The Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From her reactions she loved the play very much. Lively breathing and moans. I was wary of moving on. I don't think she knew what was coming and if she could handle it. It wasn't a matter of the physical encounters but the emotions and handling them with familiarity. Even tho, she was moving right along. I thought I would try one of the biggies, or common orgasms these days, and see what happened.

Steadily kissing lightly and using my tongue occasionally I started down from her beasts, ranging across as well as down. When I got below her belly button and kept going, slowly so she could see what I might do, she reached down and put her hand on her stomach beside my head. I kept going down. She slid her hand over to her side and pushed it down on the outside of her leg. I think she was getting ready to hold me up from going on down.

I could hear her soft moans and rasps. It was a very long way from her breasts to where I was. I was about at her tuff and she picked up her knee and brought it up and planted her foot, her hand still on the outside of her thigh. I ran my nose through her tuff and she could feel my hot breath.

My tongue hit her skin below the tuff about at the top of her hood where it flattened out. I circled and moved down and up on both sides, thumping over the top each time. Now she knew for sure. I stayed away from the head of the clit for now. I was almost at right angles to her valley. She started to reach her hand over but stopped and pulled it back up beside her.

I wrapped my lips over the hood about in the middle and tongued the ridge as far as I could range. I did this more moving down a little each time. I spent a lot of time running my tongue up one side of the ridge and back down and then the other side. I could detect that wonderful scent from sexual excitement and my dick got harder. I slipped my tongue down over the end of the hood and very softly curled it under and flicked across her clit. She moved her hips but didn't lift. I curled my lips around her clit and hummed. She started to set up but stayed down on her back.

Her breathing was labored but steady. Humming in slow rhythms then getting my breath I added a little sucking. This brought her hips up some and she moved her leg out more then settled back again.

She said, "Will, that really feels good. Please don't stop." Not me.

I slipped a hand down and cupped her pussy while I sucked lightly. After a while I moved a finger up and down the top of the folds and slowly got in. I played around the entrance to her vagina and slipped up towards her pubic bone and back down again. While circling her entrance I casually slipped a finger in about to the second knuckle and left it there. I could feel her squeeze and let go several times. I pulled out and back in about the same amount. Same squeezing. I pulled out and went full in, my hand spread around the outside.

She curled her hips up and when she dropped them I pulled out. She curled her hips up and I went in, and out when she retracted. We got into a very nice slow finger fuck and I continued the tongue and sucking and humming. She wasn't moaning but she was breathing heavier. I sucked a little harder and faster and after a few moments she started ramping up. An orgasm was coming.

I fingered her faster and she didn't seem to mind. Her hips got fairly active and she put a hand on my head and kept running her fingers through my hair, stopping herself from pushing my head down. Must not have been easy. She starting her orgasm and her vocals were a little softer but longer and more grunting. I stayed with it and she did to. It was a while before we slowed down and stopped. I moved up beside her and she was very loving, leaning into me and cuddling.

She seemed to recover quicker than the first one. When her breathing got even she said, "I'm going to play with you. I know how. My mother taught me since before I was a teenager. I've never done it but I know how. She always said the fluid from a man's penis is the most pristine thing from a human body. The clear fluid is for a woman. It coats and opens a woman up so the penis can easily push in. The sperm is the blocks of life and both are desirable.

She moved down on my right and got comfortable with her butt very near, easily reachable with my hand. She slid one hand down to my balls and started to work them with her fingers, lightly, strangely. She put the other hand around my penis up near the top and pulled the foreskin down. Running her tongue around the head and down a little she got it very moist, several times, then pulled the foreskin up over the head. With two fingers on the foreskin on the frenulum side she placed her thumb opposite. She pulled the foreskin down on the frenulum side then down on the near side with her thumb. Then up on the frenulum side and then up with the thumb. She was slowly fucking my dick head with my foreskin in a rocking motion. That felt fantastic. Oddly enough my penis relaxed just that little bit and I just relaxed and went with it. With the head a little smaller the foreskin moved easier.

After a while she dropped her hand from my balls down on the shaft underneath. With her fingers she dug in about medium pressure and lifted and I thrust up, just some, against her lips and the next time she lifted me she had me fucking her mouth, just the head. I think she squeezed the inside of her mouth because it felt just like a vagina, hot and a lot of soft skin against the head as it went in. She did this about as long as she worked the foreskin. I was casually playing with her butt and folds.

It was one of the most sensual feelings I ever had. She moved back to my balls and massaged them again and put her fingers back around the head and foreskin and starting fucking the head that way. Occasionally she would see pre-cum and lick it off very carefully. With her massaging my balls I felt an orgasm coming but it didn't seem explosive like normal. She starting working my balls differently and moved her other hand towards the bottom of my shaft and her lips against the head, just at the pee dimple.

I felt the first sperm coming and she squeezed a little harder, moving her hand up the shaft to help push it out. The orgasm washed all over me and it was wonderful. She kept working my balls and my shaft with her mouth until she milked it completely. She was manipulating my balls to get the sperm moving better. Probably squeezing the reserve out too. She was sucking mildly just on the pee dimple. Then she slowly went back to her routine. Soon she was back fucking me with my foreskin and cycling down to the bottom below my balls and pushing me up, fucking just inside her mouth.

She kept this up for about fifteen or twenty minutes. I was loving it and not going to move. I think the butt was there for distraction and to keep me occupied. Then I had another orgasm, almost exactly like the first one. Never did that before. Calm orgasms too. I thought she would climb up beside me but she continued. She was in no hurry, making love to a penis. Every now and then she would move from my balls to my shaft and pull it up a ways and back down, then back to my balls. The head didn't lose any sensitivity that I could tell. Still fantastic feelings all through it.

A full twenty minutes and she changed. She went down to the bottom below my balls and starting pulling me up again but this time she had her mouth full on and fucked me with some great sucking. I felt an orgasm coming and this time it was normal. I was pumping, shallow as I could, and she was pulling whatever was left in me out. I shot again and she starting massaging me just below my balls as I lifted and back down. I got in a good seven or eight shots before I slowed down and stopped. She got it all. I think my reserve was empty by now.

We rested and put on bath robes and had a small glass of wine and relaxed on the sofa. We talked a lot. She showered, I showered, we got dressed and she split and I did too.

####The next day we started in bed, necked. I thought it might be endday. We'll see. We kissed and played around for about an hour. She was breathing hard and I was too. Loved those nipples and she loved fondling me, especially my balls. I stayed away from her vagina but had fun with her clit. We spooned for fun, just impressions.

She was on her back mostly, tilted just slightly towards me and she pushed her leg into mine, twice, so I lifted my butt and she slid it under and I rolled over between her thighs. My dick was resting with my balls just below her pussy and the rest up her clit and hood. She had her arms around my neck and we both shifted slightly here and there for comfort and alignment I guess. She began to quietly undulate upward into my dick and she bit my ear. We smiled and she lifted her legs and splayed them out. She still had quite a lot of leverage.

She pushed me down and somehow I got lower without lifting up. My dick was getting jerky and hard. I squeezed my balls and could feel my dick head grow and the foreskin pull down. I reached down and opened her folds, lifted my hips back and up and felt the head drop down in. Heat. There is no way to explain how that felt. I played with her nipples with my lips and rooted around with my dick.

We were looking at each other and she got cheek to cheek. I pushed and moved into her vagina. I didn't know how far. Back out and in again maybe a little farther. She stuck a tongue in my ear and we started fucking. It had been a long haul but here we were. We had been on a sexual high for days. It was slow and serene and we were both in a world all our own. Feeling a vagina slip around a rock hard dick head with all those nerve endings and all her skin against all my skin is almost too much to manage.

She was tight but not virgin tight. I think age loosened her up. I do believe this was her first time. Too much evidence along the way. I worked full balls in and we very slowly played with everything we had.

She had her eyes closed and mouth open and head turned to the side and breathing with a purpose. I planted my mouth on her neck. It was the nearest thing. I wanted to devour her completely. We fucked a long time, me on top, her on top, backwards, scissors, and a few others. We laughed, giggled, fucked, had some wine, back to it. She said they started her on the pill and made sure she stayed on it. We both had several orgasms. It was a welcome release and we let it out and let go. We could fuck for years, nothing held back. She got all my seed once more and that was something.

We decided we would be lifelong friends and fuck buddies. We talk on the phone. I see her now and then. She mentioned her mom said she could taste her dad so she did and It took four orgasms to get it all because he was a big man. She has relationships and tells me about them. She said she had been a virgin. She's very happy.

Her name was Jacquelyn. She likes Jackie. She lounged in the sofa stretched out, studying. I sat in the middle so she had to move her legs and I spread my books at the other end. She recoiled back to her end. One day I put a folded blanket on my lap and studied. Nothing. The next day I did the same and she put her feet, no socks, on the blanket. After lunch I just used a small place setting mat. Blanket behind my head. Feet on the mat. I would pick up her legs by the ankle and go to the bathroom and back. She let me. Progress.

Soon I was absent mindedly massaging her ankles, studying. I would wrap both of my hands around an ankle and twist one way with one and the other way with the other, up her calf and back. Soon I lost the place mat and she had her heels in my lap. The minor massage caused her feet to move around in my lap. She moved her heels around some herself with very slow motions and finally she used a toe, feeling what was there. I totally ignored everything. Progress.