The Knave of Jacks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 - The Knave of Hearts

"Okay, guys, let's take this one more time." said the director. "I'm just not feeling any emotion, here. Especially from you, Stella. I really need to feel you feeling it."

"Ken," said Pam, the redheaded girl, who was off to one side, "it's eleven o'clock already, and I've still got to study for my biology test when I get home."

"Yeah, it's getting late, dude." said Adam, who was sitting next to Pam.

It was still Monday, September 19th. There were six University students in the small basement room at the University Theater Building, which was called the 'Black Magic Theater'. In addition to the barely raised stage being painted black, all of the walls were covered with black curtains, the floor carpet was black, the few rows of seats were upholstered in black cloth, and the ceiling was low. The room felt dark, depressing, and somewhat ominous.

"All right." said Ken, the director. He was chubby, with frazzled auburn hair and thick glasses, and he was a Senior at the University, majoring in Theater Production. He could see that his cast was tired, and while he wanted to drive them harder and keep going, he knew he'd never get anything out of them this night.

They were practicing for the 'Alternative Theater' group play, and it was called 'The Knave'. The plot was simple: a knavish stud targets a pretty girl and steals her from her cuckold boyfriend, complete with all the emotional ramifications.

The leading man, playing the part of the Knave, was a tall, athletic blonde man named Carl. He was popular on campus, dated some of the hottest women, and his eight inch cock was put to good use on many occasions.

The girl was named Stella. Her hair was dark brown, long, and curly. She had mesmerizing 'doe eyes', and very full lips. Her body was not 'Barbie' quality, but was shapely enough: her breasts were naturally large, her ass firm and inviting, and her calves were curvy. She was the type of woman high heels were made for, it seemed.

The cuck boyfriend was named Jeremy. He was short, had longish brown hair, an 'immature' boyish face, and anyone seeing him would think he was unexceptional at best. In some ways, he looked like a younger version of SBI Agent Carter Fischer, but at least Fisher could 'act like a man'.

The redhead Pam was Stella's character's friend, who unwittingly helped the Knave seduce Stella. And Adam, who was short but muscular, had black hair and wore thick black-rimmed glasses, was Carl's buddy whose character also helped the stud nail the girl and humiliate the cuckold.

Tonight they'd been practicing the lead-up scene to the Knave's first seduction of the Girl. But Stella and Jeremy were dating in real life, which is one reason the Director, Ken, had cast them in their roles: he thought he could get more real, raw emotion out of them on stage. But Stella was not responding well to Carl during the practice.

The stakes were high for Ken. His main professor in the Theater Department, Professor Sonnmore, had been very critical of Ken, and Ken's grade and graduation were on the line with this play. Professor Sonnmore wanted plays that went to the cutting edge, pushing the boundaries, even crossing the lines for the sake of 'art expression'. Ergo, Ken was pushing hard... but his cast and crew did not share his intensity.

"Tell you what," Ken offered, "if Stella and Carl will stay a few more minutes, the rest of you can go, and we'll pick it up tomorrow night."

"I'll stay and wait for Stella, and take her home." said Jeremy.

"No, I need for you to go." said Ken.

"No, I'm not leaving without Stella." whined Jeremy. He was already upset about this entire play, and he'd asked Stella to consider dropping her role as he wanted to drop his. But Stella had declined, telling Jeremy he was acting jealous and was being paranoid.

"Jeremy's right." said Stella. "It's late. Let's just continue tomorrow."

Ken was trying hard to control his anger. "Stella, listen. This is a big role for you. But you need to practice, to work at it. I need you to finish up this one last scene tonight, okay?"

"I'll take you home when we're done, Stella." offered Carl. His words were all but hurled at Jeremy, who Carl despised in reality as well as in the play. Carl wanted nothing more than to fuck Jeremy's girl and humiliate Jeremy in the process.

"Come on, Jeremy, let's go." said Pam. She and Adam all but forced Jeremy to leave the theater room.

As they went outside, the door slamming shut and locked behind them, Adam said "Come on Jeremy, we'll buy you a drink at the Tavern." The Tavern was just across University Avenue. All three students had fake IDs. Disgruntled and despondent, Jeremy went with the others.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back inside the theater, Ken said "Okay, Stella, I want you to look at this man. He's handsome, he's charming. Forget the play, or remember it, whatever works best for you. But don't you think Carl's a great guy?"

"It's not that." said Stella. "It's just... how intimate this scene gets."

"Your little boyfriend is not here." said Carl. "Relax, put yourself into the part." He came up to her, as he would in the play. "You're a beautiful woman, and everyone will be watching how beautiful you are." His hands slid slowly around Stella's waist as he pressed his chest into her back.

"There you go." said Ken, trying to get Stella to relax into Carl's arms. "I'm going to go into the A/V room. Just let the role take you, be the part."

Ken settled into the darkened A/V room and watched. Carl did not recite the lines of the play, but apparently told Stella a joke, and she gave a brief laugh in response. Then Carl began kissing her temple, then down her ear to her neck. His hands expertly began caressing her abdomen, the up towards her breasts, and his fingers began unbuttoning her blouse. The garment opened and slid down her arms, then Carl undid the clasp of her bra between her breasts and pulled it away, revealing her naturally large mammaries.

"Ohhhh..." Stella gasped as Carl's strong hands cupped her luscious breasts and began gently squeezing them. Her nipples hardened and became extended as the young stud rolled them between his fingers in rhythm with his kisses along her neck and jaw. She turned her head and lifted her chin, inviting Carl to kiss her full lips. Carl pressed his mouth to hers and slid his tongue over hers.

Ken watched the kiss, seeing Stella's response to Carl. She continued to deeply kiss him as his hands slid down her abdomen to undo her jeans. Carl wormed his right hand down into her pants and under her panties, sliding his finger along her swollen labes and finding her wet slit.

"MMMMMMMFFFFFFF!!" Stella screamed into Carl's mouth as his finger sank into her virgin cunthole. She began panting as their kiss broke, but did not stop Carl from finger-fucking her. Electric shocks of pleasure coursed through her, and she found herself being easily led to the bed on the stage.

Ken opened his pants and watched as Carl slid Stella's jeans down her legs and off. He and Stella watched as Carl unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, revealing his hardened, muscular chest and abs. Then Carl eased down on top of the lovely young girl, his mouth finding hers again in deep, tongue-twining kisses.

Ken began jacking his small cock, which at its throbbing zenith was barely over three inches long. Guess some guys have to be short to make five inches the average, some would say. At the moment, Ken didn't care: he was watching Carl suck Stella's breasts then kiss his way down to her fur-lined snatch. Ken could only see the blonde hair of the stud as Carl began eating Stella's virgin cunt.

"Ohhh!!" Stella gasped. "Oh Carl... Jeremy... oh no, ohhhhh!" She was writhing on the bed, her legs spreading wider and pulling back to give Carl better and better access to her burning wet quim. Carl was tonguing deeper and deeper into Stella's slit, slurping up her tasty juices as she shuddered in her first deep orgasm...

As he ate her pussy, Carl reached down and undid his pants, then worked them down his powerful thighs, exposing his huge, ten inch cock. He reached underneath himself and began jacking his meat to throbbing hardness as Stella came a second time. As she recovered, she felt the young stud rising up and mounting her. Opening her eyes, she saw the huge cock just above her pussy, hard and menacing and huge and ready to invade her.

"Oh Carl... please take it easy." Stella begged. "You're so... big... and I'm a virgin... please don't hurt me with that thing."

"Don't worry, baby." Carl whispered, then kissed Stella's mouth. "I'll go slow. Just relax and enjoy it, it's going to feel really good. Put it in, baby, guide my cock into your virgin pussy!"

Trembling, Stella reached down and grasped Carl's massive member, marveling at the feel of his manhood. She saw the large, clear drop of pre-cum oozing out of the tip as she guided his cockhead between her gaping cuntlips. Then she instinctively reached up and grabbed Carl's hard asscheeks, and pulled him to her.

"UUUH!" Stella gasped as Carl pushed his cockhead into her opening. He sank a bit more in, then pulled back slightly, then pushed in harder as Stella cried out again.

"Ready, babe?" he warned, then he pushed into her again.

"AAAAUUUGGHH!!" Stella screamed as Carl's cock slid deep into her, stretching her virgin-tight slit, pushing her cuntwalls apart as he drove his manhood forward. He ground his hips, twisting his cockshaft, then pulled almost all the way out, making Stella moan again. Then he pushed it in again, this time until his big balls were resting on her 'taint'.

"Oh my God!" Stella gasped. Carl grunted, feeling Stella's wet tightness clutching at his invading cock. He had done it! he thought to himself. He had deflowered the young, lovely virgin.

"Yeah, babe." he whispered into her ear. "You buried it. You took it all. How does it feel, babe?"

"Ohhhh, it hurts..." whispered Stella, "but it hurts so good. Your cock feels really good inside me, Carl. Unnh!"

"Okay, baby, take it easy." said Carl as he began withdrawing. "Let's take it easy until you get used to it." He began to slowly pump in and out of her, twisting his hips to churn his big meat inside her. After a few moments of slow thrusting, Stella began meeting his thrusts, raising her hips to absorb his plunges into her. He began to thrust more vigorously, and soon they were hotly rutting like longtime lovers.

Ken didn't last even a minute. He came; his thin, watery jism dribbling over his fist as he pumped his little knob. Stella came next, her first orgasm with a man's cock inside her. Her cries filled the little theater room as her cunt clutched Carl's cock like a vise.

Unbelievably, Carl did not come when Stella did, nor even when she came a second time. His balls were like rocks, his nut beginning to rise as he steadily pumped the once-virgin pussy beneath him. It was when he thought of what he was doing to Jeremy that he couldn't hold on. The thought of taking Stella's virginity, of deflowering Jeremy's precious fiancée, of fucking her and filling her fertile cunt with his load, was too much for him.

"Uhhhhh, gonna come, babe." the hung stud gasped. "I gotta come, Stella, I gotta come inside you... UHHHH!!"

"Oh yes, YES!" Stella cried out, instinctively wrapping her legs around Carl's thighs, trapping him deep inside her as the first shots of his huge load spurted deep into her. Carl shuddered and thrust hard into Stella, burying his meat inside her, his asscheek muscles contracting and releasing as he fired burst after burst of his semen again and again, until he was totally spent.

Ken just watched in amazement as Carl slid off Stella and took her in his arms, lying side-by-side. The hot young couple shared warm, intimate kisses as they cooled down. They did not notice Ken sneaking out of the A/V room and out of theater.

"That was really good, for your first time." said Carl. "How did you like it?"

"Mmmm, it was... wonderrrfullll..." Stella mewled, smiling. She kissed Carl's mouth again and said "Let's do it again."

"Sure babe." said Carl. "But you'll have to suck my cock and get it hard again."

"That's be no problem." said Stella. After orally worshipping Carl's meat back to its long, thick hardness, they made love again. This time they took their time, Carl fucking Stella with long, lazy, deep strokes, kissing and touching as they mated, until Carl added his second potent load into Stella's unprotected, fertile womanhood...

Part 4 - White Hot Hatred

"I did not realize Lake Reservoir was this large." said Michael Burke as he looked over the lake from the third floor balcony that was part of his suite. The lake extended in a long curve to the left and to the right, and the far end could not be seen. As the first threads of the dawn of Tuesday, September 20th, were beginning to color the sky to the east, he could see the twinkling points of light that were houses, especially the mansions of the wealthy to the east, on the Nextdoor County side.

"Yes," said his guest. "Some say it's a natural crater where a meteorite hit. That would explain the height of the mountain finger to the west, as well. Nextdoor County uses it for a water source."

"You know a lot about the geology of the area." said Burke.

"It was my minor in college here at the University." said the guest. "Comes in surprising handy for real estate developers like myself."

The guest was Doug Jackson, whose son Jefferson Davis Jackson had come over all dead in the 'Murdered Football Player' case.

"I didn't study it in college," said Michael Burke, "but I've learned a lot about it while running my own businesses. Now my son Todd has the enterprise core of those businesses. Don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of it."

"Not leaving it to your son?" asked Doug.

"I don't know." said Michael. "Todd is a brilliant young man, and has transformed my old company into a powerhouse of technological advances in BOW Enterprises. But he's also his uncle's nephew... which is a bit disappointing."

"I can understand that." said Jackson. "You and I have both lost sons in that County over there, and I'm still very dissatisfied with the Police Commander's lack of energy in pursuing my son's murderers."

Burke replied "I was even more disappointed in what the Iron Crowbar and his wife did to my plans to destroy the woman who ruined my son Jack's life. And 'disappointed' is not really the word... 'bitterly angry' would describe it better."

"At least you have another son." said Jackson. "Roberta and I lost our only son. Our daughter is only fifteen now, and I don't think she cares about anything but that God-damned iPhone. The Zombie Apocalypse is not the Undead; it's teenagers staring at their iPhones."

"And they walk out onto the golf courses with their noses buried in the devices, playing some game." said Michael. "Several have been struck by golf balls. Okay, the coffee is here. Let's go inside and get some."

They went inside, where their wives were already sitting down to breakfast. Roberta Jackson, her reddish-brown hair dyed a lighter red, asked Jeanine Burke "So how old are your sons?"

"Little Todd is 13 months." said Jeanine. "And Jack will be three years old in October."

"And fine little boys they are." said Doug Jackson as he and Michael Burke came up to the table. "By the way, have you seen Phyllis Troy any time recently? She moved down here from our county, and we haven't been in touch with her."

"No, I haven't." said Jeanine. "She's always at Todd's whenever I visit with the babies, but it's been months since I've seen her. Todd usually visits us. Since I haven't seen her, I was going to ask you and Roberta what was going on up there in Apple Grove a few months ago. I know Todd's uncle was involved, but not the details."

"We don't know the details, either." said Jackson. "All we know is that the FBI came through like a tornado, Sheriff Spaulding ended up dead in a farm field, and most of his Deputies were put in jail. No one saw the Iron Crowbar up there, except a kid that he gave a dog to."

"Well, let's speak no more of that." said Roberta Jackson, with just a bit of sternness in her voice. "What time is your meeting, Doug?"

"In about thirty minutes, Michael?" asked Jackson.

"About." said Burke. "He'll call us when he's ready. So... before that happens, let's eat!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"No bugs, sir." said the security man.

"Thank you, you can go." said the older man, dressed in an expensive three-piece suit that was a bit too warm for the autumn weather. He had come from his home in New England, where it was already cooler. "Okay, gentlemen, do you know Tom Riordan?"

"Yes, we do." said Michael Burke, shaking Riordan's hand. "We're both boosters with the University."

"Yes, that's right." said Tom Riordan. "Mr. Jackson, it's good to see you again. Last time we met, it was due to the crushing circumstances of your son's death. Glad to see you under much better circumstances today."

"Yes, true." said Jackson.

"Have a seat everyone." said the older man. Riordan, Jackson and Burke sat down in the comfortable chairs that had been pulled close together, so that they could talk quietly with their host. He did not need to be introduced to them; they all knew Wallace Bedford very well.

Wallace Bedford took great pride in the fact that one of his direct ancestors was a Confederate general and a founding member of the Ku Klux Klan. It was also his son for whom the donated organ meant for young Amy had been stolen... and then that organ was discarded when a better match was found for the boy. Bedford could not have cared less about Amy's pain and death, nor those who had cared for the young girl; he only cared about his own progeny and the continuation of the long line of white men in his family.

"Thank you all for coming." said Bedford. "Most people don't know that it was BigPharmaCorp that paid for the renovation of the Lakeside Inn & Suites, and I'm on the BigPharmaCorp Board. We did this so that we'll have a comfortable place to meet, and to have guests and conventions, without being in the jurisdiction of the Iron Crowbar."

"You don't like him either, Mr. Bedford?" asked Doug Jackson.

"Let's just say that I have plenty of reason to avoid him." said Bedford. "I remember what his eyes looked like when he walked into the BigPharmaCorp Board Room and took Tom Cubbard into custody. That man... well, he is possibly going to be the deadliest threat to our plans."

"I agree." said Jackson. "He and the FBI absolutely devastated your operations in Fillmore County."

"Not my operations." said Bedford. "I did approve of them, but I can't take credit. That was Sheriff Spaulding and Mitt Baker. It was a shame they got Mitt Baker and put him in jail; he was a real friend to us."

"It's not just the Iron Crowbar," said Michael Burke, trying to not be left out of the conversation, "it's the people he associates with, especially in the FBI. And of course... that woman he sleeps with every night, his wife."

"Yes, but fortunately she is wrapping up her illustrious career, and she really isn't worried about domestic operations." said Riordan, with some sarcastic acerbity. "But her reaction to those bastards that kidnapped and tortured her husband showed clearly that we have to be very careful of her if and when we move to neutralize him."

"Ahhhh, said Jackson, "so you do have a plan for him."

"A 'contingency' would be a more accurate term." said Bedford. "If he starts becoming too active and begins interfering with our plans, we'll have to... distract him. We have two people that make the man's blood pressure rise... SBI NTF Director Richard Ferrell, and Town & County Councilman Thomas P. Cook."