All Comments on 'The Keys Pt. 01'

by velokev

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

this was good. i loved it. so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omg that was freakn HOT

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horny story...

I was 14, I came home one night and the house was quiet. "Is anyone home?" I yelled but no reply. As I was heading towards my room I noticed my fathers bedroom door was ajar. He was laying on his bed his eyes closed, his lower body naked with his hand on his flaccid cock. I thought he was dead so I shouted "Dad!" but no response. As I entered his room l could smell the alcohol and saw his chest rising so assumed he was drunk, not dead. I shook him only to get a low moan, the only thing that moved was his hand on his cock trying to stroke it. It was obvious he was masturbating before he drifted into his drunken stupor. He hand moved off his cock, I was fascinated. This was the cock that had inseminated my mother to produce me! I studied it closely, it was impressive even in sleep mode. It curled like a tightly skinned sausage. My breathing was heavy, my groins were humming, my cock growing.

I'd only ever had one bisexual experience before. A mate wanked me to orgasm/ejaculation which I loved. He then wanted me to suck his hard cock but I rudely chickened out then I watched him wank off which was horny. I promised him I'd do more next time.

I thought I'd just leave Dad to sleep it off and I'd head off to my room to give my hardening cock some attention. But, I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock. I dropped my sweat pants and commenced stroking my throbbing keen erection. Being 14 I was soon close to spurting my load, I felt so naughty. Dad was close to the edge of his bed so I shuffled closer to him so that my raging member was just above his manhood. I lost control, I just let go, I shot load after load of my spunk all over his thighs, his cock and his balls. Fuck!

As I 'came down' it really dawned on me what I'd done. He hadn't stirred but my come was all over him. I grabbed some tissue and tried to without waking him, wipe off my come. I got most of it off but there was quite a bit on his cock. I was scared shitless but carefully began to remove me from his length.

His curled sausage began to unfold, fuck his cock was growing. I looked at his face, he was still in la la land. I'd run out of tissue so I started to rub my spunk off with my hand. He was hardening quickly and combined with my come his cock felt smooth and creamy and I somehow began to stroke my Dad's now fully hard erection!

I couldn't stop, I watched him carefully as I increased my stroke rate, so naughty, so exciting! I could only detect faint moaning and his hips were gently rising. I was totally into it, I was very tempted to put cock in my wanting mouth but opted for tightening my grip and increasing my hand rate.

His moans became louder, his hips rose higher and then I felt his weapon spasm in my grip as he flew his seed into the air. Afraid he would wake I held him tighter but after he had finished his spewing he just slumped back into his slumber.

Now what was I gonna do? There was spunk everywhere, then it hit me. He would just wake up and remember that he must've had a wank before dropping off.

I didn't have to really wipe off my contributions after all but, I'm happy I did.

That was my one and only sexual encounter with my father and he never knew...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous