All Comments on 'The Landlord'

by SpeakerSan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

To me, this among the best pieces of writing I have encountered. The story is very hot and the description of her mental process is superb. The brain is the most important sex organ, and I felt a relationship with both parties.

"Ya dun good", as I used to tell my students!

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Nice Touch

This story opened with fear over her rent and was so well written how it unfolded and the thought process she went through. It also ended with her being comfortable laying on his shoulder but fearing again what she got herself into. Truly a switch from what is often on here and refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

This piece I feel flowed beautifully. It was descriptive and allowed your imagination to take over. To someone with no experience in this realm such as myself, made Nikki's thoughts and feelings vindicated. What she felt was not wrong ,but she had a man ( Sir)help guide her. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Beautifully written. Thank you for shearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i agree 5*

really enjoyed this believable piece of writing looking forward to the next installment .

tomlitiliatomlitiliaover 8 years ago
Well done!

Very nice to read a domination story with a warmth and sweetness to it. It made it so much more appealing, and also more believable within its premises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I had skipped this story. The title and description sounded like countless cliché filled piles about fat, sweaty, nasty old creeps doing a checklist of nauseating things to a non consenting tenant.

I was wrong and I thank the others who commented for bringing me back to look at it. You have put an awful lot of story in two pages. Strong characterization, solid plot and scorchingly hot sex. Well done. I adore loving d/s and b/d without the hard edgy s/m and humiliation. You delivered a wonderful serving of that.

TediTediover 8 years ago

More, please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YoungLucky

This reminds me of the kind of D/s my Master/Husband and I participate in. I fell in love with BDSM because of the strong emotions, the helplessness, the strength each partner needs to give, as well as let go, for one another. Your story showed how a Master can, and does, truly love their submissive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous