The Keys Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velokev
velokev
333 Followers

"Yeah, that feels good. Mmmm. Keep doing that," he said. I wrapped my hand around it as best I could. My fingers couldn't quite touch all the way around. He moaned move as I slowly moved the foreskin up and down on his shaft. It felt incredible.

"Yeah, do you like touching my cock, son? It feels so good. So you liked watching that girl get sprayed with cum, huh? You must have wondered what that was like," he said.

I still couldn't look away from his dick in my hand. I moved my other hand over onto his thigh for balance. This moved my whole body closer to his, and I was now leaning over his legs as I stoked him. "Yeah, I guess," I said in response. I didn't remember feeling that at the time but at this moment I wondered what it would be like to see his cum fly out of his cock. His hips were moving rhythmically with my slow strokes along his fat cock. He was moaning and sighing as I gripped him.

"I'll bet you did. I'll bet you're wondering what it would be like to have someone cum like that on you, aren't you?" said through his clenched teeth. He shifted his hips and body closer to me, pressing his side into me as I stroked him. "Move your hand down to my balls now. Why don't you feel what that's like?" he said. I moved my hand down like he said. He testicles felt loose and warm in their sack and it felt good to move them around inside. He had a small amount of hair on his balls, but not much. He groaned as I caressed them.

"Did you wonder what it would be like to taste another guy's penis, Son?" I didn't answer right away. It's like that was a line that I didn't think I should cross. This was one thing, but giving my Dad a blowjob seemed like something else entirely. I couldn't deny that I was curious about it, however. His cock felt so good in my hands. "I think you want to try it, don't you, Son? You look like you'd like that. Why don't you come down here and just try it for a second," he suggested. This was actually less a suggestion than a demand. I looked up at him, unsure of what to do. Then he stood and turned directly toward me as I remained sitting. His cock was now at my eye level and was pointing toward the sky. He moved one hand to my head and slowly stroked my hair. His other hand held the base of his penis and he pointed it at my mouth. I still felt very unsure of the situation, and then he said, "It's ok, Son. I know you want to try this. You better than someone you trust, right? Here, open your mouth a little," he said.

He very gently applied pressure to my head, pulling me toward his crotch. I could smell him now. There was a mixture of sweat and a pungent locker room scent that filled my nose. I bashfully parted my lips and licked the head of his cock. There was some precum at the tip and it stuck to my tongue. It felt slick and a little salty. His cockhead forced slowly its way into my mouth. He said, "Oh, yeah. That's great, Son. Taste my dick. I know you want to taste it. Mmmm, that feels so good," he repeated.

His cock felt almost velvety in my mouth, yet was rock hard. He pulled the foreskin back, exposing his mushroom head and he just let it sit there as I wrapped my lips around it. "Oh my god. That's great, Son. You're sucking your Dad's cock now. Does it taste good?" he asked

"Mmmhmm," I mumbled. I was no longer worried. I was now totally into sucking his cock. I liked girls, but my curiosity about the penis had now come to a head. I was in love with sucking my Father's cock, and didn't feel a think wrong about it.

He started moving it back and forth in my mouth, his hand staying on the back of my head. My hands roamed up his thighs and hips, exploring his body around his groin. It all felt incredible. My cock had never been so hard in all my life. There was precum of my own oozing out of the tip, dripping slowly down my shaft. There was no desire for my to stroke it, though. I was completely enveloped in the cock in my mouth. It felt perfect.

"That's right, Son. Suck my cock. You're doing a great job. You know you're going to make me cum soon. Here, lick my balls," he said, and pulled his wet cock out of my mouth, angling it straight up. He pushed his hips back toward me, and I greedily shoved my face into his balls. I licked them up and down, addicted the smells and flavors of my Father's skin and body. He was stoking his cock, and then said, "You feel so good, boy. You're a good cocksucker. Take this dick!" He shoved his cock back into my mouth and sucked him ravenously. His hips were bucking into my face and I could feel his balls swinging below.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum, son. I'm gonna cum. Are you ready?" he asked, hastily. I looked up at him and he pulled his dick out of my open mouth. He gripped it tightly, making it look red and angry, and pointed it directly at me. "Open your mouth, Son!" he said. Suddenly he grunted loudly and jets of semen jerked through the air, splattering on my face. He was grunting loudly and deliberately as he sprayed cum all over. A couple shots landed in my mouth and tongue, but mostly covering my face, dripping down to my chin and onto my own erect cock below. The show was too much, and I felt my cock straining through my skin. I gripped it tightly as he continued to drip white, thick fluid from his penis, and suddenly I came straight into the air. It landed on my groin and stomach, partially mixing with my Dad's.

"Oh yeah, that was incredible, Son. You did an incredible job. You look like you came a good bit yourself. He sat down, squeezing the remaining cum from his softening tool, and wiped it across his chest. I stood up with weak knees on the bench. Leaning over the side of the boat, I fell into the water and washed the thick gobs of cum off my body and face. I could have slept underwater right there. I then climbed back aboard and my Dad offered me a towel. "That's a good idea you've got there," he said, and dove in as well. I walked below to the V-berth and fell across the triangular shaped bed. I was asleep in moments.

velokev
velokev
333 Followers
12