The Laboratory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman stroked her swollen nipples and said, "Don't worry my sweet. They don't like strong acids and a vinegar douche will make them come out. Tomorrow we increase them to fourteen and then two more the day after until we find out get how many can get into you. I hope your enjoying seeing them crawl up you as much as I am." When the last two joined the first two that had entered her they crawl into the depths of her vagina. The pouting lips of her slit closed on them as they disappear though she could feel them moving inside of her. Despite her fear and misgivings she lay aroused at the thought of more and more going into her until she was completely stuffed to her maximum. Then she thought of watching some alien beast pumping Anna's pretty anus and she moaned with pleasure. The woman was right, she was going to come to enjoy this.

12