All Comments on 'The Lady & the Voyeur'

by ladyphoenix

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Jack

Get rid of sam nicely and invite Jack in for a mind blowing night of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Um best erotic story ever

Hiya, this is the best story. I love that all three participants are all willing even though one is ignorant. I'd love it if he found a way to give her the amazing gift she gave him. Something about a man buying a sex toy for me gives me delicious thoughts. Its oh so personal. As for her, it could get a bit strange like what if her fantasy some how involved those Navy dress blue pants. (Those buttons are a tease without even trying.) Could she somehow pick the woman he pleases? The woman should be completely different from her and excited by a "chance" encounter with a man willing to please her by proxy. (most women have that one friend who is not sure if she's ever had an orgasm. Why can't he please her and visually fulfill his dream girl at the same time?) Someone's spouse should get wise of this (These people aren't stupid)and maybe it could become a positive for everyone involved. Like what if his wife reads the messages and reclaims her territory, maybe. Anyway, great story absolutely original.

jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author. I suggest that our two online lovers restrain their desires and continue the fantasy as established.

Perhaps, someday. real life will afford them the opportunity to complete their fantasies in person.

Thank you again for the quality of your prose and the insights you share.

jntiques/john

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyphoenix@ladyphoenix
Rare creature with a head full of fantasy. Feeling reborn 2021. Tell me your fantasy....and if it resonates with me, perhaps I'll put it in a story.