All Comments on 'The Ladies' Man'

by Hellball

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bullshit

I think he went over and beat the shit out of Amanda. Then told her never to look at him or speak to him again. And that if she turned him in, the next time he got to her and he would get to her, that he'd beat her so badly she'd never walk again. Then I think he got a plan, got a bat and when the opportunity presented itself he beat the teacher so badly she never came back to school. You seem to think that there would be no reprecussions from their actions. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Your prose is quite good, but you leave too many questions unanswered. Why is a girls' school admitting a male student? Is he the only one? Why would a student with such a habit of defiance submit so quickly to this punishment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
carry on

Can't wait for the second chapter where he gets fucked by a giant strapon

HellballHellballabout 9 years agoAuthor
Replies

re: Bullshit

That's probably what I would do in Randy's place. However, as the story established, Randy a) does not know what's in his own best interest, and b) thinks with his dick. Implausible? Probably. But then, this isn't exactly a believable situation to begin with.

re: Unanswered Questions

This story was based on a digital art piece done by a spanking/femdom artist. The story is wildly implausible, as I had to come up with justifications for some pretty inane details of the picture, and in the end I decided to just take refuge in audacity and dial the absurdity up to 11. My recommendation is to not take this story too seriously; I certainly didn't while writing it. If that ruins it for you that's fine, not everyone likes absurdity.

I originally wanted to include a link to the art piece with the story, but that seems to be against literotica's policies.

re: Strapon

Still playing with possible continuation ideas. The artist who inspired this story was very impressed with it, and sent me some additional art of Randy and some other possible classmates in hopes of inspiring me. We'll see how it goes, but if I continue it you can rest assured that a strapon is likely to be employed at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story. One of best I've read for many years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
set him straight

I totaally and fully support Amanda. Someone had to put the overconfident, overpompous dick straight. This will teach other boys like him what's what. He'll never again think that girls were created just for his pleasure and entertainment.

Nephlim14Nephlim14about 9 years ago
Time for some revenge!!

First, practically ANY guy who was in Randall's situation would be thinking the same things he was, so saying he deseved it for "being a pig" is just sexist, especially since Amanda thought the same things about him. That said I would like to read the sequel and request an ending where he turns the tables.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 7 years ago
Why so short?

Or do you like leave your stories without ending? In this case, I have to say that I don't like it, it's horrible for the reader. I'm hot, very hot and needing much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sequel please

We need to see that enormous ass get punished some more!

William_WoodWilliam_Woodabout 4 years ago
perfect little spanking story

I didn't agree with most of the old comments, so I thought I'd add my 2c. This was pretty flawless.

-Just the right amount of backstory to sell the 'unlikely, but not impossible' premise of the guy at the all girls school. Or at least, its as plausable as is needed for an erotic short story, and is in-line with the equally unlikely main scene

-just the right amount of detail about the characters

-it's corporal punishment, but you kept it sexy, and you made his embarassment to be of a sexual nature too. All those schoolgirls watching you, it is like a dream.

-his feelings towards the women before and after the spanking are exactly what I wanted to read for a fantasy like this. I can't relate to people who sympahise with your character with anger

-great ending. You kept it as a pure spanking story, and left the sex as an implied act that the reader can always imagine afterwards

-though I would read a sequil, it's definitely not neccessary. 5 star standalone spanking story, I will have to check out some of your longer works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHellball@Hellball
38 Followers
Writer and consumer of spanking erotica. I try to combine sexy and silly in equal measures.