The Lakeland Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia grabbed his pulsating prick and pulled it into her mouth for a moment, enjoying the excuse of lubricating him to taste his lovely man-meat inside her mouth. Kieran moaned, loving the feel of his sister's eager tongue on the head of his penis as she slobbered for a while on his dick. She seemed to bounce back and forth with the force of their dad's dick fucking into her and reluctantly she let her brother's penis slip from her mouth for fear of biting him.

Kieran looked up as his dick left Julia's mouth and saw their mum was looking back over her shoulder at him expectantly. He grinned and spanked his mother's fine round butt-cheek impetuously as he teased her sopping snatch with the bulbous head of his cock.

"Just hurry up and fuck your mother, Kieran!" said David sternly, never once pausing as he pumped his meat in and out of Julia's tight twat.

"Don't tease" begged Anna, wiggling her behind and Kieran relented with a mischievous chuckle, plunging the full length of his cock up his mother's wet love-tunnel for the fourth time in two days.

"Ooooooh!" moaned Anna, leaning her forehead against David's flexing abdomen as her son's thick organ penetrated her womb.

"Yes, that's it Kieran honey!" she gasped as her son began to fuck her in earnest, his strong hands holding her slim waist as he pumped his dick into her from behind. Quickly the family foursome fell into a comfortable rhythm of incestuous gratification.

David held his daughter's slim legs wide apart as he plunged his cock into her gaping wet cunt again and again as Anna licked hungrily at their daughter's clit.

Kieran fucked his mother enthusiastically from behind as his sister's skillful tongue treated both his dick and their mother's dripping pussy to a thorough licking. The boat rocked with the vigor of their feverish fucking and the small interior was soon filled with the sounds of sex and the cabin windows glistened with condensed sweat.

Julia moaned for her daddy again and again as he pounded her trembling wet pussy with his huge cock, her whole body jumping with the force of each thrust pushing her tongue deeper into the groove of her mum's pussy to meet the hot hardness of her brother's dick as it pumped back and forth hard and fast.

Julia wondered wildly what it would feel like to have both of them inside her at once, one in her ass one in her pussy. A deep tingle of pleasure suffused her again when she realised that she only had to ask them and theywouldbe in her both at once.

Locating her mother's stiff little clitoris Julia took the little bud between her lips and sucked, tickling with the tip of her tongue and was pleased to feel her mum's body stiffen and hear a sudden tirade of filthy language spill from the older woman's mouth as she came. Juices oozed from Anna's gaping cunt as she moaned her orgasm into Julia's mound.

"Fuck mummy hard Kieran baby!" she cried out, hands crushing the duvet as she came on her son's stiff tool, "fuck me fuck me fuckmeeeeee!" she called out and the sound of Kieran's pelvis slapping against his mum's fine ass increased as he sped up, pumping his rigid cock into the gorgeous blonde as she thrust back against him vigorously. Her pussy seemed to be milking his cock as he slid his length in and out of the warm wetness in powerful thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum!" he moaned and Anna looked back at him over her shoulder, squeezing his dick with her pussy as hard as she could.

"Cum over mummy's ass, baby" she panted and Kieran whipped his cock out hurriedly, beating his slippery hard prick with a groan as it lurched in his hand, shooting thick strands of warm cum to land on the quivering bare skin of his mother's back and buttocks.

"Ooooohyeah!" sighed Anna as she felt the warm goo spatter onto her ass then rocked back gently as her son rested his still half-hard penis between her butt cheeks with a satisfied grunt.

"Good boy!" she breathed watching him stare at the pools of his jizz settling in the curve of her back. Julia was in sexual ecstasy as she bucked and thrashed between her mother, biting her lips and mewling desperately as her pussy spasmed around her father's stiff penis, she arched her back and pinched her own nipples as she suddenly felt her mum's tongue go back to work on her clit. It was almosttoogood.

As he felt Julia's orgasm finally fade away and her whimpering calmed to a murmur David pulled his dick out of his daughter's well used pussy. Sharing a smile with his wife, David moved round beside her and as he fisted his dick harder shot his own load all over Anna's back and asscheeks.

Anna giggled as her husband climbed off the bed. He found the camera that Julia had stowed in the rucksack and came around the side of the bed. Anna blew a kiss for the camera and curved her back a little more to accentuate the perfect shape of her ass as her husband snapped away.

"That is fucking sexy" said David with a broad smile as his daughter crawled from under his wife and set to licking up the combined cum of her father and brother from her mother's naked back and bottom. David took more pictures as Julia covered her fingers in the incestuous jism and fed it to her mother, giggling at the feeling of her mum's hot tongue cleaning the salty goo from her fingers.

When the last drop of her own family members' sperm had been licked from her mum's fine ass Julia dutifully cleaned her brother's wilting cock with her mouth, then crawled to the edge of the bed to give her dad the same service. David stroked her hair and took another photo as his daughter gave the tip of his cock a wet kiss then she scooted up the bed to where Kieran was snuggling up with their mum on the pillows. David put the camera aside and crawled into bed with a sleepy yawn. It was crowded but they managed to lie comfortably somehow in a tangle of warm naked bodies.

"What a holiday!" he murmured as Julia's bare leg draped comfortably over him and he rested his hand comfortably on her pert young bottom.

"I'm glad we did this" sighed Julia dreamily, she lay half across her dad, her fingers stroking up and down his chest in a loving caress.

"Me too" said Anna, for a wonder in agreement with her daughter as she ran fingers through her son's hair, his head gently pillowed on her breast. There were so many more things that needed to be said. Their lives had just changed forever, but right at that moment as they floated in a haze of familial post coital satisfaction, they let it lie. The world could wait till tomorrow.