The Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimmy, no."

His fingertips slapped the edge of her left breast. The pain sizzled, reawakening all the nerve endings that had been ready to call it a day. He pinched her nipple, hard, and held his fingers there. She cried out in pain.

"Always sir, Nikki, always sir. Now serve me."

He slapped her gently on her cheek, and she opened her mouth dutifully. He slid his cock into her mouth. She tasted his sweat and pre-cum, and felt his thighs against her head and his balls against her nose as he pushed into her. He was leaning over her now, and his hands roughly forced apart her thighs. His tongue entered her savagely, and her body responded, her hips pushing into his face as his hips steadied his cock in her mouth. He held her legs apart with his arms, and again pushed his fingers inside her again, his tongue again writing music across her clit. Her face was smothered by his body, and a muffled moan of ferocious pleasure poured forth.

He pushed into her mouth again and again. Each thrust was firm and pushed her head back against the bedside, but it was also precise, almost gentle. There was nothing violent or uncontrolled about it. She would have never imagined that being fucked in the face could be considered an intimate moment, but she felt a trust in him building with each restrained and disciplined stroke.

Her thoughts were cast aside by a new sensation. She felt his finger circling her ass, teasing along the edges, as his other hand and tongue worked in unison on her vagina. She tensed. She didn't generally let guys back there. She tried to close her legs.

He smacked her on the inside of her thigh. Not softly either, and the sensation of pain amplified the noise of the storm developing in her crotch. She relented. The words "I submit" flashed through her mind, and she relaxed her legs. His cock stiffened in her mouth. He spread her ass with his fingers, and the sense of exposure, of raw nakedness and complete and total vulnerability filled her head with white light. She could feel his thrusts against her head gaining urgency. She felt a bead of pressure against her asshole, and the levee broke. He was in her now, everywhere he could be, controlling her, owning her, possessing and, she knew, ultimately caring for her. A flood of colors rushed up her body, setting off alarms and sending nerve-endings thrashing like downed power lines. He thrust hard now, and her head banged on the particle board with each urgent push. She heard him moan, her name in strangled tones, the sound far off, drowned by the whip of the storm. Her mouth filled with his explosion and caught on the top of her mouth. She convulsed, and for a bright and terrible moment she thought of drowning, but she recovered and swallowed, and the moment of fear pitched into the swirling maelstrom, triggering new clusters of lightning all down her body.

He stayed there, in her mouth, still bent over her. She could feel his hair and his breath on her thigh, and she in turn held him with her tongue, the texture and taste of him welcome in her mouth. Finally, he stood and removed himself. He took her head gently with one hand and lifted it up. The other went under the small of her back, and he lifted her limp form off the bed. He laid her straight now, her head back on the pillow where she'd spent so many nights replaying conversations with him. He knelt beside her and gave her a series of sweet, small kisses, and untied the shirt. She could hardly move, couldn't talk, but when he took the panties off her hands and waved them in front of her with a grin, she giggled. Her hands freed, she hugged him fiercely. He lowered himself beside her, peppering him with random, small kisses. He lay on his back and pulled her to him. She buried her head in his shoulder.

She awoke in that position. He was snoring softly, his arms still loosely encircling her. She checked the clock. She still had some time before she had to meet Valeria at her bus stop. She gazed at his placid face. Jimmy. Landlord. Sir.

Sir. She turned the word over in her mind, the implication of it all, and felt a small shiver move down her spine. It was pleasure. It was excitement. It was fear. It was all of them.

She knew her life had just become a lot more complicated, but for now, she was content to just put her head back on sir's shoulder and close her eyes.

12