All Comments on 'The King and His Mother'

by interpreter_x

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yawn

Snore city...zzzzzz

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationover 6 years ago
Loved the mix of anger and desire

I hope there is a part 2 where we see more of how the mother uses sex to control the son

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2?

Hot. I hope there is a part two. and eventually the son uses the mother to advance his kingdom by sharing her with his generals and other princes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vivid description but with an anti-climatic conclusion ...

but then again some people might like it that way. This story also needs proofreading. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bard?

According to my dictionaries a bard is either a poet, a reciter of epic poetry or a rasher of bacon placed on a piece of roasting meat. I'm not sure why one of those would be told to keep playing even by the dumbest king. Perhaps I speak too soon!

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago

The bard usually played an stringed instrument while reciting the stories or poetry

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Bard?

Maybe you should come to the Eisteddfod Genedlaethol Cymru in Wales, home of the Bardic tradition, or watch some of the You Tube videos; a bard can be a poet, a singer, a harpist, even a composer, any kind of musician, really, and the Eistedfodd is held to determine who's the best of the best, The Bard, both from Wales, and from visiting musicians from around the world. Shed some of your small-town parochialism and limited world-view and take a look at the world around you sometime, then perhaps you won't be so quick to display your ignorance in future.

CordanceCordanceover 6 years ago
Oh, My King

Enjoyable tale. I think what I liked best about it was the detailed description of the King's mother. I could see her in my mind's eye, royal and regal and calling the shots, even if the newly crowned king did not realize it. The way he tossed dear ol' mom to the palace floor and took her was a nice action packed scene. I have done that to my queen a couple of time. Please expand.

interpreter_xinterpreter_xover 6 years agoAuthor
This is my story and I never thought it would spark a debate about bards!

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, it is much appreciated, except for the D-Bag who called it "snore city."

Couldn't you have at least given some helpful comments ;)

Glad to see I could lead to an interesting discussion about bards, even if it is in the comments section of a literoritca piece

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A king named "Tommy" who wears "breeches"?

Too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Zzzzzz....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinterpreter_x@interpreter_x
57 Followers
I am a young man with a strong passion for erotica, I love reading and writing erotica and am looking forward to meeting others who I can share my passion with. I am polyamorous and bisexual and love sex, I'm very open minded about all kinds of fetishes and sexual activities ...