The Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could easily feel the top of her panties below the skirt rim. I could almost count the threads. A little further and I could feel the edge of her panties in the middle of her buns and nothing but bare buns outside that. Some kind of light knit binding. Not thongs yet. She was breathing slowly and deeply, waiting. I went back up her buns and over towards her side and back. Fingers spread and ranging. Same reaction. She was loving the feeling. We were slowly moving around and kissing, mostly always tongue. She had to have her hood moving back and forth across the top part of my penis. Felt like it. She was hiding it by moving around dancing.

I moved my hands lower and her panties seemed thinner near her crotch, not double fabric like her other panties. and a lot narrower. I think only her folds were covered. I placed my fingers of one hand right at the bottom of her butt crack and let them mess around, sometimes small circles, never touching her folds. I was probably on her perennial. She had started a stance of opening her legs such that I don't think she thought I noticed. I said, "Sorry I rubbed the skin on your back. I was surprised but it was thrilling."

She said, "It's fine. I think the T-shirt is a little short. I don't mind if you don't. Feels nice."

"Guys just love that," I said. "Running our hands up a bare back is one of the things we just love to do. I guess it gives us a feeling of nudity. Makes us nervous." She giggled and we continued on. It was really fun with Joni. I said, "You can run up my back under the T-shirt if you want to. I won't do that to you without asking so don't worry about that."

She seemed willing to try all this but always with a little drag in deciding. In her own time. We switched arms again and in a little while one of her hands ventured up under the back of my T-shirt and moved around slowly. Then both. Then both up high and all around. Then up a little over the shoulder when we kissed again. Another switch and before I could get down to her buns she whispered 'yes'. I Hadn't even asked yet.

I ran one hand up slowly around her whole back and finger massaged down her spine, stopping at her skirt top. Then back up around where her bra would have been connected and my other hand right down the center of her butt crack and planted some fingers right on her perennial. I was hoping my estimation of where was good. I pulled us together more and she just melted in, helping. I pushed my penis out and up just a little and she moaned two or three times moving her clit in fairly tight. Tighter than she had been. Her thighs were tight to mine and we just held on and kissed for the longest time.

Before she left we sat in the sofa, we do that a lot, and had a small glass of wine. Just a good taste. I said, "Joni, I hope you're having as much fun as I am. If I didn't know better I'd think I was some sort of sexual athlete. Truth is you're so much fun and easy with me, and yourself."

"I know," she said. From where I was when we started to now Is a world away. I can see the results every day. It's what we do but it's more of getting comfortable with it so it's not shocking or repulsive. You're very easy going."

After some talk I said, "Think about taking our T-shirts off and my pants and your skirt. It's the same thing we're doing now but with less clothes. It may take a bit but doing what we've been doing like that might be some great fun. If we die of embarrassment I promise I'll die first. If you want to, and when the time is right, just say which clothing. That should make it easier. I'll take yours off and you can take mine off, or not. Up to you. We don't have to do that at all or we can do that next year."

She kept her smile but there was a flicker of concern or serious thinking. She was off and there would be a two day skip this time. Hope I didn't push too far.

Two days later she was in with a bright 'Hi' and nice conversation. She went into the bedroom. I already had my shirt off. She returned and we got into the pattern. She absolutely loved running her hands up my back and stayed with it for some time. Some soft kissing and body presses and I was back up. She switched arms and I went up her back. Lots and lots of bare skin. Very sexy. I knew her bare breasts were just around the other side and she did too. It kept things erotic. Sometimes I let my fingers very quickly flicker along near the edge very near her breasts but never lingered. She had little reactions each time.

I had some new music on, slow, and we danced around more for rubbing into each other than dancing. I pulled my hands down from under her T-shirt and put them on the top of her skirt edge. She pressed and did some really erotic tongue kissing. I slid my hands on down slowly and she didn't have any panties on. I said, "Did you know you don't have any panties on?"

We kept dancing for a few moments and she said, "I know. Just for today. I thought you might like to enjoy yourself. I'm very much enjoying your touching.

Thinking, I wanted a minute or two and said, "If I go too far let me know."

Surprisingly she said, "Ok. And if you don't go far enough I'll let you know too."

The only thing I could get out was, "Ok." It was just smooth butt from left to right and top to bottom. I bunched up some skirt in each hand towards the middle and spread her buns just enough for cool fresh air to wash through. She could feel it. Keeping her skirt bunched a little I went back to her butt crack and casually pushed the skit in and dipped in towards the top and brushed my fingers down between.

We were standing still then moving around then standing still again. She didn't seem nervous and, breathing heavily and tonguing, she was very much enjoying herself. I think she was anticipating. Her skirt was a flare out type but since it was so thin it hung down. I let the skirt go and slid down to the bottom of her buns and gathered some back towards her butt crack again and spread them just enough and dipped down in and lightly moved my fingers up towards the top. It was probably pulling her skirt up higher.

I moved to the side of her hips and slid my fingers down, then back to the bottom of her buns. She opened her legs a little and pushed into my penis with her clit. All the time we had been doing this my balls were solidly in her valley, touched all over by her thighs and whatever. I moved the fingers of one hand on down and under while pulling one bun outward, opening it up again. My fingers ran about half way up her pussy folds. She kept moving her hips with me, standing and kissing and hugging.

I softly ran two or three fingers up and down her pussy folds and occasionally back and forth. I could feel her tightening her muscles. Then she floored me. She said, "You can do that in front if you want." An 'ok' from me again and after a moment I moved a hand around in front. She pulled away just enough on one side to give me good access. I reached down below her pussy and grabbed some skirt and brought it up so I wouldn't be pulling her skirt around. I don't think she noticed.

I palmed her entire pussy and she pushed in while I squeezed. I ran a finger up at the crown of her folds and back down. I played with the bottom of the folds and it opened up just a little. I didn't try to go in too far. I moved left and right just inside with my finger and moved up as I did. She had stopped kissing and put her chin on my shoulder and let me go on. Her dress was getting wet where my finger was and her breathing was ragged. She couldn't help pushing her pussy into my hand, a lot.

I moved on up and put two fingers on each side of her hood and started stroking lightly. A few seconds and she started grinding lightly against my fingers and I applied some more pressure. She kissed my neck and cheek and back to very nice tonguing. Then she floored me again. I just wasn't expecting it. She said, "Could you do that underneath the skirt please?"

I didn't even answer. I reached up under her skirt and ran my hand up the inside between her thighs and palmed her pussy, slipped one finger in and pulled it through and quickly to her hood. We were soon back where we were but now I was right on her hood with my fingers, sans skirt. She was really turned on like I was. An orgasm may come along. I didn't know what her history was re orgasms so I asked. "Would you like to have an orgasm?"

Breathing deeply she said, "I don't know. I don't remember if I've ever had one. You'll have to decide."

"Ok," I said. If it starts you'll know it. It's quite noticeable. Your muscles will act funny and control themselves. I have you around the waist so just go ahead and enjoy it. Hang on just like you are. If you feel like screaming, go ahead. This room is soundproof. She nodded several times. I said, "This is really fun." She nodded several times.

I picked up speed but not racing. She was pressing in on me more. She must be pumping lube like crazy. I stayed away from there. The orgasm was building. She starting pausing momentarily then back full. When it hit she sounded like she was gagging then out came about four or five gasps like she was fully forcing her lungs empty and each one sounded like a loud 'HA'.

Her legs gave a little and I kept her up with my arm around her waist. She shoved her hips into me each time and moved her feet around. She couldn't control herself for a few moments. I kept going, slowing down as time went by. When she put her head down on my chest and got her breathing back to just heavy I lowered her to the soft carpet and lay her down. A pillow from the sofa under her head.

I sat with her and she seemed asleep. I got another pillow and put it down behind her and got down, spooning a little, and put an arm over her waist. She put a hand over mine and we both went to sleep. About 40 minutes I estimate. I must have moved when I woke up. She said 'Hi' and I said 'Hi yourself'.

She started to turn over towards me so I moved the pillow and scooted over. Here was Joni, on her back, on the rug, right in front of me with no panties on and I didn't have an orgasm. I suppose I could beg but it didn't seem appropriate.

She said, "Is that what people have been doing all these years? I had no idea. I mean I know all about it and all that stuff, but that. I had no idea. Is it always like that?"

"Of course," I said, "but you get used to it and learn to keep control, mostly, so you can appreciate the effect it has on your mind and your body. It really gets to be a lot of fun. We were near me getting you into the habit of having an orgasm on a regular basis. One a day, two a day, one every two days, whatever you felt was best for you. It's important. Your body does things when you have an orgasm you can't know about. If you don't it affects things that happen later.

"I know about some of those things. Studies. Sorry to do this to you Will. I think my body propelled me into it. You did great. What do we do now. Did I mess up your patterns?"

"Not at all. We just picked up a day or so. I'm a stud remember. I would've had your panties off soon anyway." She laughed seductively. "I have to change my pants and you have to find yours. Why don't you go take a very cold shower and we'll go have a snack and call it a day. If I could tell you how delightful that was you would have to go stand on the pedestal at the library for at least a week."

"Oh," she said, "Did I make you, you know?"

"No. I was directing your mind to my penis. Makes for a nice evening when you're reflecting." Giggling she was off to the shower. She took all her extra clothes for washing and I did get a quick look at her panties on the bed before she packed them. We left.

She called and we skipped a day. The next day she was bright and animated. We were soon back into an erotic state with the T-shirts and skirt. I had put on a small pair of knit shorts instead of boxers in case she went for my pants then switched back to boxers. I didn't want to cheat her if she was expecting boxers. She had her panties on again and we spent the morning getting ourselves worked up again. Some very nice hand work and I stayed away from her pussy. I thought all that was out of necessity on her part and I shouldn't venture until invited. Back to normal patterns.

She mentioned that she remembered about the T-shirts and my pants and her skirt and was, you know. Her panties were the smaller ones that I saw on the bed. Since we may lose our T-shirts I played with the side of her breasts occasionally, a little teasing. She was being very sexy. I think she was getting to know me and what I liked. I liked it. She bit my lip a little and said, 'my skirt'.

My mind went thataway. I was going to get to play with all that area below the bottom of her T-shirt which was a little shorter anyway. Top of her panties were way down from there. I almost asked, 'are you sure', but stopped myself. I said, "Ok. Slow me down if it gets uncomfortable." Her turn, she said, 'ok'.

I ran my hands around the top of her skirt and found a button. I went a little down from there and found a zipper. I zipped the zipper all the way down and undid the button. I held the skirt when I did and lifted it over her head. When I cleared her face she was beaming at me with bright eyes. I tossed it on the sofa just as she melted in and kissed me quietly. Her hands were around my neck.

I decided not to venture into her panties at any point. She spoke up and softly said, 'you can play around front if you want'. I nodded yes. I felt her legs open like normal and she was already pushed in against my very hard penis sticking right up against my stomach and her clit. We weren't that far from getting us in bed. A few short days maybe. I didn't want to rush it.

She had a lot of skin showing and I didn't. When she got my pants off or either or both of the T-shirts she was going to feel the effect much more. It would get a great deal more sexual than where we were now. I spent a lot of time under her T-shirt and ranging down to her panties and below. I got a lot of thigh time in.

I went around front down her thigh and up between to her bulging folds. I pressed down but her panties held them together. Up to play with her clit again but not too much. Her half bare buns were a particular delight. I wanted to run my tongue around a lot of those places. Not yet. She was quietly enjoying it all except for several very nice moans at the right times. Staying out of her panties were difficult. We broke for lunch and some recovery of our senses and sat in the park for about an hour. We ate there.

When we returned she went to the bedroom and removed her skirt. T-shirt and little panties made for a striking sight. Before we got started she said, 'your pants please'. Got me again. I unbuckled my belt, zipper down and button loose. I slipped them down and off and on the sofa. Then she moved in without even looking down that I could see. There was no way my penis was going to stay inside those boxers. The opening was way too big to hold it in. Maybe she was counting on that.

She slipped her arms around my waist and I went around her neck. She didn't bore in as usual. I thought she was going to assume the same liberty she gave me and play in front. She did. Her hands played up my T-shirt for quite some time. She would slide down to the outside of my hips and slide up my sides. Eventually she got on my buns. My boxers were thin and knit and not that long. Once a hand slid down like normal but a little below the boxer leg and she reversed and came up underneath. Fantastic thrill. She caught her breath and reversed course.

She stopped one hand in the middle outside of my hip and the other went on down to the top of my thigh and moved over to the bottom of my buns. The other hand moved over and splayed right on my dick. She took in a big breath and let it out slowly with that air sound. It was a few moments and she moved around, up and down. She went under my balls and played there then up to the head. Somewhere along the line it popped out and she had it in her hand.

Another big breath and that air sound. She grasped it around the middle and stopped. I don't think she knew what she wanted to do. I thrust up casually, and she moved up and down so I continued thrusting slowly. We both kept room for her hand to play and play she did. She went all the way down the bottom, right through the opening to the inside my boxers and played with my balls. She did that a lot. She had a very nice way of feeling my balls and sack.

I ran my tongue between her lips and some erotic kissing ensued. I could feel her rise up on her toes and pull back her hips then she bent my dick down and put in between her legs and let go. Both hands on my buns and she started grinding. That felt so good I almost let go. She was starting to moan more and more. I had to bite my lip to keep quiet.

Then she whispered in my ear, 'T-shirts, both'. Got me again. She wanted more. I think she was getting used to the erotic state and handling it easier. We would have to move along but I didn't want to interrupt her game. I pulled my T-shirt off and helped her pull hers off.

We smiled brightly at each other and she stuck out her breasts, flicking her nipples around my chest. Her breasts were like the rest of her, stunning. I almost put my lips and tongue around the nipple but held off. Wait for her. She got back to my buns and my lips and ground my dick across her pussy lips over and over. I thought we might wear a hole in her panties. With the upward pressure of my dick from being pushed down between her legs it was damn good.

A few minutes and she was into some serious moaning and I said, "Would you like another orgasm?" She immediately said, 'yes, yes'. I said, "Would you mind if we used the bed? It'll be a lot more comfortable if we're lying down. She said, 'please, I won't fall down on the bed'.

I slipped my hand in hers and led her to the bedroom. I left the lights off, it was lit seductively from the light shining in. I moved two small pillows towards the middle and she moved up on the far pillow and I got the near one. She was on her back, breathing fairly hard. I moved over near and ran my fingers along her hair to calm her down.

She said, "I thought we were close to being in bed so this seemed the best way. What now?"

I smiled at her and said, "The next patterns were to get you nude and go through most of the normal positions for sex. Actual full body on so you can judge body movements and sexual effects. It will be a large amount of fun and you won't want to quit. Probably good orgasms. Maybe me too. You figured it out didn't you?"

"Yes," she said, "There wasn't anything left but that and oral. I hope I didn't mess up your plans. We can get back to them now. I'll have an orgasm soon enough. You'll see to that."

I said, "Joni, nothing will happen that you don't want. It'll be very erotic but fun like always. Enjoy yourself. Think about whether you would like to take off your panties and me my boxers? If not, we can still do everything. It'll make it more exotic."

Her breathing was slower and she raised her hips and slipped her panties down and, feet up, off. I did the same. We were fully nude and in bed. Got here sooner that I thought we would. It would take longer for her to get used to the emotions but we had time. I said, "I'm going to tease you just about everywhere. If it gets to be too much let me know."

She said, "I can't think of anywhere I don't want you to play. If it seems too much for me, just keep doing whatever you're doing until I get used to it. After you play I might like to play."

I kissed her lightly and said, "Ok." I bent over and got a nipple between my lips and played with it with my tongue. I squeezed it with my lips and pulled up off, stretching it. I did that maybe ten or twelve times then did the other. She had her arms loosely around my shoulders. I moved back to the other breast but opened up my mouth more and pressed down and sucked and pulled up with my lips.