The Landlords and Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not so gently, I used my arms to lower Nell down onto my cock, just as she answered my question. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she almost screamed. I lowered her further until she was all the way full with me, then pulled her back up to where I was just touching her again. "Are you sure?" I asked, mimicking her exaggerated tone. She screamed like a banshee "Fuck me! Fuck me now!" I gave her one more stroke, and then stopped. "What do you say Nell?" She was blubbering now. "Please! Please fuck me! Please!"

So I did. I am not sure if it was making her say please, or having an audience, or having her husband watching, or wanting to impress Anna, but I was somehow able to just pound her without even feeling a hint of having to come. She began making noises like she had in the hot tub last week, and soon came loudly. She put her hands up above her shoulders and grabbed my head. "Fuck me some more you bastard!" I kicked it up a notch, using both my arms and my hips to thrust into her. She came again, her nipples hard and perspiration beginning to drip down her shoulders and chest. I went into high gear. Same stroke, same volume, but even higher RPM. She began to grip me so hard with her pussy that I was afraid she would hurt me. She came once more, grunting through clenched teeth, and then I pulled out without coming. I set her down on the floor on all fours again, so she was facing right at Andy and Anna, and spanked her again. She was now beyond frantic! Then I thrust into her doggie style (or horse style, I thought) and pulled her hair back so she would have to look Andy right in the eye.

Andy's face was a mask of lust. He was breathing almost as fast as my strokes, and looked like he was really enjoying the show! Anna was looking at Nell's face and licking her lips. I was very pleased. Nell came again. I shifted my position so my legs were outside of hers and I could get maximum penetration. I was now putting most of my weight on her when I pushed all the way in, and her incredible pussy muscles were only stopping me right at the bottom. I began to feel like I was ready to come. I decided to let it go when it sounded like Nell was coming again. Soon her breathing peaked, her pussy began pulsing on me, and I let it rip! I pushed as far into her as I could and put my full weight on her, pushing her all the way down to the floor, and shot my load as far up in her as I possibly could, still pulling her hair in time with my spurts. She struggled for breath and screamed again. I let go of her head and she laid it down on the floor. I took my weight off, but stayed inside her, and began to gently kiss her shoulders. She sobbed a little, and so did I.

I looked up at Anna. There were tears on her cheeks. I stood up and helped Nell up, and hugged her gently. Nell kissed me on the cheek, then went over to Andy and sat on his lap. He kissed her and held her and told her she was the most beautiful woman in the word. I walked over to Anna and sat down next to her. Andy picked up Nell and carried her up to their bedroom, so I guessed we were going to be on our own for a while. Anna would not look at me. I reached out and took her hand. She did not take it away from me, but she hid her face and began to sob. I waited to see if she would speak. She finally did "Jack, I am not sure why I am crying so much." I put an arm around her shoulders. She tensed and then relaxed into me. I asked her "If you want to talk, I'll listen, but you don't have to explain anything to me. I hope I haven't offended you or made you think less of me."

She laughed. "I am pretty hard to shock. I watch 1500 pound horses fuck several times a week! You certainly would have earned your stud fee. If I did not already know that Nell was sterile, I would say you had about a 99% chance of impregnation. I think what is getting to me is how much Andy loved watching it and how he clearly loves Nell completely and unconditionally. I don't want to be a shared wife like Nell, but I would like someone love me like Andy does Nell."

I paused. "Did you have that before with your husband?" She laughed while still crying. "I'm not sure. We were only married for about 18 months before he was killed. But I hoped we were getting there."

I took a risk. "When we were finishing dinner, I was excited about the scene with Nell, but I was also thinking about how much I was enjoying talking to you, and how much I wanted to take you home and kiss you. I relaxed when I heard you laugh at Nell's antics; I was thinking you were going to be okay with it. But if I thought it would make you run away from me, I would rather not have done it!"

She finally turned and looked at me. "I know things are not that simple. Nell doesn't go after very many men. She must have seen something in you that she trusted. Some of the men I have been attracted to lately have turned out to be gay! At least I don't have to worry about that with you."

I paused and glanced up the stairs. "It looks like we are going to be on our own for a while, here. Do you want to talk about your relationship with Nell? Is she the only woman you have been with?"

Anna cleared her throat. "I think Anna could seduce a nun! She is the only woman I have ever been with; I was infatuated with her in grad school. She was so alive and beautiful and I just could not resist her! If it didn't seem to add such verve to her relationship with Andy, I probably would not be with her anymore. But she literally saved my life after my husband died, and only because I had that sexual connection with her."

I said "I have to be honest, the thought of you two together is so visually appealing to me that I may not be objective. You are both so beautiful that I might not be able to resist either of you, much less both. But don't kid yourself; you are just as alive and irresistible and wonderful as Nell is! Anna stared at me, and my first thought was about blue lasers. I excused myself for a moment and grabbed my clothes and went into the downstairs bathroom. I cleaned up and dressed, and came back out. I sat back down with Anna, and just then Nell tiptoed down the stairs. She smiled sheepishly and said "Andy is very 'inspired' and I think I am going to be too worn out to continue tonight. Will you guys forgive me? We both said yes, and told her to go back upstairs, and we would let ourselves out.

I invited Anna up to see my apartment, although I prepared her for the chaos that goes with unpacking. She said maybe another time. I asked her what kind of things she liked to do on the weekends so we could spend some time together. She said she would call me, and headed for her car. I felt both encouraged and worried about the future. I wanted to have a long term relationship with Anna. Did that mean I would also have a long term relationship with Nell and thus Andy? Or were they mutually exclusive? Would Nell want to have her show with Anna next weekend? I decided to just focus on school next week and see what happened next.

12