The Ladies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val smiled, "O it's simple for you. But, it's absolutely out of this world for me."

She then said, "Back in that draw, on the right hand side. What looks like a whip, but with lots of tassels? Yes, that's it, it's called a flogger Bring it here. Also you see that pink vibrator, next to it, yes, that's it, bring that too."

I walked back to the bed, with this flogger in my hand. Val asked, "Have you used that sort of thing before?"

I had never even held one of these before. I said, "No."

Val said, "Stand to my side, a bit higher, yes, okay. Now you're going to whip my tits with that, okay?"

I was very nervous, what if I hurt her. Val gave further instructions, "Now have a go, whip my tits."

I was not sure about that at all, I did whip her but she said, "Harder, Alan. You will enjoy it as much as me."

I stroked the whip harder as she asked for, but, Val kept on saying harder and harder. I was being quite brutal on both tits. Red marks appeared across her tits, her nipples stood out long, stiff and proud.

Val said, "Okay Alan, stop, that's the sort of strength you need to do it with. Now turn on the power to the unit."

I went and turned it on, both knobs on the front were set to zero and they both went up to ten.

As I walked around to it, Val said, "Before we start, remember, the safe word this time is stop. But only if I say it three times in a row. Clear?

I looked across and said, "Yes, okay, clear." 'Bitch,' did she think I was so simple that I did not understand her.

Val instructed me on the settings, "Now Alan, be very careful with those. Start with a low current, setting three will be fine for that. But you can set the frequency to four, for now."

I stared to move the first knob, and as soon as I got to setting one, her hips jolted. I asked, "Is this okay?"

Val said, "Oh yes that's good, keep going."

I increased slowly and reached her requested number three. Her hips jolted every ten seconds or so. Val then said, "Increase the other one now."

I moved the second knob slowly to four. This made her hips jolt more frequently. I watched in amazement at Val, her eyes opened and closed in time with the jolts. I could hear a buzz, every time a shock was sent to her.

Val said, "O, fuck that's so fuckin nice. I'll tell you when to insert the vibrator into my cunt. When I do, put it on the max setting."

I looked on for a few minutes, her hips jolted at regular intervals and then Val shouted, "Whip me!"

I went to her side and started to whip her tits at the strength I was told to use as before.

I watched on and whipped, both tits. Her teeth clenched, as she felt each bolt of electricity go through her pussy lips. After a while I must have forgotten the strength I used of the flogger. I could see her tits go red. I thought I should move to the other side of the bed. I walked round by her feet, where the electric controller was. Val had her eyes closed, so I moved the current from three to five and the frequency setting to seven.

This sent Val's body into a wild torment. She looked at me, her eyes bulged out, her teeth clenched, and her head shook from side to side. She tried to move her arms and legs, but they were well restrained.

I walked round to the other side and started to flog her again.

Her tits were really red, as she shouted, "You bastard, turn it down!"

I become addicted to flogging her; I was got to enjoy it, as she had told me. I flogged her again, and again. I bent down and sucked on her nipples, made them wet as I licked them and flogged her again.

Val shouted, "Alan, you bastard, turn it down, stop it."

Stop, only one, there had to be three, she clearly wanted more. I moved down to the box and turned the current up to eight and the frequency to ten. I was in control of Val's body. From where I stood, I flogged her thighs, each one harder than her tits.

Val closed her eyes tight and shouted, "You bastard, ahh, I'm cumin, fuck, yes, yes."

Her body a naked wild creature on the bed, thrashed in all directions, she screamed, "Vibrator."

I picked up the vibrator, turned it on and set it to go at the highest setting. I could see her gaping hole, in-between the wires. I started to slowly insert it and got it in to about four inches. She was wet, Val was very wet.

Her eyes rolled in her head as I moved it in and out. The shocks were quite violent from her body movements. I took the vibrator out, Val looked at me. I put it into my mouth to taste her, she tasted heavenly. I licked it several times all around and then inserted it into her again. This time I pushed in a little further and left it in her.

I flogged her thighs hard and also her legs and feet. All the time Val shouted and screamed, "Ahh, fuck, you bastard, stop, stop, that's it I'm done. Ohh, fuck I'm there again, ohh fuck, oh fuck."

We were getting there, but she still did not use her safe word three times in a row. She obviously wanted more.

I moved back up to her. I had to grab her head to keep her still. I kissed her forehead as her piercing green eyes bore into mine. Her body still out of her control like an animal in a cage. I kissed her lips then moved down and licked her pointy, rock hard nipples. I took a step back and flogged her again and again.

My cock was so fuckin hard, I was going to put it into her mouth, but thought better of it, just in case she bit it off, then I thought of her hand. It already clasped open and close, form the electric shocks.

I grabbed her hand and prised it open; I did think twice but what the hell, if she's got hold of my cock then I can't turn the power off. I placed my cock into her open hand. I held my breath and let her hand go. 'Holy fuckin shit,' she grabbed it and squeezed it so fuckin' hard. I was glad I was already very hard; otherwise I would not be able to take her grip.

She squeezed my cock hard, not in time with the current flow, just hard all the time. Val's body in an orgasmic spasm, all a quiver, she shook all over, her head thrashed, left and right. She still threw her arms and legs around as much as her restraints would let her. My cock was being pummelled.

I flogged her tits; I could just reach her thighs. I was more brutal than before and I loved it. I was in a trance as I watched Val's body; she looked so exquisite, like she was being shocked to death.

She shouted, "Fuck you, fuck you Alan, you fuckin' bastard."

She squeezed my cock harder. I had to get her hand off, so I hit her hand with the flogger, but ended up flogging my own cock. I tried to pull away and used the flogger on her arm to let me go. Eventually I broke free and flogged her tits, stomach, thighs and legs, just all over harder than before, the whipping sounds were amazing as it hit her raw flesh.

Val screamed, "Alan, stop, fuck, I'm cumin, oh yes, I'm there, I'm there, stop, stop, Alan, stop."

I had listened carefully, and only heard two consecutive stops, Val wanted more.

I moved back to the box and put my fingers onto the current knob. I looked at Val; she looked at me with anger and shook her head wildly. I smiled and thought to myself 'Oh yeah.' I slowly turned the current up to ten. The buzz from the box was loud and seemed continuous.

This sent Val over the top, her voice melted away, as she tried to speak. Her eyes bulged; she was red all over with the flogging I had given. Her body shuddered and flew off the bed in tremors. The vibrator had slipped out, just a couple of inches, so I pushed it back into her.

I moved back to her head and grabbed it, I kissed her hard on the lips and I licked her forehead. Val was covered in sweat, her every pour profusely leaked and her whole body was as if several buckets of water had been thrown over her.

I could not hear a word from her, her whole body violently in shock. I loved it. It had been about five minutes and still no word from Val. Her eyes were open wide, her mouth open like she was trying to say something. I thought I should turn it off, but, then I thought shall I just turn it down a bit.

I walked over to the box, very slowly, taking in the sight of Val's body in front of me. She looked stunning to me, in the pose she was in. All cuffed up, not able to say anything, quaking. Wet and she shimmered all over; her pussy dripped from all the orgasms she had been through.

I got to the box and thought, which one I should turn down. I thought may be a bit on both. I put my fingers on the frequency first. I looked at Val; she shook her head as if to indicate the other knob. I disobeyed; I kept hold of the frequency, and turned it down very slowly, to eight. Val still quivered, shook and bounced off the bed. I turned the current down very slowly, to eight also.

Val shouted out, "Alan, stop...Stop...Stop."

Reluctantly, I slowly turned the current down to zero, then the frequency, also to zero and then flicked the switch on the back to off.

Val's body still shook, jolted and shuddered, I removed the vibrator from her pussy, switched it off and placed it to one side, with the flogger. I unclipped her pussy lips, took the box and placed it onto the floor, under the bed. Her body slowed down and lay still after two or three minutes, just her head moved from side to side slowly, her eyes were closed. Then after a little while, even her head stopped, everything went silent. No sound from Val, no sound from the mattress, no sound of the cuff's rattling. My cock was hard, so fuckin hard the hardest I'd ever been in my life.

That was it; she looked so inviting, her pussy wet and open. I got onto the bed, between her legs, cock at full attention. I crawled up her body as I stroked her legs and her thighs. I got to her red tits and pointy nipples, I licked each one. I combed away the hair from her face. She opened her eyes, looked straight into mine and she said, "You fuckin bastard, get off me! What the fuckin hell do you think you were doing? You're an absolute cunt, fuckin get off me now!"

She wriggled from side to side. My cock was on her belly; I grabbed her face and locked her eyes to mine. I raised my hips and let my cock lower, I jabbed at her pussy, I knew she was open, I knew she was ready for me. I found her entrance and with one forceful plunge, I was in heaven.

I had never been here before, it was amazing. It felt like my cock had found a home, it was so fuckin' nice. I felt her throbbing pussy, it pulsated around my cock.

Val had closed her eyes, when I entered and a smile appeared on her face as I stayed buried. Her body calmed and she lay still as she accepted my virgin cock.

Val opened her eyes looked at me, a long, lingering look, and mouthed, "Oh my god."

Then she said, "You fell so nice, you've opened me up further than I've been before. I feel stretched. I love your girth."

I looked at her face; it was a thing of beauty. Val said, "Alan, I want you to fuck me, fuck me like you hate me. I know you're a virgin, but just do this for me and I promise you, you will become a man."

I inched out, not really wanted to withdraw. I was fully out and as I looked at her face, it had turned to sadness, almost like she was empty. I began to push in and unwillingly pulled out, going all the way in and all the way out, at a steady pace. A sweet smile had returned to Val's face, this turned to a grin then a look of great happiness. I too was in a place of exceptional wonder, well my cock certainly was. The sensations I got from my cock were mind blowing, I never wanted it to end. But yet I knew there was so much more to come from Val's pussy for my cock.

I, and then Val started to fuck, at a quicker pace. I placed both my hands under her ass and squeezed. My mouth went onto her nipple and I sucked. I glanced up at Val, she had her eyes closed, and she moved her head from side to side.

I built up a sweat also; I could hear my cock squelch from our fucking. I was surprized at how Val's pussy grabbed my cock on the way out and relaxed on the way in, her timing was impeccable.

I was close to cumming, Val said, "Oh Alan, fuckin' hell, I'm cumin, a virgin boy is making me cum."

I kept thrusting, I squeezed her ass and I kept sucking on her nipples. Every time my cock was fully in, I kept it there for a second longer, to feel her amazingly big clit, being squashed under my cock.

Val had an orgasm, "I'm cumming, fuck, oh fuck, I'm there, I'm there, I'm there, oh yes, yes, yes. Ahh."

I too was about to cum, "I Said, "Do you want me to pull out? I'm going to cum."

She wriggled under me and said, "God no, stay in and blow, that's the sign of you becoming a man. Fill me up."

I thrust even harder more enthusiastic and I blew my first load of spunk into a woman. I was fully in and stayed there as I blew. The feeling was so fantastic; I withdrew two to three inches, then back in to release another load. Val encouraged me, "Cum Alan, blow you're cum in me, all you have, ahh fuck. I can feel it. Fucking your best friends mum. How do you feel? How does it feel, becoming a man?"

I kept thrusting and blowing my seed, five or six deep spurts. I was no longer a virgin. I felt Val's pussy tighten onto my cock, with every cum-shot. Fuck I needed to do this again soon.

I fell on top of Val and we both panted and tried to regain some control over ourselves.

It was a while, then I slipped out of Val and asked, "Where's the key?"

Val opened her eyes and looked over to the chest of drawers and said, "Right on top there, in that vanity case."

I found the key and started to undo Val's restraints. Her wrists and ankles were all red and looked very sore. I rubbed them lightly and asked (a stupid question), "Does it hurt?"

We were both sitting on the edge of the bed; Val smiled and said, "Yes Alan, they hurt. And, I would do it all again, right now, if you wanted to."

I looked at her body, red from being flogged, which matched her red hair, I said, "I'm sorry Val, I lost control a bit. But it felt so nice, your body on the bed, was just so amazing; you were so...So,"

I couldn't find the words. But just thinking about how she looked, sends tingles to my cock.

I could not believe it but I felt fairly hard, not rock hard, but it wouldn't take much to get me there. Val noticed this, she placed her hand on my cum covered cock. Alan you're still hard, she stroked it up and down gently. I placed a hand onto her tit, and asked (again a stupid question), "They look like I hurt you a bit too much, are you okay?"

Val laughed and said, "Alan, this is sex. Maybe I've introduced this side of it, a bit too early for you to appreciate it. But 'Normal' sex, a regular fuck. Just does not do it for me."

I answered, "O, I, wasn't put off. On the contrary, I became to love what your body was doing. It's just that I didn't want to hurt you."

Val cupped my face in her hands, shook it sweetly from side to side and said, "If we do this again, and I really do hope we do it again. Don't feel sorry, if you do, that will interfere with everything. You have to get the anger out. It makes for a more vivid sexual experience."

I looked at Val; she still had her hands on my face and I asked, "Do you do this with Mr Gelas?"

Val took her hands away; she again grabbed my cock and stroked it gently. It was getting harder. She looked at me and gave me a kiss on the lips, a soft, tender, loving kiss and said, "Mr Gelas and I have no secrets."

I was shocked, I asked, "What do you mean? Are you going to tell Mr Gelas about this?"

Val took her hand from my cock and stood up in front of me. I was still seated on the edge of the bed, she placed a foot both side of my hips onto the bed and lowered herself onto my cock. Pushed her legs out straight and wrapped her arms around my neck, then kissed me sensually for about three or four minutes.

When we broke from the kiss Val whispered into my ear, "Mr Gelas only knows I do this, but not with whom."

She then pushed me back onto the bed and we both scooted up a bit onto it. I lay flat and Val placed her hands onto my chest and fucked me, cowgirl style.

We both fucked and she asked me to squeeze her tits and nipples. Her tits were so firm, her nipples long and hard. We built up quite a strong rhythm. Val shouted, "Oh yes, that's it, that's it, I'm there, I'm cumming, I'm cumin."

I picked up the pace even more, exited by her passion. We were both so lost into each other. I suddenly heard another voice in the room, shouting, "Val...Alan, what the fuck is going on? What the fuck are you both doing?"

End Part 1.

12