All Comments on 'The King's Wrath Ch. 01'

by Eliannak

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice start!

Nice start! I love the way she was pinioned by her captor. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I hope the next chapter is longer because this way way too brief and the backstory you've provided tells me nothing about the characters or how the story will be. You don't need sex in the first chapter, but you DO have to hook your readers somehow to make them want to keep reading. This chapter felt like a few paragraphs of 1 page of what COULD have been a whole chapter. You didn't even introduced her name? Or the names of their countries? I like this type of story so I really want to hope future chapters are MUCH better written than this. Longer, more detailed, fully fleshed out with character development. Maybe talk to an editor about it and they can help you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Would've been nice to have more set up. What where they wearing? Was she dressed to be out in the forest and dressed so it would be harder to find her, or was she wearing a dress that should've made her easy to find which then adds to his surprise that no one else did? If their countries were in an alliance before why had she and the king not met before so that she didn't recognize him? You could've explained it. did she have anything with her other than a knife? What kind of forests as it? I feel like these are two blank characters just sitting in a white space.

EliannakEliannakabout 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback!

Thanks for the feedback guys! I really appreciate it and totally understand what you guys are saying. This is my first story so I don't really have my footing yet, but I've taken note of your comments and will definitely work on incorporating much more detail. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Looking forward for your next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More Please

Like the story but want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hey there! Waiting for next chapter! Please don't stop, continue the story, I am looking forward to it ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous