The Lakeland Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenTtup
PenTtup
135 Followers

Shewasconscious though, moaning and wriggling as her dad impaled her repeatedly on his throbbing member. She stood of her own volition again, her breasts jiggling with every pump of her father's massive shaft into her wet cunt. David carefully took a firm grip of her pigtails then and she squealed as he pounded into her harder, coming closer to his moment by the second.

"Cum on my face, daddy!" Julia called and David moaned knowing it wouldn't be long. Still tingling and warm all over, Julia felt her father's massive dick withdraw from her thoroughly used pussy and she was pushed to her knees in front of him. Knocking his hands away, Julia took her dad's stiff shaft in her hands lovingly and shoved the swollen head of his cock into her mouth. Working the shaft with her hands, Julia caressed the head of her dad's dick with her warm wet tongue, savoring the musky manly flavor of his oozing precum mixed with the familiar taste of her own pussy juice. Even as her tongue probed the tip of his dick, her dad's cock pulsated in her hands and the first thick rope of salty jism flooded her mouth.

Pulling the spasming beast from her mouth she aimed the erupting geyser of incestuous cum all over her face and tits, loving the taste of her dad's sperm as it spattered onto her tongue again. She swallowed dramatically, giving little sounds of appreciation as the last spurts of her father's seed spattered across her heaving tits.

Giving a filthy giggle, Julia stuck her tongue out and wiggled it around her father's swollen bellend, gathering the copious cum into her mouth with obvious relish. I'm eating myown dad's jizzshe thought with a shiver of undeniable delight. I've been thoroughly fucked by my own father and now here I am, covered in his cum, licking it up andloving it! David stroked his gorgeous daughter's blonde hair as he gazed down at her. She looked so perfect like that, covered in his cum, licking the tip of his cock.

He glanced around and saw the camera, quickly before she licked herself completely clean, David took a photo of Julia, grinning and posing as his jizz dripped off her chin onto her gorgeous tits. Setting the timer on the camera he got next to Julia and she popped his dick back in her mouth for a long loving suck as the camera flashed.

"I want anyone who looks through these photos to know it's your own father's cum all over you! You're my daughter, and your pussy ismine!" he said and Julia giggled, collecting the last of her dad's salty jism on her fingers and sucking them clean.

"I like that, daddy" she said looking up at him with those big green eyes, "but remember a pussy is for life - you've got to take care of it, fuck it regularly, eat it out every now and again..." David swept his daughter up into his arms with a deep rumbling laugh.

"I think I can manage all that" he said and kissed her soundly on the lips. Looking up at the sun he patted her pert bum with a regretful sigh and walked to their discarded things.

"We've got to head back" he said and Julia pouted and caught her thong and bikini as her dad threw them over.

"You'd better get these on or your mum might get jealous." Julia beamed at that, "she ought to be too!" he said dragging his shorts on with a laugh. They dumped their lunch so that they could pretend to have had a picnic and slowly wound their way arm in arm back to the dingy, regular father and daughter again. Kind of.

Anna watched her husband and daughter approaching in the dingy with a small frown on her beautiful face. Kieran had thoroughly fucked her all morning and through into the afternoon. He was a most agreeably enthusiastic lover. Now that the time to sail on was approaching and her husband and daughter were coming back she found a little tremor of fear tingling through her. What if they got found out? What if Kieran, bless his heart, accidently said or did something he shouldn't? Julia couldn't say anything obviously - she'd sampled a little of what her brother had to offer herself. Anna had beensoturned on when Kieran had related the little mutual-masturbation session to her.

Anna sighed and put on a smile as David climbed up onto the deck. "Hi honey" he said and Anna got the usual in-front-of-the-kids peck on the lips and a little hug. "Have a nice walk?" she asked and David exchanged a look with Julia who blushed slightly.

"Yeah" he said after a moment, "it was quite a session" Julia grinned and Anna frowned. The girl seemed to be on the verge of bursting out laughing of all things.

"You?" asked David and Anna turned her eyes back to her husband distractedly.

"Hmmm?" she said and David chuckled, securing the dingy firmly in place,

"Your morning with Kieran?" he prompted and Anna felt her cheeks heat a little.

"Oh! Yes, lovely thanks just pottered about the boat and read for a bit. Kieran's down in the cabin now having a snooze, poor boys a bit tired for some reason." Julia grabbed the rucksack from her dad and pulled the hatch open.

"I might have a lie down myself" she said hopping onto the ladder, "all that walking has knackered me completely!" Anna let her go without a complaint. If she was looking for some brotherly love he was all spent, Anna smiled wickedly, and what fun the spending had been! David caught her in a hug and she squawked in surprise, laughing as he lifted her and carried her to the recliners where they'd made love the night before.

"You great big oaf!" she laughed at him as he laid her down and he grinned youthfully.

"I love you" he said and Anna's smile faltered, "I love you too" she said truthfully. I love you and you'd probably hate me forever if you knew what I did with our son this morning. She sighed and a brief shadow passed across his face. The moment had passed.

"I hate to say it but we have to get sailing" he said and Anna moaned in annoyance,

"I knew we should have hired a bigger boat with a complementary crew!" David snorted in amusement, "when we win the lottery maybe" he said and Anna reluctantly got up to help with the preparations.

Julia shut the hatch up to the deck and crept to where Kieran was dozing on the top bunk. She smiled, he looked very peaceful. Standing on the bottom bunk she gently ruffled his hair and he blinked his eyes open with a yawn.

"Hey sleepy-head" she said and he grinned insolently.

"Hey fish-face" he replied. Julia shook her head and sighed dramatically.

"That's no way to get into my pants, Kieran" she told him and he chuckled softly. Suddenly, quick as a snake he darted forwards and pressed his lips to hers. Julia squeaked in surprise and nearly fell as her brother kissed her quite thoroughly.

After a moment of angry resistance she gave in to him, kissing him back with a hunger to match his own. He was really rather good at this, she found herself thinking in surprise. The kiss finally ended and Kieran drew back with a contented grin. Julia was suddenly very aware of the blush in her cheeks and was irritated by it. She seemed to blushing all the time at the moment. Admittedly, shedidseem to be getting herself into all kinds of compromising situations butstill.

"What was that for?" she asked warmly and Kieran shrugged.

"Do I need reasons to give my darling sister kisses?" he asked airily and she laughed.

"Yes you do" she said and he smiled mysteriously.

"I graced you with that kiss as thanks for yourvisiblehair" he said and Julia gaped. Hervisiblehair? What?

"Mum saw us last night" he said at last, relieving her burning curiosity. Julia paled then saw he wasn't worried about it and blinked in surprise. That suspicion from the morning bobbed up again and she frowned at her grinning brother. Realization dawned.

"Youdidn't!!" she gasped and felt a surge of hysterical laughter bubble up inside her as he nodded proudly. "You andmum?" she hissed, still giggly and he shrugged.

"All morning" he admitted and a conspiratorial look came over Julia's face. Leaning close she whispered something into his ear and he gaped then laughed delightedly.

"How messed up is this family?" he laughed and she had to laugh too.

"Shall we tell them?" he pressed, suddenly excited but Julia shook her head with a huge grin, "No, I've a better idea" she said...

Unusual for the Lakeland family, that afternoon they all worked together on the boat and made better time than on any other day that week. They pulled into the shelter of another cove that evening, tying up by the fishing boats left by the locals. They could see the glow of lights from cottage windows just a little further inland but too tired for exploration they decided to call it an early night.

Anna awoke slowly to a strange rhythmic thumping. It resounded in her head as she slowly, reluctantly rolled onto her back and sat up against the pillows, scrubbing sleep from her eyes. David was already awake it seemed - his expression was strange and he appeared to be watching something in the kitchen end of the living quarters. Anna followed his line of sight and was suddenly completely awake.

In full glorious sight because of the moonlight shining down through the skylight their kids were in the middle of what appeared to be a most energetic session of incestuous sibling sex. Anna felt the fear and arousal flood through her - David was going to find out! He was going to leap out of bed any second now and beat the truth out of Kieran. Their marriage, their family.... all torn apart in seconds.

Anna's eyes sought David's; he looked at her and licked his lips nervously. Anna frowned. Why wasn't he shouting yet? David looked back at the vigorously coupling teens and Anna suddenly comprehended the meaning of that expression. He's looking atJuliathought Anna and felt a little jubilant wave of hope burst up inside her. Have they been...? She smiled suddenly. Theyhadhadn't they? Her husband and daughter hadn't gone for a long walk yesterday at all!

Anna had been so drunk with her own guilty lust that she hadn't seen it in David's eyes too but now she saw it as plain as day. David was fucking their daughter! He thinks I disapprove thought Anna and suddenly she smiled warmly at her husband. He blinked in astonishment.

Reaching over to the bedside table Anna flicked the main light switch to the cabin and slipped out of bed. Julia was laid naked on her back on the dining table her face twisted with lust as her younger brother powered his stiff tool into her upturned pussy with long enthusiastic strokes. They both blinked in rapidly in the sudden glare of electric light. Anna's daughter winced as her head hit the cupboard for the umpteenth time, squeezing Kieran's humping backside with her calves

"Ugh....hi...uh....mummy..." panted Julia and Anna laughed softly and stroked her daughter's blonde hair, smoothing it back from her face lovingly.

"Hi there baby" she murmured softly and bent down to give her daughter a gently maternal kiss on her forehead. "Having fun?" she asked and Julia answered with a cheeky grin.

"Oh yeah!" she panted, "hope you don't mind me borrowing him" she said and Anna felt her cheeks burning up with embarrassment. So Kieran had told her everything had he? David was watching this curiously, he was glancing from Kieran to her with a small knowing smile on his face.

"Just so long as I get something to make up for what I'm missing" said Anna suggestively. Julia's eyes widened in surprise as her mother moved her head down as if to kiss her forehead again but instead pressed her lips to Julia's.

Julia felt her mother's warm wet tongue probe her lips and opened her mouth to the kiss with a little moan of surprise. Kieran pumped his sister's tight wet cunt full of his big hard cock again and again, a grin spreading on his face as Julia made out with their mom enthusiastically.

Anna stroked her daughter's face with her left hand and let her right hand wander about the writhing young woman's body, pinching her nipples then sliding down to massage her slippery pussy, rubbing Kieran's stiff penis as it slid in and out of his sister's hungry pussy.

David slid out of bed and pulled his boxers down. He had no intention of being left out here. Coming up behind his wife he lifted her silk nightie and gently kicked her legs further apart.

Anna looked back at him with a coy smile as he pulled her panties to the side then went back to kissing their daughter with a satisfied moan as his massive prick slammed roughly up her dripping cunt. David had fucked his wife hundreds of times and her pussy fitted his prick like a glove made to size. Warm wet and inviting, the walls of her cunt massaged his length. There was a whole newness to it this time that he had not felt in years. The excitement of watching their kids fuck and the relief of knowing that they were all ok with what was happening had all four of them on the edge of cumming almost from the word go.

Julia was the first to cum, already having had her brother's rigid dick pummeling her tender wet pussy for a while now when their mum sucked Julia's right nipple into her mouth and pressed hard on her clit it set of fireworks inside the nineteen year old's body. The sight of Anna's tongue working Julia's nipple as she arched her back in ecstasy sent her father over the edge in an instant as the spasming muscles of Julia's cunt made Kieran cry out and cum hard deep inside his sister.

David felt the familiar sensation of his wife's orgasmic quivers shake her body as her pussy milked the cum from his dick. He leaned over her back and pressed a loving kiss to the nape of her neck as his hands cupped and squeezed her full firm breasts beneath the silk nightie.

The spots faded from Julia's eyes and she let out a wild giggle as she gazed down at her mum's beautiful face, her mouth full of Julia's right tit and the fingers of her right hand massaging the slippery mess between Julia's thighs. Boy ohboydid her tongue know what a girl's nipples needed thought Julia as her eyes followed her mother's talented tongue over her tingling skin.

"Thatwas awesome!" panted Kieran and with excruciating slowness withdrew his half-erect cock from Julia's oozing cunt. Julia sighed regretfully as she felt the wonderful feeling of being full of cock depart. Anna straightened and in one movement pulled her nightie over her head and off then quickly pushed David back so his cock slipped out of her and dragged her panties down. Julia stared at her mother's incredible tits with hungry admiration. She hopedshelooked that good when she was her mum's age! Anna turned and gave Kieran a big smile and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm gonna clean you up then you'll have to wait a bit, hon" she said and directed a hungry glance at his sister, "me and Julia have some girl business to attend to." Kieran blinked in confusion but was happy to take a seat once his mum had sucked his cock clean. Julia hopped off the table and got down on her knees with open mouth for her father. David laughed softly and took up his daughter's offer.

"Good girl!" he commended her, taking a bunch of blonde hair in his fist as she lovingly licked his pussy-wet cock from sack to tip. The taste of her mum's pussy was distinct and strong on the length of her father's dick and she savored it, knowing her mum was tastingheron her brother's big tool.

After a while Julia let her dad's cock slip from her mouth with a regretful sigh as her mum's firm hands pulled her to her feet. David caught the meaningful glance from his wife and took a chair by the bed on the other side from Kieran. Julia was blushing nervously. She'd never been with a girl before but since it was her mum she was eager and excited as a kid in a sweet shop. She shared a long embrace with her mother, and the older woman rained kisses down on her pretty young face.

"I'm so proud of you!" said Anna cupping her teenage daughter's firm tits in her hands and squeezing. They kissed properly now, tenderly exploring each others mouths with their tongues as they let their hands wander, touching feeling and caressing, buttock, breast and cum-filled pussy. Slowly they descended in a tangle of each others feminine limbs onto the wide double bed. Julia's heart was in her mouth as her mother pressed her onto her back and worked her way down Julia's quivering belly with her tongue.

Julia opened her legs wide and leaned up on her elbows with a moan to watch her mother's tongue dip finally between the pink puffy lips of her young pussy.

"Oh fuck that's sogoodmum!" she whimpered, grinding her cunt against her mother's tongue as the sassy older blonde began to work Julia's mound with her hungry mouth.

Anna sucked on her daughter's fleshy pussy lips with relish, slurping out Kieran's cum as it oozed from his sister's gaping snatch. It had been ages since Anna had been with another woman,yearsin fact, but by Julia's reactions she remembered enough.

"Fuck!" gasped Julia as her mum's tongue found her clit and she writhed on the bed for a moment as a minor orgasm hit her hard. She recovered, panting breathlessly and stared down at her mum's face between her thighs.

"Get your ass up here mum!" she panted and Anna didn't hesitate to swing herself round so that they lay in the famous sixty nine position. Julia slid her hands over her mother's firm round buttocks fondly as she gazed wonderingly for a moment up at the glistening pink clam of her mother's pussy. Julia licked her lips hesitantly then with an eagerness that surprised even herself she raised her head and covered her mum's quivering moist cunt with her mouth; warm tongue slipping hungrily between the folds of the pussy she'd emerged from nineteen years ago. The taste of her was delicious - the sheer taste ofwomangarnished with the salty cream of her own dad's jism.

Julia was lost in a world of incestuous sensuality, slurping and licking feverishly at the pussy in front of her face as the glorious feeling of her mum's talented tongue set a fire going between her legs that started in her clit then burst out to consume her entire quivering body.

Anna could have spent the whole night and the rest of the next day with her tongue happily buried in her daughter's moist pussy, but interruption was inevitable. Anna felt the weight of extra bodies move the mattress and looked up to see the familiar shape of her husband's cock bobbing in front of her face. She didn't have to ask what he wanted.

Anna opened her mouth and sucked David's cock lovingly as he gently moved his hips back and forth. Anna's finger's spread their daughter's pink pussy lips as she pulled David's cock from her mouth with a slurp and giggled nastily.

David grinned as his wife pulled his stiff dick down, positioning him at the gaping entrance of their daughter's sopping cunt. Anna's hand was caressing his throbbing meat one minute then massaging their daughter's cunt the next as she watched in hungry anticipation.

"Put it in, David!" she half sobbed, grinding her own pussy on Julia's tongue and her husband chuckled at her lustful expression.

"Yes dear" he said in mock obedience then slowly pushed down, plunging his massive swollen member deep into his own daughter's slippery cunt. Julia moaned into her mother's cunt appreciatively as she felt the now-familiar sensation of her dad's rigid penis slide snugly into her moist pussy, filling her with dick till she felt she could burst. Suddenly she could feel her mum's tongue and lips and fingers back at her pussy, teasing her swollen little clit even as the thick shaft of her dad's cock began pumping in and out of her. Julia had never felt anything so erotic! She was not even slightly surprised when her brother loomed into view, kneeling over her head as he lined his big cock up with their mum's welcoming wet gash.

PenTtup
PenTtup
135 Followers