The Lake House Lessons 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

So that was it. I wasn't a virgin any more. And it was, if anything, better than I had dreamed about. Despite her strength, I thought I might be crushing Ariel, so I rolled off and looked at her face. She was smiling and was really beautiful, and I said so.

"Thanks," she said, smiling.

"I should be thanking you," I said.

"No, that was great—I'm really glad I did that, and I'm glad that I will always be your first. My first time was lousy—in the back seat of a car freshman year with a senior boy who came in about 5 seconds, drove me home and never spoke to me again."

We lay in bed for a while, entwined, as I stroked her gently.

"Ariel," I said, "I really love your shoulders and arms. You must really work out a lot."

"Thanks," she said, "I'm proud of them—I've earned them. You seem like you are in pretty good shape—do you go to the gym?"

"No," I responded, I just swim."

"If you want, we can go to the gym together some time and I will show you a few things to help you build strength and definition."

"I'd like that," I said, "I want to stay in shape when I go to college next year, and I suspect that it will be easier to get to the gym that use a pool."

We cuddled for a while longer until I realized that having cum and Ariel's juices on my cock was not comfortable. I got up to go to the bathroom to clean off, and when I returned, she was wiping herself off with some tissues.

"Messy business, this sex," she laughed.

"Yeah, but worth it," I replied.

"It should always be," she said.

I looked at my watch, and it was just after 7:00. I wondered what the rest of the group was doing. Over the odor of our bodies, I smelled grilling meat coming from outside. I noticed that Ariel was getting dressed, so I put my bathing suit and t-shirt back on.

"Dinner time, I guess" she said.

We walked out of the bedroom together, and I saw Sarah, Beth and Cara all in the living area. I heard a loud "pop" and realized that Sarah had opened a bottle of champagne.

"Congratulations," they yelled out.

I felt the blood rush to my face, embarrassed by the attention, and by the fact that they probably heard a lot of what went on in the bedroom. But I decided that I needed to be confident, and if they did hear anything, it was Ariel having a good time. I smiled and thanked them all, threatened to make a speech, was hooted down, grabbed the bottle and took a long swig before passing it to Ariel, who drank, then kissed me, her lips sweet and sticky from the champagne.

The others had grilled up a bunch of burgers and made a salad, so we sat down for dinner, and wine. We avoided the elephant in the room and talked about everything but my deflowering, which I appreciated.

After dinner, we cleaned up and moved into the living area to watch a crappy horror movie, drink tequila and smoke weed. I found myself on the couch between Ariel and Beth, and all of us were a bit wasted. The women leaned on me while we watched the movies, grabbing my hand or leg when the scary parts came. Beth constantly made comments about the movie, criticizing the dialogue or direction, and it turned out that she was a film major.

I found it hard to believe that just a few hours ago, I was a virgin with no female prospects, and now, I had just had great sex with a gorgeous college girl and was nestled between two beautiful women who actually seemed to like me.

I felt myself fading away as the movie droned on, but awoke right at the end when the evil killer was impaled on a fence post. I noticed that Sarah and Cara were gone, apparently off to bed, Beth was sleeping with her head on my shoulder and Ariel was awake, watching the screen and looking pleased. I turned to talk to Ariel, which woke Beth.

She shook her head to wake herself, looked at us, stood up and said, "I'm off to bed." She turned toward her bedroom, and I admired her ass as she went away.

Ariel said, "Like what you see?"

I guess I was busted.

"Look," she said, we're not a couple, and so I'm not really angry, but you should know that if you have a girlfriend, or are out with someone, and you check out another girl like that, it obviously will not go over well."

"Point taken," I said drowsily.

Then, I tried to kiss Ariel, hoping that maybe she would be willing to go another round.

She turned her head away and said, "No more tonight. It really was great and all, but not tonight. I'd suggest you take a shower and get to bed."

She hadn't steered me wrong yet, so I followed her advice. The shower felt great, especially in my half asleep, half drunk and stoned state. I dried off and got into a clean t-shirt and pair of boxers.

Then, I texted Fred. "Mission accomplished."

A few seconds later he responded, "Really, with who? Details."

I replied, "Ariel. It was amazing. But a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell."

"Asshole," he responded.

I couldn't respond to that, so I shut the phone down, got into bed and fell almost immediately asleep.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers