The Lake House Lessons 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

Sarah pulled the car up to the house and we unloaded the car. She opened the door to the house and said "I'm taking the upstairs bedroom. Beth and Cara—why don't you share the big room downstairs? Ariel-you take one of the singles and Jack, you take the other one."

All of Sarah's friends had been to the house over the years, so they knew where to go. We brought our bags to our rooms and the groceries and booze to the kitchen, and loaded the fridge. Sarah asked me to fill a cooler with ice and chill some beer. I went outside to the storage shed to grab a rolling cooler, and did what she asked. When I was done, I was handed a tequila shot and lime.

"To the lake house," Sarah declaimed—we all knocked back the tequila and sucked on the lime.

The warmth of the shot travelled up my gut to my face and I smiled.

"There you go," said Cara, "that should help you relax. Have another."

She handed me the bottle and I took a swig from it. I felt the heat going down and the warmth coming up. I noticed that while I was drinking, the girls went to their rooms to change into bathing suits.

Sarah came down the stairs and said, "Tell everyone to go to the lake for a swim—bring the beer with you when you are ready."

I nodded, put down the tequila and unsteadily went to my room to change.

Despite Sarah's pep talk, I was self-conscious about my body, especially around all of these beautiful college girls, so I put on a baggy suit and left on my t-shirt. I grabbed my sandals, my iPod, my book and a towel and rolled the heavy cooler down the path to the lake. There was a cleared area just off the bank with a bunch of mismatched lounge chairs. Mom had always planned to replace them, but never got around to it, and Dad didn't seem to notice.

Each of the girls was lying on a chair, on top of a towel, enjoying the sun. Cara was lying on her chest, her bikini top untied to prevent tan lines and her long thin legs stretching down to the end of the chair.

"Hey, Jack, toss me a brew," said Beth, her large boobs bobbing in her bikini top which was clearly well engineered because it was able to support their size, and provide an incredibly sexy display.

Her tiny bikini bottom emphasized her tight abs, sexy hips and muscular thighs. I briefly wondered if I would find myself seeing those magnificent breasts and lying between those thighs this weekend. I opened a beer and handed it to her. I did the same for everyone else, and popped one for myself, taking a deep drink. So far, so good. I hadn't embarrassed myself, yet.

I went to an empty chair and laid down my towel. I sat down, closed my eyes and felt the heat of the sun beat down on my body. I decided to risk taking off my shirt, so I sat up, swigged my beer and took it off and rubbed some sunscreen on my face, body and legs. I lay back down and closed my eyes. The lack of sleep, my nerves and the unaccustomed tequila put me quickly into a half sleep.

I began to smell a sweet, smoky scent. I opened my eyes to see Sarah taking a hit from a joint. I had smoked a couple of times, mostly with her, and once with Fred, but not very often. She took the joint out of her mouth and held it out to me. I got up, walked over and took it from her hand, and took a hit. I held the smoke in my lungs as long as possible and coughed it out. Ariel reached out for the joint, so I brought it to her. Her pretty, friendly, face framed by her golden hair smiled at me as she eyed my shirtless torso, and my eyes roamed over her long, powerful legs glistening from the sunscreen. Her firm tits in her small bikini top also captured my attention.

When she was done with the joint, I took it back, took another hit and handed it to Cara. I walked back to my chair and had some beer. My head was spinning, but I felt calm and relaxed. Through the haze, I noticed Ariel and Cara running into the lake, with Sarah and Beth right behind.

They splashed into the water, and someone yelled out "Shit, it is fucking cold".

I decided to join them, so I ran up and dove in. The water was one place that I was comfortable, and the cold never bothered me.

Surfacing, I swam close to where the girls were standing and talking, in the medium shallows. My gaze took in 4 beautiful faces and 8 stunning breasts, with erect nipples, bobbing on and below the water. Despite the cold, I could feel myself stiffening in my swimsuit. I decided to leave the lake and go back to my chair in order to hide my arousal. I dried off, lay down on my back and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later, I felt a cold, wet hand grab my arm. Opening my eyes, I saw Ariel looming over me, her pretty face, broad shoulders and well toned arms filling my view. She smiled at me, her lush lips parting to expose her white, even teeth.

"Come with me back to the house—there is something I need your help with."

I blinked my eyes, stood up, and followed Ariel's delightful ass back up the path to the house.

When we went into the house, without saying another word, Ariel took my hand and led me to her bedroom. The room was partially lit by the light coming through the curtains. I felt my heart beginning to beat faster as I realized what was probably about to happen. Awkwardly, I stood there, looking at this dazzling blonde Amazon and trying to figure out what to do.

"Sit down on the bed," she said, firmly but gently.

I complied, and she sat facing me, first turning on a bedside lamp so that we could see each other. I was trembling slightly with nerves and excitement, and I could tell that Ariel noticed.

"O.K., look, you probably are wondering why we all agreed to do this," Ariel began.

I nodded. "Yeah," I said, "I kinda did."

She smiled at me. "Not to be conceited, but all four of us are good looking, smart and nice women. Yet, all of us have been burned too many times by douchebags who treated us like shit and only seemed to want sex from us. And then, when we would do it, too many times, they honestly sucked at it—they were selfish jerks and cared only for getting themselves off. When Sarah told us that you were still a virgin, we all agreed that it would be fun to try to help you become the kind of guy we wished we went out with—get you started right, if you know what I mean."

I started to speak, but she covered my mouth with her hand and continued. "Let me finish first. We all like you—you've always seemed like a good younger brother and Sarah always said great things about you and wanted the best for you. And, I have to admit, we also noticed that you grew up a lot last year."

She took her hand off of my mouth and put it on my bathing suit over my cock, which began to grow noticeably. She smiled again.

"So, let me get a few general things out of the way, things that we all agreed are critical in the kind of man we would want to be with. First, women want to be respected and valued. We want our men to listen to us and to value our opinions and feelings. That applies both in and out of bed. You need to pay attention to what we say but also what we do. Picking up the both the obvious and subtle obvious signs will make us really happy. Get it?"

I mumbled, "Yeah."

"That's another big thing," she continued. "We like guys who are confident, but not cocky assholes. If you want to be successful with women, you need to show confidence and not make us think you are afraid of us. Understand?"

"Yes, I do," I said, more firmly.

"Better," she said, smiling. "To me, a good relationship comes when both people treat each other right, but when a guy starts to take me for granted, blows me off to play video games, assumes that because we fucked once, we will do it every time that we are together, or assumes that I will go down on him, without him ever reciprocating, that shit makes me crazy, and that is when I walk away."

She took my hands and started to lean toward me. "What am I telling you now?" she asked, leaning her beautiful face toward mine.

I decided to be bold and let my actions speak. I leaned toward her and kissed her. Her lips were soft, and they parted slightly so that her tongue could play with mine. I felt chills as our tongues explored each other, and I put my hands on the back of her head to hold her head close. We kissed for what felt like a long time, and when she pulled away, she licked her lips and smiled.

"Good answer," she responded.

I laughed, nervously, and leaned in again. As I kissed her, she began to lean back against the pillow, and I leaned forward, still kissing, until I was lying on top of her. I could feel her firm tits pressing against my chest and my cock stiffened even more. Ariel shifted her hips under me to accommodate its increasing size. At that point, some sort of autopilot kicked in, and I started to passionately and frantically kiss her face and neck. She grabbed my back and held me tight, kissing me and making amazing purring sounds as I kissed her neck and ears. That I could cause a beautiful woman pleasure was a bit of a surprise, considering my utter lack of real life experience, and it was a total turn on. Ariel began to arch her back, pushing her breasts toward me.

I decided to grab a breast, reaching my hand to her bikini top. When she didn't resist, I started to rub it gently, then harder as she squirmed under me and made what seemed to me to be happy sounds. I reached under the bikini top and felt her breast, its nipple erect. It was bigger than my hand, and was both softer and firmer than I expected, if that was possible. I craned my head down to look at it. Her areolas were light and large and the nipple tip was sticking way out. I put my mouth over it and began to softly lick and suck. I felt Ariel's hand press the back of my head, jamming my face into the warmth and softness of her breast and her hips moved against my aching cock.

Then, she slowly pulled away. I could see her face was flushed, her blonde hair was mussed, and there was a look in her eye that my inexperienced mind read as desire. I could only imagine what I looked like, being on the verge of ending my time as a virgin.

"Wait," she said. "If we keep on like this, I think you will cum right away, and I want your first time to be memorable. So let me take care of you now."

I wasn't exactly sure what she was talking about, but she pushed me off of her, and rolled off the bed. She stood above me, one tit still sticking out of her bikini top.

"Get undressed," she said, firmly but kindly, "and lie back on the bed."

I slid off my shirt and then my bathing suit, freeing my throbbing cock. I don't think it had ever been that hard.

As I watched, Ariel reached behind her neck and undid her top. Her gorgeous pale mounds popped free and I could see them in all of their glory. Not huge but certainly big enough, with large, light areolas and prominent nipples. She removed the top, as my cock twitched with desire. Then, she removed her bottom, revealing her pussy, which was partially shaved into a landing strip.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

I realized that she was telling me to compliment her, so I said "I have never seen anything so beautiful in my life."

Ariel grinned and said. "You catch on fast—no wonder you are valedictorian, and, by the way, you look great, too."

"Thanks," I responded, feeling pretty good about myself.

Ariel then sat down next to me on the bed and kissed my chest. Then, she moved down a few inches and kissed me again. She grabbed my cock with her left hand and continued to kiss my chest and my abs and then she gently kissed the tip of my shaft, which was throbbing as if to burst.

"That is one nice cock you have there, Jack" she said, appreciatively. "Let's have some fun with it."

Ariel started to lick my cock from root to tip while holding onto my balls and rubbing my shaft. I felt pleasure beyond anything I had ever experienced. Every time it seemed like I was about to explode, she did something to bring me back down. I don't really know how I was able to control myself, except through incredible will and Ariel's technique.

She crawled onto the bed, kneeling between my legs. I could see her broad shoulders hunched over me and her tits dangling down as she put my cock into her mouth and began sucking on it and moving her head up and down, her blond hair bouncing in time with her tits. My hips began to leap off of the bed in time with her. Right before I was about to cum, she squeezed on my balls, slowing me down.

She took my trembling cock, slick with her saliva, out of her mouth and said, "One thing—not all girls will swallow after a bj. I'm telling you now that I will, but it is proper etiquette to give a warning so that she can take you out and let you come somewhere else—o.k.?"

"Yeah, I got it," I panted.

Ariel put her luscious lips back on my cock and wildly began sucking the head and squeezing the shaft with her hands until I started to buck up and down uncontrollably.

"I'm cumming," I yelled out, and she somehow doubled her effort, until I could not hold back any more, unleashing a torrent of cum into her mouth and throat.

I heard some gagging noises, but she kept at it until I stopped spewing and relaxed. I looked up and saw Ariel sitting up, with cum dripping from her lips onto her chest. I could not believe what had just happened. She wiped her mouth and tits with the sheet and crawled on top of me. I was about to kiss her and hesitated, thinking about the fact that my cum was just in her mouth.

Ariel must have sensed my hesitation, because she said, a little sharply, "You'd better kiss me now. If I was willing to suck your cock and drink your cum, you better not be squeamish about giving me a kiss."

I understood exactly what she meant and craned my neck up to give her a deep kiss. It tasted a little strange, but that seemed like small discomfort when compared to the pleasure she just gave me. After the kiss, she rolled off me and I held her as we cuddled.

"Thanks," I said, "that was amazing."

"Trust me, there is more and better to come," she stated, rubbing my chest with her free hand. "Now that we got that out of the way, we can take our time and enjoy this more."

I realized that I probably should reciprocate, so I turned on my side, and with my left hand, I started caressing Ariel's shoulder length blond hair. She closed her eyes and smiled, rolling onto her back, so I figured I was doing O.K. I gently ran my fingers over her eyes, nose and mouth, then down to her neck and upper chest. I wanted to see and touch every beautiful part of her and make her feel as much pleasure as she just gave me.

Her tits were sitting up, pert and spectacular, and I gently caressed them, alternating between the two until her nipples began to poke up. I took that as my cue to begin sucking on them, licking and nibbling until I heard Ariel whimper happily. Again, I figured that meant that I was doing well. While continuing to pay attention to her tits, I let my hand wander down toward her pussy, and when I reached the landing strip, I began to gently stroke her.

Ariel's hips and body began to writhe, and I found it hard to keep my mouth on her nipple. I decided to probe with my hand, and Ariel took her right hand and placed it on top of mine, guiding it toward her opening. I slowly stuck a finger in, and found her dripping wet, so I assumed I was on the right track and pushed it in farther. Ariel's hips bucked and I began to thrust my finger in and out until we were in rhythm. I noticed that my cock had gotten hard again.

I slowly began to kiss her lower chest, then moved over her abs, feeling the tight muscles under the soft skin that was covered with downy peach fuzz. When I arrived just above her pubic hair, I took my finger out of her hole and pivoted between Ariel's legs, which were wide open. I was facing my first real pussy, and it was a thing of beauty. The smell was strong, but I found it incredibly hot. Ariel had prominent inner lips, and all I wanted to do was kiss her pinkness.

She grabbed my head, holding me back, and said--"Go slow, tease me, you will know from my reaction when to move on."

I began to nibble on her outer lips, then the inner, while also licking slowly all around. Ariel's hips began to move, and her legs spread even wider as her ass lifted slightly off of the bed. I pressed my head forward into the wet warmth and began to try to find her clit. I knew it was at the top somewhere, so I sent my tongue on a mission to find it. Apparently I did, because, when I flicked on a nub of skin, Ariel moaned loudly and pressed the back of my head in. I gently attacked her clit with my lips and tongue as Ariel began breathe heavily and buck her hips up and down. Then, I stopped.

Ariel's ass dropped to the bed and she sighed, softly. I threw my mouth forward again and began to lick and suck on her little knob. First, her legs went up in the air, then she started bucking again, moaning and thrashing. I figured, what the hell, and jammed two fingers into her dripping hole while continuing to lick her clit. I think that is what put her over the edge. She screamed out, and threw her hips up so high and with such force that I barely was able to keep my fingers in, but I kept at it, increasing my pace until she screamed again, then laid still, laughing. That had to have been an orgasm. I just made Ariel cum, I thought to myself proudly.

While I was congratulating myself, Ariel grabbed my head and tugged gently, as if telling me to come back to the surface, so I kissed my way slowly up her powerful torso, leaving especially sloppy kisses on her two jutting nipples before presenting myself to her lips for a kiss, which I was awarded.

"That was amazing," she said quietly, lying next to me on the bed. "You have good instincts."

"Thanks," I responded. "I just kept trying to do things that made you happy. Isn't it a cliché that guys like me are so grateful for sex that we try hard to please any woman who will let them?"

"Well, if that is true, then I'm pretty lucky to be your first, I guess," she said. "Don't ever lose that attitude, and you'll become an amazing lover."

After a few seconds she reached down and grabbed my still hard cock. "I think it is time to do this," she said, beginning to stroke it until it was throbbing and twitching.

I decided to take the initiative and rolled my body on top of her. I guessed correctly, because Ariel spread her long legs and wrapped them around my back.

"Go slow, and try to hold on as long as possible," she said, "and remember, it is not only thrusting that feels good, you can go side to side or up and down."

I nodded, and I felt Ariel's hand reach down and begin to guide my cock into her warm, slick hole. Here I go, I thought, I am about to have sex, and with Ariel, who looked like a Norse goddess. Her pussy was warm and tight around my rod, and I eased it in as slowly as I could. She spread her legs wider and opened her hips to take in my length, until I was all in. It felt unbelievable—even better than her mouth, which didn't seem possible.

I suddenly realized I wasn't wearing a condom, so I looked at her and asked—"what about protection?"

She chuckled and said—"normally that is something you discuss before you stick it in, but don't worry—I'm on the pill."

Relieved, I began to pull out and then stuck my cock back in. Ariel seemed to like what I was doing, so I kept thrusting, harder, deeper and faster, until we were moving in rhythm. I then remembered Ariel's comments and began rocking side to side, while fully inside her. She grabbed me tight around the back, and ground her pubic bone into mine. I thought I was going to cum right there, but she backed off, and we began thrusting again.

And then I lost control. I started pounding away as hard and fast as I could and Ariel kept up with me. We were flailing around the bed when I heard Ariel yell out and felt her vaginal muscles squeeze around my cock and her legs squeeze around my hips. I gave into the sensation and started to cum, spurting a huge load into her. We kept up the motion until I stopped and fell down on top of Ariel, whose legs had, finally, unclenched around my back.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers