The King and His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gods that's so hot," she said as he stroked his throbbing erection and she was overcome with lust at the sight of seeing her son stroke his cock for her. Tommy began stroking faster and faster as he became more aroused by the moans that his mother made with every lick of her dripping pussy. "I'm going to cum Tommy, don't stop. Keep licking my wet pussy for me," she begged as he licked her passionately and stroked his cock with a furry that he knew excited her.

"Yes," she screamed suddenly, "I'm cumming." Suddenly, her hips bucked upwards towards his face and a torrent of juices drenched his tongue and his lips. The smell was overwhelming and he loved the heady scent that filled his nostrils. The feeling of her juices soaking his face turned him on so much, it was almost enough to make him reach his orgasm as well. The intensity of her moans made him so aroused, his whole body pulsed with a tingle that made him shake. "Yes Tommy," she screamed, and this time she pulled him away, unable to take the pleasure that was ripping through her body like tommy had ripped open her dress only moments ago. She moaned once more and let out another torrent of juices from her pussy and Tommy revelled in feeling them spray over his face and drip down his chin. He saw that she was rubbing her clit with and was shaking violently as she did so. "GODS!" She shouted the words so loudly that the guards outside the door surely had to have heard but Tommy was so overcome with lust for her then he cared about nothing more than the need to force himself into her and feel her wet pussy wrap around his hard cock.

Without hesitation, Tommy got onto his knees and spread his mother's legs, she was still shaking with uncontrollable pleasure but when took her legs in his arms and brought her ankles to his shoulders, she opened her eyes and looked directly into his. "Yes Tommy, fuck me, slide that hard cock inside me. I want to feel you cum in my pussy," she both begged and ordered all at once.

Tommy moaned in shock and pleasure at hearing the words and he took his cock, still wet with her juices and his saliva, and brought it to her pussy. Both he and his mother moaned in unison as he rubbed the head of his erect cock at the lips of her waiting cunt, feeling his hard erection slide against her wet lips. He knew she needed him to force his cock inside her as much as he did, he could feel the desire course through her as her hands ran up and down his chest. "Yes," she cried, as began to slide his hard cock into her tight pussy. He revelled at every inch he slowly slid inside her, the feeling was exquisite. As he buried his cock into her wet pussy he felt a tingle run through him that he knew meant he would cum soon. The arousal of licking his naked mother's pussy and stroking his cock for her while she moaned in pleasure had almost been enough to take him over the edge. Now he was fucking her, filling her pussy with his hard cock and staring into her pleasure-filled eyes as he felt his balls rest against her dripping wet body.

"Oh yes Tommy, fuck me, fuck your mother," she said, this time quietly, with a look of lust in her eyes that told him she needed this just as much as he did. He couldn't help but to oblige her and slowly began thrusting in and out of her. As his body slapped against hers with every thrust, she moaned softly. His hands trailed down her legs and slid down to her ass cheeks and he gave them a squeeze as his cock plunged in and out of her wet, warm pussy. She exalted in the feeling of his hands on her body and his cock inside her and began to moan even louder as he fucked her harder. Tommy knew his orgasm was coming and that he wouldn't last much longer, wanting to make it all the more intense, he began thrusting into her as hard and fast as he could. "Oh yes," his mother screamed as he fucked her with a new intensity. "Fuck me," she cried, "fuck me with your hard cock, Tommy. I can feel you getting close to cumming, fuck me and cum in my pussy," she ordered him.

He was so utterly aroused by her ordering him to cum in her, he couldn't hold back. He began thrusting into her even more powerfully than before and he felt his load about to burst inside her. The feeling of his body slamming against hers was so intense, his thighs pounded against hers to the point that it was almost painful and he looked down into her eyes and saw that the pleasure that filled her was so great her eyes were glazed over with ecstasy. The moans that came from his mother's lips were too much for him to resist, he fucked her hot pussy as hard as he could and felt his orgasm rising, the pleasure that had been waiting so long to burst forth filled his body and he shook with pleasure.

"Oh gods," he shouted.

"Yes," his mother replied in return, longing to feel her son's climax while he came inside her.

Suddenly the force of his orgasm overcame him and his whole body froze as he slammed his erect shaft into his mother's dripping pussy one last time. Jets of hot cum exploded from his cock and he felt her pussy lips tighten around his cock as he filled her with his hot cum and made her orgasm for him a second time. "Oh yes Tommy," she cried as his cum filled her and brought her over the edge. She came as the ecstasy of her son's cock shooting it's load inside her made her body convulse with pleasure.

Totally overcome with pleasure and exhaustion, Tommy collapsed onto his mother's heaving chest and she cried in shock at the feeling of him fall on top of her. "Oh gods that was amazing Tommy," she said to him as her hands ran slowly up and down his sweat covered back. His cock still pulsed with the ecstasy of his orgasm as he crushed her beasts beneath him and felt his warm cheek against hers.

Tommy raised his head and looked into her eyes, he was not expecting the lust he saw for him there. As his mother lay beneath him, her wet pussy still filled with his hard cock and his hot cum, he lowered his head to kiss her. Their lips met for the second time and his tongue searched for hers and met it with a passion that spoke of his desire to take her again, to fuck her once more and make her his whore and his queen. Softly, he broke their kiss and looked back down upon her.

"You displeased me by wearing such a revealing dress in court mother," he said with mock severity, "I don't want you to wearing such a scandalous outfit again. Is that understood," he asked her with a boyish grin on his face.

"Yes your grace," she said softly and obediently, "but I want you to know that I wore them only for you. Seducing you was always my goal, my king," she said with no small amount of mischievous amusement and not a hint of her previous obedience. "It appears that to seduce the king of Altanos, a woman has to excite both his anger and his passion," she said with a cruel smile.

"You devious bitch," he whispered as he rolled over onto his side, "you planned this all along, didn't you."

"Oh yes, I knew exactly how I was making you feel with my oh so revealing dresses, and don't think I can't make you burn with lust for me again. You may be my king but you're also my son and I know exactly how to make you a slave to the desire that burns in that cock of yours," she said, almost threateningly as she got to her feet with a smile. "And my pussy," she added with amused arrogance.

"Now, it's time to get dressed my king, you have a court soirée to attend. The noble men and women of Altanos must see their king. And this time I trust you will allow your mother to attend," she said with an amused raise of her eyebrow and not even the hint of the softness that had marked her tone before. She looked down at Tomaso's softening cock and chuckled before saying "It appears the mighty king is already preparing to step down and let his mother, the Queen, rule in his stead. Well, I assure you I'll be ready to step in and take control for you whenever you need me but be sure to compliment my dress for me before you do my love, you wouldn't want to make me look bad in front of the court now would you?"

Her words were like poison in Tomaso's ear, but they were a poison that tasted so delightfully sweet that he couldn't resist staring at her as she donned his own royal cloak and turned to the chamber doors to make her way back to the court that he now knew she held in her hands, while he just sat on the throne.

12