The Lady's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, her exhausted body went limp and her breathing slowed. Her hands were released, but she had no energy to move them. Her husband pulled her to a sitting position, and suddenly she noticed that they were not alone. Whistles and applause came from all around them, where what seemed to be most of the guests had gathered. She buried her head in her husband's chest, absolutely mortified, but strangely pleased, with a bright pink glow covering her skin. With the show over, the other guests wandered off to their own pursuits. Zorro was the last to leave. "To your happy ending SeƱora!" He winked at her, raised his glass in a toast, and walked on to the dance floor.

The white knight tugged playfully at her hair as he came around the side of the loveseat. As she looked up at him, he lifted her hand, kissed it softly, and vanished.

Her husband relaxed a bit, and traced a tickling finger over her necklace and the skin beneath. "I'm glad you're mine," he murmured softly.

"And I love that you're mine." She shuddered again, remembering. "Both of you."

She gave a low, throaty laugh. "I told you I wouldn't shatter."

12