The Kind Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt so secure in his arms, so small, so protected. His cock felt very good nestled between her legs. She ground her pussy against it as he worked to unclasp her bra. Her bra fell away and he admired the beauty of her perky breasts. A perfect B cup with large saucer shaped areolas and puffy nipples a little darker than her areolas. He felt their hardness as she pressed them into his chest. He ran his hands along her sides and cupped them as they kissed.

God, she is so beautiful he thought as he tweaked her nipples. She whipped her hair back to give him full access as he pulled his mouth to her left breast. She moaned a sign of approval as he alternated sucking her nipples. He rolled her onto her back, admiring her beauty again.

She was beaming up to him lustfully. Her locks flowing all around her head like golden rays. She looked like an angel to him. She pushed down his shorts with her feet and reached for his dick. Pre cum coated the tip of his dick, leaving a trail on her wrist as she wrapped her hand around it. His warm flesh pulsed in her grip.

His hand found its way to her pussy. They continued to devour each other as they explored each other's bodies.

He teasingly played with her pussy, first slipping along the outsides of her smooth inner thighs, just outside the outer folds of her pussy. She spread her legs in response, inviting him in. She stroked his warm cock.

He traced the folds of her pussy lips with his index and middle fingers. She sighed in approval losing her rhythm on his cock. He slipped his middle finger through her juices, rubbing hard across her clit. A shuttered moan escaped her lips as he made contact with her clit. He worked her pussy into lather until she pushed his hand away and slid her soaked panties off.

He hovered over her and they kissed again. She bit his lower lip teasingly and smiled up to his as she wrapped her legs around his hips, drawing him to her. Reaching down, she placed the head of his dick to the entrance of her pussy.

He basked in her beauty and watched the expression on her face as he slipped his dick through her warm folds. She gasped and bit her lower lip when he penetrated her, tensing a little as his unexpected girth filled her. She adjusted to his size briefly as the kissed again.

He increased his pace was slowly, working his dick in a little further with each stroke, stopping when he was at full penetration. Slowly and methodically he rocked into her eventually picking up the pace to match her hip movements.

She enjoyed the feeling of her new lover. He touched her in different ways then her ex. Moans of pleasure were escaping her mouth unexpectedly. They were one.

He relished in the warmth wrapped around his throbbing cock. Sucked her breasts and kissing her neck as he made love to her. Panting and sighing in approval to his movements she hissed and turned her head as he sucked her neck below her ear.

She motioned for him to roll over and mounted him again. Her tiny body fit perfectly on his hips. She rocked on his lap rhythmically. She was nearing climax, she could feel it. At that moment he found her clit with his finger tip.

Surprised, she bucked and gasped in response, adding more pressure to the contact as the sensation drover her over the edge. She reached a mind blowing orgasm.

He watched her face grimace in pleasure as he worked her clit. He was getting close but he wanted this to last, he tried to think of other things to prolong the pleasure.

She was shaking and arching her back. Her moans are what pushed him past his tipping point. He matched her orgasm with his own, filling her pussy to the brim.

She felt the spurts of cum soaking her pussy walls. She could feel his cock swell and pulse inside her as he filled her with his life giving sperm. They both collapsed together in exhaustion, cuddled in the cozy bed.

It was three thirty in the morning when he was woken by the warmth of her mouth on his cock.

"We only have two more hours before we catch the shuttle to our flight, I want this at least one more time." she told him.

He happily rubbed the sleep from his eyes as she sucked him to hardness. They fucked again before showering together.

He returned to his room to dress and get his bags. He unmade the bed so the hotel staff thought he slept in his own room while she dressed in her room.

It all seemed like a dream to both of them. They met in the lobby. It was at that moment that she suddenly felt redeemed from her betrayal and was ready to move on.

He felt the kindling of feelings he had not felt in a long time. For once, his career did not seem like the answer to his frustrations.

They made their way to the airport and to their flight, making arrangements to meet again, exchanging numbers and e-mails before taking their seats. They beamed to each other like teenage lovers during the flight.

When they landed, they met outside the plane and made their way to baggage claim. It was at baggage claim when reality set in.

His aunt was running his way, overjoyed and he recognized her immediately. It had been forever since he'd seen her. She was running towards him with her arms outstretched. What the hell is she doing here he thought to himself as she hugged his blonde companion. Oh shit he thought as she then hugged him.

"I see you found Jerry." She said to her daughter. "I can't believe the two of you remembered each other after all these years! You were only 8 years old when he left for college. We haven't seen much of him since!"

Holy fuck he thought to himself as he still remembered last night.

At first it didn't register for her. She reasoned that maybe her mom was mistaking him as her boyfriend. She knew they had broken up. They had talked for hours about it. Wait, 8 years old? She thought. College? she pondered.

Yeah, she did remember a geeky scrawny nerd of a cousin who went off to college, he was one of few who left, but this wasn't him, couldn't be him. Could it be? "Pimples?" Oh my god she thought to herself as she stood bow legged. Her pussy was still sore from last night. I had sex with my cousin!

"Oh what joy it brings me to see you two together!" Her mom and his aunt said, overjoyed. They just looked at each other dumbfounded, in shock.

12