All Comments on 'The Kingdom Ch. 08'

by southrook

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
IamfirehorseIamfirehorseabout 6 years ago
Nice turn of events!

Can’t wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice one

Seems Annabelle is really fond of Brandy she immediatly said yes to the exchange, I'm sure after a few hours on that device Jodie would give her the blonde for free. But good to see Brandy got a capable, caring and loving owner. What a lucky girl she is. Hope we can follow her adventures too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BEST CHAPTER YET!

This is the chapter I was waiting for. Perfect twist. Perfect cliffhanger! Is it wrong to hope that our hero does ends up having to serve out the entire 24 hours in the kennel? haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

love your writing style and creative bondage, really hope machine Murphy makes another appearance!

southrooksouthrookabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks so much for the feedback! I'll be taking a bit a break before completing the next chapter. Thanks for reading!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Friday the 13th is Now My Lucky Day ...

... Since I found you had posted a new chapter. At least it was new to me. I hope our heroine takes the time soon to catch up on her reading & messages (maybe even listen to some advice about how the kingdom works) & I hope Brandy will take the time to consider all of this curfluffle could have been avoided if she had just tried communicating first instead of going straight to use of the ball gag...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

i cant wait for the next chapter ,one of the best stories of this time :) :) .Looking forward to the Movie ;) lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Work

Your writing lands perfectly in between the compelling and the erotic. I very much hope you continue. This is easily one of the best series on the site.

orflash64orflash64over 5 years ago
Is the break over yet?

I really love your story and I hope you continue it. You said you were taking a break last April, it's almost 2019, how long of a break are you taking? Have you written some new chapters and just polishing them before posting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ch.9

Any chance of Ch. 9 anytime soon?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Loving the twists and turns in this one, it keeps things fresh and exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree entirely with Anon 05/24/18 - very compelling

The terrifying thing about this story is that 3 months is more than enough to destroy anyone’s psyche, there HAVE to be more safeguards in place for the well-being of the slaves.

What about limits? BDSM has such a massive scope that it’s simply not possible for it to be an anything goes situation. Cutting/shaving hair off (like Tasha stuck with the racist) is enough to destroy some people.

On a similar note vaginas aren’t all the same, women are as varied on the inside as they are on the outside. Having a large dildo as the default isn’t physically practical, what is comfortably stretched for one is acute pain for another.

I’d love to see our heroine come out on top and end up working with the owner to improve the place and weed out the psychotic elements!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is ultimately not justifiable as consensual

The truth is that this scenario does not meet the legal or ethical definitions of consent. "Reluctance" as many of the chapters have been tagged is not consent, hence why there is a "non-consent/reluctance" category on this site. Frankly, a lot of depictions of total power exchange in the BDSM category don't meet standards of consent. They are still highly enjoyable as fantasies but no one should base thei assumptions of what is appropriate BDSM etiquette off of these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersouthrook@southrook
CNC bondage enthusiast. Jokester. Class clown EST 1991. Button pusher. Exceptionally gifted at caption contests. Mostly on here when I travel. I love struggle-play but only when the interests are mutual. If something doesn't sit right, hit me with a *safeword*. Absolutely no ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES