All Comments on 'The Lamp Ch. 08'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
Wow, you didn't give up on the story

I didn't think that you would continue with this story. Your story flows well and you have great way that you word things. Nice to read.

MadMonkey007MadMonkey007over 13 years ago
YAY

I'm pleased you decided to continue this story. I have really enjoyed both Mike's devious plotting and Tammy's internal struggle. Keep it up.

subway1952subway1952over 12 years ago
Good one

One of the most imaginative stories I've read. Keep up the fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PAYBACK

I WOULD LOVE TO READ A STORY WHERE TAMMY GETS REVENGE ON BOTH MIKE AND CARRIE. OK I KNOW SHE IS A BITCH BUT JUST ONE CHAPTER TO TWIST THINGS UP A LITTLE

dawid1501dawid1501almost 12 years ago
OH NO!

Another unfinished work.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
why

why did you bail on this story? I know you've written more recent ones. It wasn't my favorite (by a long shot) of your stories but was outrageously imaginative. My negative is that his actions were way over the top akin to a wife tying up a husband in a chair to watch her have sex for an unproven travesty.

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years agoAuthor
Damn it calflash!

You ask a question and then make it impossible to write a response. I'd tell you, but you've blocked access.

I'll tell you anyway. In The Lamp our hero has reduced his wife to something less than an adult. The next chapter had her in thrall of an under age girl, and Laurel wouldn't allow on Literotica so I gave up.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Collars

As for the collars, she could say they belonged to a beloved pet that died.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Underage

Have you tried posting on Storiesonline.net?

Are they as restrictive?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Again

Since reading the "Gold Digger" and getting very disappointed at the end I now look for the comments on the last chapter before reading. I see you have bailed out again so I will not bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A nice start

But a lousy finish. In the beginning I was in Mike's corner, but the leopard changed his spots and went from trying to convince his wife of her bad behavior to over the top revenge. The last two chapters I switched corners and plotted escapes for wifey, from wacking him over the head, apmutating his tongue so he could not make those wierd little rhythms and taking her chanses in juvenile. Probably the best ending you could orchestrate after where you have taken this story. Good by.

DHL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reported previous chapter

These characters were underage and you knew it. In this garbage chapter you tried to circumvent that by trying to tell us they are all 18. NO ONE is that stupid. And no one is stupid enough to find this entertaining. You never have Tammy try to overpower Carrie or hurt her badly which she had plenty of opportunity to do. A fist to Carrie's throat puts her down and frees Tammy. Tammy has had opportunities to kill Mike and hasn't even considered them. This is one sided drivel. I hope that Literotica pulls the whole series.

grabmyballs2grabmyballs2about 5 years ago
Missing Chapters

Where are ch. 5-6-7, please? BTW, tis is getting too dark for me. I'd like someone to really care about another character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
missing chapters 5-6-7?

missing chapters 5-6-7?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous