

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Why did the husband wait?

Ok, so the husband knew what she was going to do, why didn't he put the damn chastity belt on her before she had sex with the asshole? And don't give me shit about how she could have refused to wear it. They make chastity belts that don't have to be custom fitted. The husband could have slipped some tranquilizers in food or drink, belted her and then given her the option of wear it or find herself divorced.

Still a good story but I think that preventing her cheating would have made it a better one. My opinion of course, but then as the old adage goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It would have saved so much pain and heartache all around if he had been a bit more proactive.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story, but

I would have enjoyed it more if he did all of this bcs she almost cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes all very well but

I would keep this whore locked in chastity for a month or two on the understanding that i may take her back if she was a good girl and did everything i said. then I would kick her in the cunt and throw her to the curb where a piece of shit belongs. Fuck her and the horse she rode in on..

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Great story gave it a 5 for pissing off the asshole of LIT!!

Also for effort and content. Great LW story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1 star

to upset the dick licker moron who gave 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Sicko

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Look, the way the author wrote it, the cunt went temporarily insane.

The way he wrote her, I also think she was extremely submissive and did not realize it yet and that led to her growing disrespect to him until he grew balls and became dominant.

I have no problem at all the way he handled it and enforced chastity. I think he could have taken it a bit further and dealt out some corporal punishment as well. Maybe even branding (tattoo, not hot iron!)

He still has the option of throwing her out, but I don't think it will be necessary. The way the ending is written, she now has the dominant man that she needs and respects and will never fuck around on again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce Her

Get a friggin divorce already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When Will Cheating Wives Learn?

Men do Not seek out married women because they are sexy. It is NEVER about the wife. What it is, is the lover's power and control over the husband. Cuckolding and humiliating another man. Most times when the husband walks away from the wife and is no longer in the picture, oftentimes the lover loses interest in the woman and discards her. I have seen it happen often. And still, married women continue to fall into the trap, and let themselves be used in a devastating game engineered by one man against another.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Such complete BS

You can't create a credible story when the wife is such an unbelievable psycho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Why go through the trouble? Just divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NOT VERY BELIEVABLE

If the guy has money and no desire to be cuckold, why not just dump this bitch who's disrespected him for the entire marriage and move on. He's got a pre-nup that cuts her off from his money so what's keeping him there. This bitch is just waiting for the chance to cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SO BLOWJOBS AREN'T CHEATING?

She was eager to give her boyfriend a blowjob, why wouldn't she see giving random men head as a way of reestablishing control? I mean she is obviously a psycho bitch with no respect for her husband so he must know that she's going to give it a try at some point.

I hope the husband spent his weeks away rebuilding his confidence by fucking every woman he could get his dick in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Lock up her pussy, throw away the key then kick the whore into the curb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOL! Too funny for words!

After Andy locked her in the chastity belt? She went right to the police. They started with assault, battery, illegal restraint, spousal abuse and sexual assault. By the time it was all over Andy was in prison, she had all their assets and found another wealthy man to take care of her. You do know that it is illegal to lock some one, man or woman, in a chastity device, right? Too funny for words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So now you know, ladies!

A husband does own his wife's pussy. If the wife doesn't believe this, then she will soon be an ex-wife/slut.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
A Word to the Wives...

A Chastity belt may be a little "over-the-top", but many, even most, husbands take fidelity and cheating issues SERIOUSLY! Cuckolding is not a game. It does not "enrich" a marriage. That woman, and those like her, are damned fools!

Many women are shattered by the experience of cheating by their man. Men are usually the same way, with the added point that it is often MUCH EASIER for a woman to obtain sex then it is for a man.This rarely ends well for a couple, even it is originally mutually agreed upon.

A five-star story. One of my favorites!

xtchrxtchrover 6 years ago
Don't Understand!

Why would he want to stay with her? What kind of relationship do they have now?

He could use her for a while but then he should dump her. She is a cheater. As others have said, she can still do things with her mouth and ass to other guys.

After the way she treated him, I don't understand the reconciliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous