The Lampmaker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers

But they were all at the breaking point. Further economic expansion, or furnishing of the palace, or even going out was at a halt until the staff could be hired. And Rick wanted the stalker problem solved first.

Rick and Nicole had gone out the next day to the site but the man was not there. But they did notice that a car followed the work truck that had picked up the workers for his job. Nicole had used her magic to make them get a flat tire after two blocks, but as they drove by Rick noted that the guy in the car was someone else.

That had really bugged him, and it had bugged him more when Lacey reported that another group of workers had been questioned and offered money, several hundred dollars a-piece actually, for the location of their worksite by yet another stranger who they had found out was a gossip reporter for a tabloid.

Rick had Heather and Nicole search the internet and they found some very bad things. He, or rather Lacey, had three dedicated stalkers who were digging up everything they could. Lacey even had a website that was called "Mystery Girl" and the guy running it was an agent who was offering thousands of dollars as a reward for anyone who could get him in touch with the woman "who would be the next Marilyn Monroe". Worse, Nicole had searched some on the black net and found that Lacey and Bridget both had a large bounty on them from a white slavery ring.

No one had their address yet, but Rick was done screwing around with these idiots. He had made a phone call (untraceable thanks to genie magic) to the most over the top man and had tried to warn him off. The man had simply started yelling at him to put the mystery girl on the line as he would make her famous instead of some loser who only thought of himself.

After that, and after again telling Nicole that her "permanent solution" was not acceptable, Rick had decided to get legal.

Hence his private meeting this afternoon with Susan Masons, Lawyer, graduate of Stanford Law with honors and the youngest lawyer to be made a full partner in the firm of L, L, and Jackson, THE law firm of LA. The fact that she had been a beauty queen (Ms. California back 5 years ago) was simply icing on the cake. She was a shark and took no prisoners in the courtroom. In short, she was the perfect woman to be his genie lawyer.

Rick was in his "real" office in his mansion waiting for her to arrive. It had not been easy convincing her but Rick had Heather visit in person and she was able to finally get her to come up and see him.

Nicole at the front gate signaled him that she had arrived and he looked out to see her light blue Porsche 911 zip up to the front door.

Rick waited in his office and Heather soon knocked on his door. "Come in." he replied and Heather led Susan in.

Rick stood and extended his hand. "Thank you so much for coming out here. I'm sorry that I had to ask this, but I am having a serious stalker problem and the less I move the better as they don't yet know where I live."

Susan strode forward all business. She was a beautiful woman by any standard. Jet black hair with a lovely sheen, combed straight down to mid back, dark brown eyes, perfect white teeth, chocolate brown skin without any blemish and a lovely figure. Rick noted with approval she had a slightly larger than average set of tits, about a 38DD.

"Well, it is unusual but as Heather was a personal friend I felt that I had..."

Susan stopped in mid-sentence as Rick smoothly brought up his left hand and shoved a lamp into her outstretched hand. As soon as her fingers brushed it she froze and Rick simply enclosed her fingers around it and recited his spell.

"As the maker of this lamp, and the opener of the gate, I name thee the gatekeeper. Susan, I bind you heart, soul, and body to this lamp so long as it exists. You control its power, whoever controls it, controls you. You are bound as the genie of this lamp, so sayith the lampmaker!"

"I, Susan, am bound to this lamp as its genie. I swear upon my soul to serve whoever owns the lamp as my master until I am freed or a new master takes me." Susan replied in a monotone voice.

Rick pricked Susan's finger and before pressing her blood onto the lamp, he spoke again. "I name thee Household Notary, Lawyer, and Legal Council on all matters regarding the laws of this world and others, and a harem slave. You will serve your Master in all respects to the utmost of your abilities."

Susan repeated her charge back to him and was engulfed by the smoke. As her face dissolved Rick heard her murmur "No, please no."

Rick frowned at that response. He clapped his hands twice and Lacey and Ali appeared.

"Did you overhear her response? That is a new one." Rick asked.

"Yes Master. While disturbing it is to be expected. Eventually you would enslave one who did not wish it. You will have to be very careful with this one. She will definitely try and trick you or manipulate you. Ensure her loyalty immediately." Ali advised.

Lacey nodded in agreement. "The Grand Vizier is correct Master. If she is not happy being enslaved like myself and the others, she will definitely attempt to cause trouble."

Rick nodded and rubbed the lamp. The smoke poured out and Susan stood before him.

Rick smiled at her and noted that despite her beauty she merely put her hands together and bowed without a smile. "I am Susan, Genie of the Lamp, and your humble and loyal servant. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards in whatever function I can until you release me from your service."

Rick nodded and spoke. "I will ask for my wishes later and will specifically tell you when. You will always answer me with the full truth and with complete answers. You will delete NO information that is related to the topic. You will not attempt to conceal important information with the mundane or attempt to twist the truth in any way, shape or form. You will do NOTHING that can betray me, hurt me, or double-cross me or my household. You WILL be a fully loyal slave."

Susan bowed and replied "As you command Master, I must obey."

Rick noticed the difference in wording from his other genies and looked at Susan. She was certainly a great beauty. Her color of silk was yellow, and it was beautiful on her chocolate skin. Her see through silk wrapped around her shoulders and chest but clearly showed off her breasts and areolas. Long strips wrapped her arms and were linked to gold bracelets. She wore silk pantaloons and slippers and a beautiful belt on which dangled jewels and coins. Her hair was long and hung to her ass and was beautifully black and lustrous, held back by a golden cone the pushed it back and up in a high ponytail. Her face was covered by a yellow veil, but since it was see through Rick could tell she was not smiling.

"You are not happy to be a genie?" he asked.

Susan hesitated for a second and then, very reluctantly, spoke. "No Master I am not. Or the mortal Susan was not. As a genie I am resigned to my fate, but do not embrace it with joy."

"Why not?"

"I was a powerful woman in the mortal world. I was going to become a Federal Judge and eventually sought to become a Supreme Court Judge so I could help the causes of Justice in this country. This dream will never be realized, and I can feel the sadness and anger the mortal Susan felt when she realized she was being enslaved. That hurt her, especially since she is a black woman."

Rick swallowed. He actually felt bad about the situation. His other genies had been happy if not ecstatic when they had transformed. This was a new one on him and while he wanted power and women, he would rather have women who were happy or at least accepting of their fate.

Rick thought for a minute. He supposed he was splitting hairs on being a nice guy. He had after all flat out enslaved four other women without caring if they wanted it or not and he had just been lucky that they in the end had embraced their changes and new lives. But he didn't want his slaves to be unhappy.

"Susan, I will not release you from your new life. I have need of you and your skills. I command you to serve me with joy and pleasure. But I will not simply override your feelings. If Susan cannot become this judge, does she know someone who would be able to do this job as well as her with the same dedication and passion?" Rick asked.

Susan thought for a minute. "The mortal Susan had a younger sister, nearly ten years younger. She had the same ideals but lost her way in high school. She is a party girl, one of the popular crowd and will likely never amount to much and end up either dead at a young age or repeatedly married and divorced with lots of children she will not care for. They have not spoken for two years, but she will be entering her senior year of high school this year. If she could be made to remember who she used to be, she might be able to take up the challenge."

Rick smiled. "I have my wishes then. I wish that I had great legal sense and knowledge of the laws of this world. I wish that I had the materials to build another lamp. I wish that Susan's sister received Susan's fate that she would work hard, become a great lawyer and eventually a Supreme Court Judge who was just and merciful when needed, a great example for all."

For the first time since she had transformed, Susan smiled at Rick. It was a great smile and Rick could tell it was real. Susan replied "Thank you Master. You are a just and kind Master, and you now have my loyalty without having to command it." She clapped and Rick fell out of the chair as he had been caught up in the moment and forgot to brace himself from the knowledge getting blasted into his head.

Ali helped him back into his chair. "Master, you are indeed a wise and honorable man. I have never met anyone who has ever used a wish on anyone other than themselves before. Ever."

Lacey leaned down and kissed him gently. "The Grand Vizier speaks the truth Master. Susan of the Yellow Lamp is indeed your woman."

Rick stood and held out his hand to Susan who took it with a soft touch. "Susan of the Yellow Lamp, this is the Grand Vizier Ali, and Lacey of the First Lamp, head of the harem. You answer to myself, then Ali, and then Lacey, and no one else. Come, I will have you work in the treasury for now. I have more plans for expansion but for serious legal work that will be your place for now. You have much to do."

Susan smiled at him and coyly brushed her hand across his groin. "I am thankful Master, but I must be honest in that I am hoping you will allow me to show my thanks in other ways? Perhaps you could show me your bed chamber first? I feel an urge that my Master must be shown my appreciation first."

Rick smiled and nodded. "A very good idea. This way."

Rick led his latest genie through a door and into his master bed chamber. Susan took his hand and led him to the large hot tub. She clapped her hands and soft slow music began to play. She began a slow, swaying dance and gradually stripped off her clothes and Rick's clothes one piece at a time until they were both naked. She led him into the water and began to rub and caress him with soap and scents. Her hand and fingers were nimble and Rick was panting shortly. He came right as she slipped onto his stiff cock. Susan smiled at his pleasure and kissed him deeply. She drew him out of the water and dried him slowly on a Roman style couch.

Susan began to massage him slowly. Her hands were very skilled, as good as Nicole's even, and Rick felt knots and tension ooze out of his body. She hummed softly and Rick felt her move her body over him. She rolled him over and leaned forward to rub her tits on his chest. She straddled him and cupped her breasts and licked them. She then leaned forward and let Rick suckle on each one. Rick licked her nipples and kissed her areolas and Susan gasped and moaned quietly.

She lowered herself next to him and began to kiss him gently. Her fingers traced his chest and Rick saw how her eyes seemed to take in his whole body. Rick smiled at this. "Ah, another gentle one. A tiger on the outside, a cute little kitten on the inside. Just like Heather, very nice." He thought.

Rick leaned down and kissed her and rolled her slowly onto her back. He kissed her and then nuzzled her neck. He moved slowly down her body, licking and kissed and just touching. Susan sighed and moaned and murmured softly. Rick gently but firmly held her hands in one hand and let his other hand begin to play with her pussy and her clit. Susan gasped and twitched and she began to sweat. She tried to sit up but Rick stopped her.

"No Susan, lie still. Your body pleases me and I am going to enjoy it fully. And you will enjoy being enjoyed. I'll be gentle, but I will use you and have my pleasure."

Susan moaned as his hand roamed and he licked her clit. She let out a little gasp and in a submissive voice Susan said "Oh Master. I am yours! Such pleasure I have never had! I am glad my body pleases you, please do with me as you will. I am yours forever!"

Rick teased her inner thighs and soon she was writhing and moaning. Rick moved back up and mounted her slowly. Susan's body tensed as he slid in and Rick watched her eyes roll up into her head as she sucked her breath in. Rick began to pump in and out and Susan just began to babble and moan and thrash as Rick took her. Her black hair shown and glistened and her lovely dark skin made a shocking contrast to his lighter skin. Rick soon was gasping and thrashing along with her and as Rick felt the climax building Susan suddenly was able to say "OH MASTER YES!!" and came hard. Rick let out a growl and joined her and then flopped on her.

After a few minutes she arose and kissed him as he lay there with a smile. "I have two reasons to be thankful for you making me into a genie Master! That was the best sex the mortal Susan or Susan of the Yellow Lamp has ever had! If my nights are to be spent in such pleasure, then I will have little to complain about."

Rick grinned. He waved his hand with a dopey smile and said "Glad you are adapting so well. Ah Lacey, please do your duty."

Lacey smiled and bowed as she began to lick her Master clean while he rested his head on Susan's lap. He soon was sleeping soundly and with a clap was tucked in bed.

Lacey sat beside his bed and settled herself. "I watch Master as he sleeps. You have done well Susan of the Yellow Lamp. But know this. I am a happy slave. When our Master took me and made me the Genie of the First Lamp I was confused and then happy beyond my wildest dreams. Everything I have ever desired: sex with a great man, money, power, clothes, cars, jewels, and being one of the most beautiful women on this world, he has given to me. I know you were not at all happy about being taken as a slave. While I hope that Master's noble deeds have made you fully loyal, I will always be watching you. Do anything that I suspect will hurt Master and I shall smash your lamp and then I shall smash you."

Susan swallowed as she stared at Lacey's face. It was a face of pure, cold, hard evil. And Susan had no doubt in her mind that Lacey would do everything she said. "Lacey of the First Lamp, I swear by my Lamp and by the first Lamp ever created I will be completely loyal to our Master, the household, and you. I shall never betray him, ever."

Lacey nodded a single nod, and then leaned back. "Very good Susan of the Yellow Lamp. You have household duties, so attend to them. This evening, you have the place of pride in the bedroom as the newest slave. I will see you then."

Susan bowed low and strutted out with her ass swinging as Lacey watched over her sleeping Master with a smile.

Lacey thought for a bit as she watched her Master sleep. "This new genie must be watched. While her oath is powerful, I cannot allow anything to befall my Lord and Master. Not when things are going so well." Lacey sighed and then thought "Too bad she ended up being more submissive. I was hoping for someone more like myself and Nicole to help Master along his proper path. But she will do."

Lacey traced a perfectly painted finger nail over her Master's chest and smiled. "Such a handsome Master. So strong, but also pliable. Your hunger for power is growing, and you are becoming more comfortable using us to increase it. Yes Master, embrace your power, and soon you and I will rule." Lacey thought and smiled that evil smile.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers
12