All Comments on 'The Knave of Jacks Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Offensive language

Yes, I find the term "reporterette" offensive as a word. You never hear of an "actorette" do you? Well at least this is not a non-erotic episode for a change, so **.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome Back

Good writing and this erotic literature junkie enjoyed this story.

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeover 7 years ago
Finally your back

Wow, that theater plot, really brings my blood to a boil. I don't know why WifeWatchman but you really like to put out this kind of stories. Then again, without the drama, we wouldn't be reading them. Still, how will it be relevant in the next part, I'm looking to find out.

But the plot thickens, Thomas P. Cook apparently is vastly underestimating the Iron Crowbar whereas Katherine Woodburn burned(pun intended) her bridges with him due to this and now the two former partners along lord knows how many others are fighting for the seat left by the former Consultant of Crime, Pastor Westboro. You can bet it's going to get bloody. Will Cook succeed or will he learn a fatal lesson that Katerine warned him about.

And talking about bloody, the racial situation is getting worse in the county and the White Supremacist are make their move and most unfortunate of all Michael Burke, father of Jack Burke, Ned Burke and Todd Burke is apart of it. What will this mean? Will Todd go against his father who may be going a dark path? What of his wife, Jeanine who is not really going along of this plan?

Not only that a new player is coming to town, a man named Silver is looking to break bread with Cook in order to open operations and is now under surveillance by the Police. Will he be caught or killed for this action?

And most importantly of all, what will the Iron Crowbar do? With his nephew's father coming to get him and starting a racial war, Thomas P. Cook trying to fill the consultant's void and having to deal with Sheriff's Allgood possible sifting alliance due to the events that happened to Melina, he has a lot on his crowbar. Will he show how dangerous he can be to Thomas? Will he try to take Michael Burke to a path of light for Todd's sake ? And will Jeremy finally realize he should just break up with Stella cause the credit hour at theater is obviously not worth it and find a better girlfriend? Tune in to part 2 of Knaves of Jacks.

Give it a few days, Wifewatchmen just finished his vacation.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Vincent_D_Lee

Nice summary. The party never stops in the Iron Crowbar's Town & County. Believe you me, the theater scene is most very important for this story. I just submitted the next chapter, and you'll see why when it's published. And yes, bigger and better (well, maybe better, maybe not) things are to come. How to beat the story of the Consultant of Crime? I dunno, but I'll try...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Of course 5*

Several chapters ago I asked if it was possible have a city's map to better understand some descriptions.

The request is still valid

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 7 years ago
godo read

I enjoyed getting in Carl's head when he deflowered Stella. That was well done. I had trouble keeping interest after that since I am not into theater and am mostly here for the virgin sex. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad You've Returned

This old man's "addiction" to your "mysteries" is now placated by this latest "fix"! The "withdrawal" was a nightmare. Trust you and your writing Muse(s) are well rested after a deserved respite.

The theater scene was reminiscent of that in another story in which several students "disappeared" and the stud seduced the nerd's girl friend.

Glad to read that in this adventure some remaining "baddies" MAY get the comeuppance so due them. Looking forward to the introduction of some new bad guys who will try to challenge the Crowbars, Red, Blue and Green.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

I enjoyed. It got my panties wet.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another good start. Usually a death but not yet?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

I finally got a point right. I mentioned before that liver meant for Amy went eventually to NH. We confirmed that Bedford’s son got the liver. When IC somehow learns this fact, revenge will be in the air. Jeanine will be greatly disillusioned with MICHEAL Burke and go back to Todd for help.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Great opening chapter getting some new names involved. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES