All Comments on 'The Lake'

by AGHOSTWRITER

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please continue this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Just settling down for a good read....... and it finished? Too short, but interesting, look forward to more, soon please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great beginning

Please continue your story. Kyle and his dad seem headed for a sexual rendezvous here. Both have hairy chests, and Dave seems truly interested in 21-year old Kyle's "development." Give them the courage to strip each other down and explore/enjoy each other. Both should have cocks primed and ready to go with each other. Both Kyle and his dad seem to be the kind who are comfortable with each other's exploration of their bodies -- tender caressing and kissing of the chest hair, kissing the lips, sucking cocks, etc. Looking forward to very sexy reading!

AGHOSTWRITERAGHOSTWRITERabout 8 years agoAuthor
I will be continuing!

I was starting this out to see if I should continue the story... and it seems I should! Thank you everyone for reading... I will work hard to post a longer continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Real dad and son

I had the great fortune to be asked to be the first 3 way with a dad and his 19 year old college football player son. Words fail me in expression the experience. Dad fucked his first to get him loose for my 9 1/2 inch Italian Sausage. It was so hot seeing a dad with his dick in his son's ass and watching them 69. I had to think math equations not to bust a nut without touching myself. My turn and the son is doggy and I am standing at the foot of the bed with dad on his knees beside his so. Dad guided my dick to his kids ass...and told me to push it in slow. When I got pubs deep he told he to piston fuck his ass into a new world. I began to plow his ass and the dad screamed and he was cumming. The first squirts shot over his son's back and hit the mirror on the dresser 6 or 7 feet away. The next squirts hit the dresser top, then the front, the floor, the bed his son's back and he flopped to his side. He must have cum a cup and said it was the hardest most intense orgasm since his son went down on him the first time. When I cum My body shook, quivered as I slumped on his son's back...while dad was under him in a 69 licking my balls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous