The Ladies and the Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelique shook her head, but the tall Lady smiled and nodded in approval as the Boys presented their cocks to her mouth. A Boy lifted his cock and pressed Angelique's face into it until it disappeared into her mouth. The other Boy took her hand and wrapped it around his cock and she began jacking it in time with her head.

Angelique sucked his cock slow and rhythmically bobbing her head up and down while jacking the other. The tall Lady stood between the Boys watching in approval until she tapped Angelique's shoulder and motioned her to switch to the other Boy. Angelique looked up at her with saliva dripping from her pink lips and scooted in front of the other Boy and took him in her mouth.

Her bobbing grew faster than faster than faster bobbing back and forth like a revving piston. The Boy moaned with a grimace feeling his orgasm coming on unexpectedly. The Lady motioned the other Boy to move around behind Angelique. He positioned himself behind her and plunged his cock into her aroused pussy.

"Ooohhhhh..." she moaned loud followed by series of rapid pants that seemed to echo across the ballroom.

The Lady smiled and pushed down on Angelique's back until she went down onto her hands. The Boy presented his cock to her mouth again and Angelique obligingly gobbled him down while the other Boy continued fucking her. The Lady sat down on Angelique's back like a bench and crossed her legs as she looked down on her. Angelique felt her weight and her wet pussy touching her skin. There was an extra strain she had to deal with, but she held her up and continued to suck on the Boy hard and deep.

Not long, the Lady motioned the Boys to switch places and as they did, she bent down and gave Angelique's wet mouth a kiss. The Boy's wet cock slipped in easily from the layer of saliva and the wetness of her pussy. Angelique closed her eyes and moaned out a long sigh until he was completely inside her. The other Boy scooted underneath her body and positioned his cock underneath her pussy as well. The Lady pressed down on Angelique's torso until she was squatting on top of him when the Boy plunged his cock inside her along with the other Boy's cock.

"AAaahhhhhh...AAagghhhhh..."Angelique moaned and winced, "Unnnnggghhhh...." She bit her lip and stretched her fingers out.

She opened her eyes wide blinking and let her jaw fall open letting out a loud ecstatic moan of pain and pleasure that was sure to stimulate everyone who heard it. The Lady stood in front of her and squatted till her pussy was right at her mouth as the Boys continued to fuck her harder. The cocks were relentless. As one was thrust in, the other would be ready to fill her pussy again not giving her a moments rest.

"Uh...Uh...Uh...Uh...Uh...Uh..." Angelique panted seemlingly unable to catch her breath.

Still, she panted and stuck her tongue out to lick the wet and tangy cunt of the tall Lady in front of her. She began to rock her body feeling Angelique's tongue come across her clitoris and labia. She began to moan as well feeling her nipples grow taut and enraptured in the moment. She reached down and held Angelique's head against her pussy feeling her tongue stroking and stroking her clitoris over and over again.

"AAAuuuggghhh..." the tall Lady moaned loud with a wobble of the knees.

The sound was blissful that sent the Boys over the edge at the same time spewing both their loads into Angelique's pussy. Angelique did not feel an orgasm, but the show was over as the crowd gave them a rousing ovation. The tall Lady stood and bowed as well as the two Boys, then Angelique managed to get to her feet and looked out into the ballroom, but the spotlight created only shadowy figures to see. She smiled and gave a curtsey feeling the come beginning to seep from her pussy. She didn't know what to do and tried to squeeze her legs tight together, but felt leakage dripping from her body.

As the others began walking back towards the curtain, Angelique followed taking quick little steps trying to prevent the come from pouring out of her which in the eyes of the gallery only made her all the more cuter.

"Oh I totally want her tonight." Jack overheard someone say as the din of chatter rose in the ballroom.

"My Lady!" Jack thought, "How dare you display one of my Ladies to everyone!"

Behind the curtain, Danielle and Charlie gave Angelique a smiling hug.

"Did that feel good?" Charlie said.

Angelique shrugged, "I would've liked it more if it was you two."

"I think you're going to be busy tonight." Danielle said.

"Really? I've only been asked a few times before." she said wiping the come off her thighs and pussy.

"I think that few will be a lot tonight. Come on. Let's touch up your makeup." Danielle said.

The Ladies walked over to the vanity table with a large offering of cosmetics. Charlie wiped away some of the smudges under her eyes while Danielle touched up her lipstick. It didn't take too long for the Ladies to clean her up and she looked stunning for her next session.

"You two were so beautiful on the runway. You both walk so well." Angelique said.

"You mean the same?" Charlie said.

"Oh no. You both walk different, but both very sexy."

"And who did you like better?" Danielle said.

"Well," Angelique said, "You are so pretty, Dani. And you look so light. But Charlie, you look like you are having so much fun. I like that."

"I win!" Charlie said and laughed.

The three of them were chatting when Angelique felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to look.

"Hello Angelique." a tall dark Lady said with an English accent.

"Martique! Hello." Angelique said seeing Saiyuri and Audrey next to her.

"These were my sisters, Martique, Saiyuri and Audrey. And these are my new sisters, Charlie and Danielle." she said introducing them all.

"I see. They are pretty." Charlie said giving them all an intense and lustful stare.

"You Ladies can strut." Audrey said.

"Thank you." Danielle said then turned over to Angelique, "Charlie and I will give you some time. I'm sure you've got some catching up to do."

"Okay." Angelique said.

"Ladies." Charlie said with a smile and slight bow.

The other Ladies bowed their heads in acknowledgment and watched Danielle and Charlie walk off toward the vanity table.

"So how have you guys been?" Angelique said.

"The same. But Master's hasn't been too jolly since you've been gone. And seeing you now, love, I don't think he will be any jollier. You look absolutely brilliant." Martique said.

Her words were true. The Ladies were pretty and maybe prettier than Angelique, but their hair and make-up was not professional. Angelique knew back then, that her old Master let them do their own styling.

"Thank you." Angelique said with a warm smile. But, why isn't Master happy?"

"Because you're gone. He misses you." Saiyuri said.

"But you are all so much better than me."

"He still misses you, though. Do you miss Master? Or do you like your new one?" Audrey said.

"Well, my Master is very kind, but I have to do housework."

"Housework? You mean tidying up?" Martique said.

"Yes."

They all frowned at her as if that was some bizarre or unusual duty bestowed on a Lady.

"Has he bedded you many times already?" Saiyuri said.

"Oh. Uh, no. Not many. He may have been busy."

The Ladies nodded seemingly satisfied with the answer.

"Where's Adrina and Latti?"

"Oh, they didn't come. I don't think Master wants to bring us here anymore." Audrey said.

"By the way, nice shagging out there." Martique said.

"You saw?"

"No. But we can hear. That must've been a good fuck with the way it sounded." Audrey said.

Angelique smiled but said nothing.

"And your new sisters? How are they?" Saiyuri said.

"They are very kind to me as well."

"Sounds like everything worked out well for you." Audrey said.

"I guess so." Angelique said with a shrug. "Did any of you wanted to be picked?"

"I did a little." Saiyuri said. "He is very nice looking."

"Yes, but Sai, Angelique doesn't get to look at his face. She's only going up and down on his cock." Martique said.

"And the housework doesn't sound like fun either." Audrey said.

"Oh no. I don't mind at all. It's very easy too."

"Does he shag you at the same time when you tidy up?" Martique said making the others laugh.

"Looks like it's time." Audrey said noticing all the Ladies heading out.

"Say hello to Adrina and Latti for me."

"You can tell her yourself." Martique said.

"I thought you guys said they weren't here."

"I know, but I think Master is trying to buy you back. You might be coming home with us tonight." Martique said.

"Oh. I didn't know." Angelique said suddenly feeling stressed.

"No more housework, right?" Audrey said with a smile.

"Yes."

"Taa taa, love. See you later." Martique said and the Ladies went off toward the exit.

Angelique followed walking slow until his ex-sisters were a good distance from her thinking about what they had said. She clenched her fists in silent protest and pouted in her mind, "I don't want to go back. I want to stay with you and my new sisters. Please! Please Master!"

Angelique walked down the busy corridors with Ladies all looking for their assigned chambers. She kept going looking for Charlie and Danielle, but did not see them nor did she know where they were assigned to. As she walked down a flight of steps to the landing to make her way to the next wing, she saw her Master down at the bottom floor pleasantly chatting with an attractive Mistress in a black evening dress.

She stopped at the landing waiting and watching him wanting to speak to him, but knew she couldn't. She couldn't approach him on her own and stood hoping he'd look up and waved her to come and speak to him. Ladies shuffled by bumping into, but she stood her ground waiting and waiting and waiting, but he kept on talking to the Mistress without being noticed. Finally, she shuffled off into other wing unable to get his attention.

There was nothing she could do. The thoughts of her two Masters went through her head. If her old Master wanted to buy her back, he certainly had enough money to do so.

"But how much?" she thought, "Charlie and Dani said everybody's going to want me. Maybe I can make myself cost too much for what I'm worth?"

Money was no object to the Gentlemen as it did not affect their wealth very much unless the sums were extremely large. Angelique did not know this, but it seemed like a good idea and set off to be the most pleasurable Lady in the mansion.

Angelique found her waiting chambers and entered closing the door behind her. It was simple yet spacious. There was a plush queen size bed with a billowy maroon duvet next to a two cabinet nightstand. A small desk lamp stood on top which provided the only light for the room. In the corner was a desk and chair with a mirror and slew of cosmetics. Over on the far side corner was a red velvet sofa hiding in the shadows of the room. She gave the room a once over feeling the golden damask walls did not constrict her comfort at all.

The Masters paid her chamber a visit one after the other. Masters of different ages and different sizes, Angelique made sure they left with satisfied smiles. Anything they asked for, she provided. Any position or any command, she did so without question. Even when a Master asked the impossible of licking her own clitoris while he fucked her, she tried at first then politely responded, "Forgive me Master, but I'm not as limber as some of the other Ladies." she said with an apologetic smile.

Some brought other Ladies with them for three and foursomes and Angelique made sure she made the Ladies come as well. Then the Mistress her Master was speaking to by the steps enter her chamber. She walked up to her slowly as Angelique stood attentive by the bed. She was in her 30's maybe early 40's, but still quite pretty. She had sandy blonde hair that swept over her left shoulder.

"Good Evening, Mistress."

"Good Evening." she said seeing the numerous ink marks down her arm. "A very popular Lady tonight I see."

"Yes, Mistress."

She stood in front of Angelique and put her hand to her chin lifting her head to meet her eyes. There were smudges and she saw the night's mileage taking their toll on her.

"Tired?" she said.

"No, Mistress. I still have energy." Angelique said with a smile.

"Do you now?" she said, "Show me."

"Yes, Mistress." Angelique said with a curtsey than looked at her a bit unsure.

All of the Master's had initiated first, but this time she had to and wasn't sure what was expected from her. She reached up to touch her, but stopped before touching her.

"May I, Mistress?"

"You may." she said.

Angelique reached around her and slowly unzipped her gown, then with the slightest tug, let it flutter off her body. She wore no bra or panties underneath and saw her nipples were already aroused. Angelique touched her body gently with a hand on her thigh and another on her belly. She dragged her hand up and took a breast with a firm grip then kissing the Mistress softly on the lips.

Angelique broke off and looked into her eyes and seeing no protest, kissed her again slipping her tongue inside her mouth. The Mistress kissed her back pushing Angelique down onto the bed to lie on top of her. They kissed deep and long feeling each other's bodies until the Mistress crawled up top and straddled Angelique's face.

Angelique spread the Mistresses' pussy and stroked her back and forth with her tongue. The tangy taste of her made her eyes roll back in joy being the first time in a long time since she had the opportunity to calmly relax and enjoy a woman's nectar upon her tongue.

"Oh, Mistress." Angelique whispered in delight.

Angelique devoured her pussy like a ravenous wolf. The Mistress shuddered and moaned in delight dripping her juices into Angelique's waiting mouth. She placed her hand on the Mistress' ass and with her knuckle, began massaging her hole.

"May I? Please? Mistress?" Angelique said tapping her finger on her hole.

"Oh, yes." she said enraptured in pleasure.

Angelique quickly drove her finger hard into the Mistress' ass until it penetrated all the way in.

"Unnnnggghhh..." the Mistress moaned gripping the headboard tight in her grip.

Angelique positioned a second finger and drove it deep inside stretching her ass wider and wider as she ate away at her pussy.

"Ohhh...Ohhh...AAuuuggghhhh..." the Mistress moaned out arching her back as far as it could go.

She came shuddering and convulsing with the sensitivity of Angelique tongue still swathing across her clitoris.

"S-Stop now." she said and Angelique obeyed.

She swung her body off Angelique's face and sat down on the side of the bed still breathing hard. Angelique rose and sat beside her.

"Thank you Mistress. I enjoyed that very much."

The Mistress smiled at her and reached over on the nightstand beside the bed and took the black marker. "Your arm, my Lady."

"Do you wish to penetrate me, Mistress? There are instruments in the drawer if you wish."

"No. I peg my Boys. Your arm."

Angelique presented her marked arm and the Mistress made another mark along the others from shoulder down to the middle of her forearm.

"Thank you, Mistress."

She looked at Angelique seeing the cute face and pigtails once more. "You were Jack's Lady until recently."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Has your arm ever looked like this before?" she said pointing to all the marks.

"No, Mistress."

"Hmph." she laughed, "Brad sure knows how to groom a Lady." she said standing.

"Thank you Mistress."

"My dress." she said and Angelique quickly picked it up off the floor.

Angelique helped her slip it back on her body and zipped up the back for her.

"Do you think you have enough in you for one more?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. I think you'd be perfect. Expect him in few minutes." she said adjusting the fit on her gown.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Get yourself cleaned up my dear." she said walking toward the door.

"Um, Mistress?" Angelique said.

She stopped and turned looking at Angelique.

"I-If you enjoyed m-me like I enjoyed you. My Master has two other Ladies. I-I'm sure you'd be even more p-pleased with them as you were with me...Mistress."

She walked back up to her and looked at Angelique with her eyes cast down toward the floor. Again, she lifted her chin to look at her eyes. They were tired for sure, but they still sparkled like icy sapphires.

"Angelique, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Brad told me how forward you are. How you break the house rules. A mischievous little Lady you are."

"I...I...Forgive me, Mistress." Angelique said shocked in hearing those words about her.

"And who are your sisters?"

"Ch-Charlie and Danielle, Mistress." Angelique said.

"Very well then. Now get clean up my mischievous Lady. You have one more appointment to keep." she said and left the chambers.

Angelique sat over at the corner desk and turned on the lighted make-up mirror. She saw her face showed the weariness she was feeling. She looked at the clock on the corner of the desk and saw there was about an hour left until the Social was officially over and let out a big exhausted sigh.

She did her best not to smudge her make-up around her eyes as she re-touched it lightly. She brightened her lipstick with a couple of strokes and dabbed a few drops of perfume giving her wrists a good rub. She was brushing on some powder on her face when a voice came by the door.

"Hello...my Lady." A light haired man said.

Angelique looked over surprised, not hearing him enter. When she saw him, she was taken aback for a moment as he looked quite young in age. His hair and tuxedo still looked sharp, which was a bit unusual during the waning hours of a Social.

"Oh. Good evening young Master. Forgive me. I did not hear you enter." she said rising to her feet.

"I'm sorry. Should I have knocked?"

"Oh no. That is not necessary, young Master."

"I see you've been busy." he said pointing at her arm with a smile.

"Yes I have, young Master." she said and smiled like a bashful girl.

"I can see why. Y-you're very pretty."

"Young Master, you are too kind."

"But you are. The other Ladies are pretty too, but you...you are the prettiest of them all."

"Thank you, young Master." Angelique said then realized who he was, "Did the Mistress send you?"

"She did."

"I will do my best to meet all of your needs, young Master." she said with a smile and a curtsey.

They stood quite a distance apart and he made no move to come forward. Angelique waited for a moment and saw he made no motions to approach her, so she slowly stepped toward him.

"May I come forward, young Master?" she said already approaching him.

"Yes."

She got a better look at him as she stepped closer. He was taller than her even with heels. He was definitely six foot or more but, very young and visibly nervous. He had just become of age recently she assumed.

"May I touch you, young Master?" she said adding a touch of insecurity in her voice.

"Yes."

Angelique stepped up in front of him and looked into his eyes and smiled. She saw the jitters in his face and then placed the side of her head down on his chest putting her hands on his shoulders. She sighed deep and relaxing, feeling the cool silkiness on his tuxedo lapel. She waited for a moment and felt his hands upon her back. She let out another sigh to show her delight to his touch. He ran his hands up and down finally building the courage within himself and cupped a hand on her ass firmly and Angelique purred with approval.

She lifted her head and looked at him with a smile and glanced back toward the bed then back to him with a raised eyebrow. She felt him move toward the bed and stepped along with him until they sat down on the side of the bed. Angelique wrapped her arms around his neck looking at his face. He saw her eyes dancing around looking at all his features when she finally looked back into his eyes and brought her head forward to kiss him lightly on the lips. She pulled away and looked at him unsure of his approval or not.