The Ladies and the Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forgive me, young Master. I did not ask for permission."

"No. That's okay."

"Is it?"

"Yes."

"It's okay? Really?"

"Yes."

Angelique quickly leaned forward and kissed him again longer and deeper this time. They kissed and kissed as she waited for his nerves to calm and his confidence to grow. His hands moved over one of her breasts giving it a polite squeeze, but did not linger. She felt his tongue slip across her lips into her mouth and she moaned her approval.

She moved her hands onto his jacket and began tugging it off until he removed it completely. Then he undid his neck tie knot and unbuttoned his top button. His tongue was inside her mouth as he twirled his head around kissing her. Angelique moved her hand down to his waist and began undoing his belt an unbuttoning his slacks. She did not ask for permission, but rightfully thought that none was needed as she reached into his slacks and found his hard throbbing cock.

Angelique reached in and stroked his sack gently but firm making him moan in delight. She pulled off his lips gently pushing back on his advancing body. She smiled and moved down to her knees hovering over his lap. She looked up at him with yearning eyes, "May I, young Master?"

"Yes." He said eagerly this time.

Angelique smiled warmly and pulled his slacks politely down his legs seeing his cock pulsating and fully stimulated. She took it and slowly wrapped his erection around her hand feeling the taut muscles underneath the delicate skin of his shaft. She tossed a pigtail over her shoulder and brought her head down onto his head.

"Ohh..." he moaned feeling a tickling deep around his stomach.

Angelique brought her head up and down his shaft slow and rhythmically letting him feel her hot mouth surround his cock then cooled by the air. She knew he was already fully aroused and didn't want to get him off prematurely. She looked up at him and he was holding a grimace on his face and pulled off of him.

She wiped the spittle off her chin with the back of her hand and smiled at him. "Young Master, you are not comfortable."

Angelique slipped his shoes off and removed his slacks from around his feet. Then pulled his black socks off and placed them neatly besides his shoes. She sat beside him smiling and unbuttoned his shirt. She helped him remove it and folded it up neatly before placing it on top of the nightstand. She pulled his legs up and onto the bed and he followed along. She straddled his body and looked down on him with a smile seeing his anticipation in his eyes. She ran her fingers through his hair and leaned down kissing him sweetly on the lips. She rose up and positioned his cock over her pussy and slowly let it sink inside her body.

She made no sound, but her mouth was open and her eyes were closed for him to see then she breathed out a shuddery breath. She rocked back and forth on top of him growing excited even with all of the weariness of the night. She took his hands placing them on her breast to feel and grope. She leaned onto his chest panting quicker feeling the intensity growing.

"Ohh...Ohh..." she moaned with her eyes closed.

Angelique was close. Closer than she thought when her body took over heaving up and down on his cock harder and faster. She wanted it to be slow and lasting, but her quick and pleasurable gyrations had brought the young Master over the edge.

"Unnngggghhh..." he moaned with a grimace with his cock spewing its warm load into Angelique's pussy.

His grunt was sooner than she wanted, but it was enough to send her over a few seconds later following him over the joyful cliff.

"Aaaaauuugggghhhh..." she moaned on top of him until crumpling down.

They rested on the bed in a sweaty heap trying to catch their breaths. Angelique brought her head up and began kissing him playfully then passionately. She stopped and pulled away with a smile letting his cock slip out of her pussy. She sat down looking down on him resting on the bed.

"Thank you." he said.

"Thank you, young Master."

"What's your name?"

"Angelique." she said.

"On-je-leak?"

"Um-hmm." she said with a giggle. "It's like talking through your nose." she said giving his a tap.

"Onnn-je-leak."

"You can just call me Angie. That's what my sisters call me."

"No. I like Onn-je-leak."

"That was perfect, young Master."

He sat up and kissed her, which surprised Angelique, but made her smile.

"I'd like to see you again."

"Of course, young Master. I believe I will be attending the Socials regularly."

"I would rather like to see you on your free time, if that would please you, Angelique." he said pronouncing her name correctly.

"Young Master." she said not knowing how to respond.

He rose to his feet and began putting on his clothes. "I know it'll be your free time. I won't ask for sex. I won't ask for a single thing. We'll do anything you want. I just want to be with you. The real you."

"Young Master,"

"Gavin. It's Gavin."

"Young Master Gavin,"

"No. Just Gavin."

"Gavin," she said uncomfortably, "As you wish. I will see you on my free time."

"Because you want to?"

Angelique didn't know what to say. He was nice and a rather handsome young man, but she felt no attraction toward him. It was hard to say no to him knowing how young and insecure he still was.

"Please?" he said.

She smiled reluctantly and nodded in agreement.

"Great. Thank you." he said overjoyed.

He pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled on it with the black marker. "This is my mobile number. Call me. Anytime. Even if it's just to talk. Call me."

She took the paper from him and looked at it. "Thank you, young M... I mean... Gavin."

He took her arm and made another mark close to her wrist. He gave her hand a firm squeeze and bent over in what looked like pain then straighten up.

"I can see that lots of people like you. But I... I love you. Angelique." he said and kissed her hand. "Good night, my Lady. Till we meet again." he bowed with an elated smile and walked out.

Angelique smiled and felt happy. The stress earlier in the evening was all but forgotten. She took a seat by the desk and saw herself smiling in the mirror. She looked over at the clock and saw it was almost time. The gray light coming from the curtained window told her it was close to dawn. She leaned back in her seat exhaling the tiredness from her body when she heard her door slam close. She looked over in surprise and saw her ex-Master glaring at her.

"Hello, my dear." he said with contempt.

"M-Master." she said and bolted to her feet, "Forgive me. I did not hear you enter."

Jack stepped closer than saw her arm marked from shoulder to wrist.

"So, not only does Brad fuck you, he pimps you out to everybody like a common street whore?!"

Angelique had no answer for him, but grew scared from his hostile tone.

"Why didn't you do this for me when you were mine? Were you holding out on me all this time?"

"No Master." she said shaking her head, "Of course not."

"Get over here."

Angelique hesitated for a moment.

"Get over here!"

Angelique shuddered and quickly stepped over to him. She could smell the liquor on him which only scared her more. He grabbed one of her pigtails yanking her close to him. He tugged on it hard making Angelique wince in pain.

"Pigtails, huh? Why didn't you ever wear pigtails for me, huh? You ungrateful bitch!"

"I did not choose-"

"Shut up!" he said cutting her off.

He pushed down on her head until she fell to the floor, "Suck my cock!"

She quickly got up on her knees and unzipped his pants. She reached inside and began jacking the shaft with the head in her mouth.

"Fucking Brad. That cock sucking little fuck gets lucky and now I have to pay for you to blow me? Well if I'm paying for it, you had better do a fucking good job!" he said and shoved her head hard into his body.

Angelique performed obediently feeling his cock growing harder in her mouth. Jack wrapped one of her pigtails around is hand and gripped it tightly in his fist.

"So, what have you done, hmm? What makes you so 'special'?"

Angelique said nothing and continued pleasuring him not knowing what he was talking about.

"Answer me!" he said and tugged her head back hard.

Angelique yelped in pain as he pried her off of his cock. She wiped the saliva dripping from her mouth with her hand and looked up at him frightened she could say or do nothing to calm his anger.

"I...I don't know, Master. N-nothing."

"Liar!" he shouted and grabbed Angelique's marked arm.

He squeezed her delicate forearm tightly making her grimace in pain and fright.

"Never have you ever been with so many in one night. Not even half this many and once you leave me, now everybody wants to fuck you?! You were holding back on me all this time."

"No, Master. I wasn't."

"Stop lying to me!" he said slapping her once and then again with the back of his hand whipping her head violently to the left than to the right. He took her pigtail in his hand tugging it up in front of her face.

"See? I never saw this before from you? Now you blossom? Now you're 'special'? After you leave me?!" he said and pushed her face first onto the bed.

Angelique felt the fright and hurt rising with tears welling in her eyes, but she held it back as best as she could. Jack grabbed her pushing and pulling her until she was in the right position he wanted.

"Here. Let's make sure this night is special." he said and forced his cock into her ass.

Her ass parted and stretched wider and wider until his cock penetrated her.

"AAAuuugghhh!" she cried in pain.

Angelique felt the stretch of her ass opening wide feeling her skin was close to tearing. She grunted and grimaced with the pain clenching her fists into tight white balls.

"Yeah. That's how my 'special' Lady likes it."

Jack continued thrusting and Angelique continued moaning in pain knowing there was nothing she could do. She bit down on her lip trying to endure the ordeal and felt her tears coming out of her eyes. After a long few minutes, he came and the thrusting stopped. He pulled his cock out of her then felt her ass pulsate with pain trying to adjust.

He pushed her body onto the bed and zipped up his slacks.

"You'll be mine again, my dear. And when you are, I will be expecting you to be 'special'. You do want to come back to me, don't you? Back with your real sisters, again?"

He grabbed her arm and yanked her upright after not hearing a response, "Don't you?"

"Y-yes, Master."

Her eyes were red and her make up ruined. She was scared and her answer was forced, but Jack didn't care as long as it was the one he wanted to hear.

"I'll see you very soon, my 'special' Lady." he said and walked out.

Angelique crumpled down onto the bed crying as the pain slowly subsided.

The Social was officially over and the Ladies went back to the waiting room. Some Ladies milled around, but most of them were sitting down on sofas looking completely exhausted. Danielle walked in looking for her sisters when she heard a voice call out to her.

"Dani! Over here." Charlie said waving at her.

Danielle walked over to her and saw Charlie cross her marked arm over her chest with a smug smile.

"Nice." Danielle said and crossed her equally marked arm as well.

Charlie nodded impressed, but wasn't truly surprised.

"Have you seen Angie?" Danielle said sitting down next to Charlie.

"Not yet."

"Hmph. Must've snuck one in last minute."

"Probably. Charlie said beginning to doze off.

After a few minutes passed, Charlie was asleep and Danielle had not seen Angelique yet. The Ladies began exiting the waiting chamber to leave and Danielle looked back and forth and still couldn't find Angelique.

"Hey." Danielle said shaking Charlie awake, "It's time to go and Angelique isn't back yet."

"Oh, she'll be here. Just give her a few more minutes."

The chamber was almost empty when Angelique walked in slowly.

"There she is." Danielle said and Charlie looked over.

"Look at her arm." Charlie said with a proud smile, "That's our sister alright."

They rose from the sofa and went over to greet Angelique.

"Hey you. Look who's Ms. Popular tonight?" Charlie said.

Angelique had cleaned up her face to hide the tear streaks on her face and powdered her cheeks to cover the redness and kept her face down. She smiled when she heard Charlie, but did not feel cheerful like Charlie's voice.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Danielle said.

"Yes. Just tired."

"I'll say. Come on. Let's find Master and go home." Charlie said and they all walked out of the chamber.

"So. Still horny?" Danielle said to Charlie.

"I don't know. I'm too tired to tell."

"Then you're not."

"Being horny and being tired are too separate things. I can still be both."

"Okay then. You want still want to get laid?"

Charlie looked at Danielle with tired eyes then shook her head. "No. But I'd still fuck Angie if I could." She said and wrapped an arm around her making Angelique wince in pain.

Although the pain had subsided quite a bit, there was a lingering soreness felt that was irritated at each passing step. She did her best to bear the discomfort and walked carefully to minimize the pain.

"Did you have a last minute visit, Angie?" Danielle said.

Angelique nodded with the memories still fresh in her mind.

"Ah. There you are Ladies." Brad said seeing them coming down the steps.

Danielle and Charlie quickened their pace and Angelique did her best to follow.

"Good morning, Master." Danielle and Charlie said with Angelique trailing behind a few steps.

Brad looked at them with their eyes cast down as usual, but Angelique's head was lower than he was used to. He looked at their arms and saw they were all thoroughly marked from shoulder to wrist with maybe a few more on Angelique's arm.

"Well done, my sweets. I hope you all enjoyed yourself as well."

"Yes, Master." Charlie and Danielle said, but he did not hear Angelique.

"Well then, I'm sure the only things on your mind right now are your soft warm beds waiting for you at home. Shall we?"

The Ladies followed close behind and after a quick wait in the entrance foyer, their limousine pulled up and they entered the cabin. Brad entered first taking Danielle's hand and then Charlie's and finally Angelique's. She glanced at him and met his eyes looking at him then quickly averted her gaze away and sat down. The door was closed behind them and with a knock on the privacy window, the limo was off.

"Please Ladies. Feel free to sleep in the car." He said looking at them.

Charlie leaned her head back and dozed off immediately. Danielle leaned her head on the side and snuggled down in a comfortable position whereas Angelique fidgeted on the seat seemingly unable to find a comfortable position.

A few minutes passed and Charlie and Danielle were quiet asleep except for Angelique. She closed her eyes leaning her weight on the side cabin feeling not an ounce of comfort.

"What happened, min soede?" Brad said.

Angelique opened her eyes and sat upright hearing the soft and tender words meant for her. The cabin was dark, but she saw the sincerity in his eyes just as she had heard. She felt her heart burst with warmth and gratitude towards her Master and knew he cared. She tried to hold back her tears, but the sadness and the joy were more than she could handle.

"Master..." she whispered and began sobbing.

"Ssshhh...it's okay. Come here." he said.

Angelique sat down beside him as he draped his jacket over her shoulders. He lifted her chin to look into her eyes and saw her tired and sad eyes. He dabbed her tears dry with his handkerchief and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"The night is over and you're here with me and your sisters. Whatever happened, we'll take care of it in time." He said with a warm smile.

Angelique nodded with a feeling of warmth on her body. Brad dabbed her tears dry once more.

"Now close your eyes and rest, min soede."

Angelique closed her eyes and felt the tiredness rushing through her body, but she couldn't stop thinking about the kiss she just felt. The kiss was clear in her mind, but the exhaustion she felt soon overcame her. She leaned her head on her Master's shoulder. She felt comfortable and soon she was asleep.