All Comments on 'The Laird of Kinley Keep Ch. 00'

by storymaster085

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely! Hope there will be more!

Thank you for this and sharing it. I truly hope there will be more to follow.

*smiles*

snowgirl714snowgirl714about 8 years ago
Great Beginning!

Looking forward to more of this story.

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyabout 8 years ago

I can't see how they can pick her up and ride off and she never wakes up once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Was she drugged?

That was kind of far- fetched her not waking up- unless she had narcolepsy or something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kaelyn

It started very well but I was perplexed by when I read her name was "Kaelyn." It sounds too contemporary. When I looked it up it is either a modern name or has Irish origins. Either way not suitable for an English lady. I know it is a weird problem but "Lady Kaelyn" sounds off and destroys my immersion.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 8 years ago
Great beginning.

But how did they get her out of the house without waking her? I know it's probably a minor detail but it struck me as odd that you thought to have them grab clothing, and I applaud you for that, but no mention of how they would get her out of the house quietly if she woke up.

Regardless, I really liked this story and I hope that you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

You've set up what sounds like quite the story. I can't wait to see where it goes :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I do find it a bit unrealistic she remained asleep during the whole thing, but I like it as a whole so far and I do think it's a bit reaching for him to assume all women are whores, even more so to assume she might be a white just because she danced with a man. Does he know absolutely NOTHING about British aristocracy and how these balls/parties work?

Aside from that I hope to see more from this story! Just hopefully more realistic where it should be.

alreadytakenalreadytakenabout 8 years ago
Interesting Start

This sounds interesting and I look forward to reading more. I'm especially interested to know his reasoning for this plan and how he thinks kidnapping is going to help garner favour from her family in order to stop feuding. I suppose her family would feel a need to protect her, but presumably it's just as easy to whisk her away from the Scottish countryside and let the clan go to war unaided.

Also, it does bother me that he would think all women are whores because he was too blind to see one woman just wasn't into him; this sets him up to sound pretty damn dense and I prefer intelligence in fictional (and real!) characters. Overall, though, I'll be keeping my eye out for "Chapter 1" because the story itself is intriguing and I hope these things will be overcome. Good work so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars!!

Obviously,people are unaware of the phrase"sleep like the dead!!" There are indeed people who can fall asleep at the drop of a hat,and others who can sleep through hurricanes!! Love it,eagerly awaiting more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Any hope for more?

Great work, keep up the writing!

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
One Star ⭐️.....

..... for another damned abandoned story. Not much of a loss as the male lead was written as a total ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous